Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Love

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

To Love Empty To Love

Post by Poem

To Love Means  

To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place.
    [Notebook 1943 Victors Over the Beast]

Love Overcomes Everything

It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun <> how? <> with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak, then, in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He, whom no force binds, is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills, sing hosannas to the Lord and love.

Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.
    [Notebook 1943 page 249]

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:53 pm by Poem

Love from a purely human perspective and standpoint is to have a obscure one.

I have over the years asked people what love is, to them and how they define it. A definition like in a dictionary. What is love?  Many answers, but never a clear and definitive definition.  So the answer is it is spiritually created and given only by God. God is Love and the Author of Love and is purely to be 'received' first and then become it. To be love.  To be this love, only God can give it definition and meaning. To understand love.  Love  encompasses many things.  It can be read in 1 Corinthians 13.  It can be read in the Gospel. It can be read in Genesis, the Prophets, the Apocalypse.  Love is about how to become it, love to become love.  These attributes and qualities, are infused into our souls, converting our hearts and minds to think love and act love. An active love, just like God. The Holy Spirit does this, we definitely need the Sacraments, the Holy Communion of Breaking of the Bread, the two species of Jesus in entirety.  

The definitions given were attributes or qualities of love, a personality to it the characteristics.  No human mind can ever truly define love. Not possible it is purely spiritual and supernatural by default.  It is mystical.  Just as God is mystical.  Love is everything good and pure, holy, innocent. Characteristics are is given here.  Love from God gives evidence in attributes:  Joy, peace, serenity, goodness, sweetness, gentleness, tenderness, caring, thoughtful, going the extra miles, selfless.  Virtues:  Prudence, justice, faith, hope, temperance, fortitude, modest, humility, meekness, purity.

Love is kind, love does not betray, does not let one drown, does not leave behind, does not abandon, does not hurt, does not do violence, takes wrongs done -offenses, does not hate or abhor, fights to save heroically, gives their lives for the sake of another to live, saves, does not become angry.  Sounds like kindness to me. Sounds like loyalty to me, Sounds like God Gesu Cristo Mary Ever Virgin Mother of God.  Sounds like we need this in our lives. Sounds like we need to convert to this.

In this posted thread if you wish to chime in, please do so.  Let everyone have their say.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:44 am by Poem

Book 3
    Chapter: 351. The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. Little Benjamin of Capernaum.

6th December 1945.

Jesus is speaking to the Apostles or Disciples,

"Your Master, for your own good, yields to that curiosity, although He loathes giving assent to human curiosity. Your Master is not a charlatan whom one can ask questions for a few coins in the uproar of a market. Neither is He possessed by the spirit of the Python, which assists Him in making money by divining, to comply with the narrow-mindedness of man who wants to know the future in order to decide how "to act". Man cannot act wisely by himself. God will assist him if man has faith in Him! And it is of no avail to know the future, or to think that one knows it, if one has no means to avert the prophesied future. There is one means only: to pray the Father and Lord that His mercy may assist us. I solemnly tell you that a confident prayer can change punishment into blessings. But he who has recourse to men in order to avert the future, as a man and with human means, cannot pray at all, or prays very badly. As this curiosity may teach you a good lesson, I will reply to it for this once, although I abhor curious and disrespectful questions."

Remember prayer of faith shall save the sick. Book of St. James, [Jesus's cousin by family in Nazareth]  Apostle and Martyr

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick man: and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him."
    [James 5]

So what happens when we pray to avert the future?  Remember the Prophets, Jonah for example, who averted and ended up in the belly of the whale.  
    What happens when we ask by prayer to avert our punishment?  St. Peter, and the first Apostles?  What could have happened to Judas Iscariot?  He could have been saved!! Jesus wanted to snatch this poor soul from Satan!! Greatest prey from Satan!  Jesus's greatest sorrow is Judas, how much Jesus loved Judas! How much!
    The God killer! He betrayed and handed Him over, yet God will forgive! Why?

Satan is the answer. The answer is Evil. Evil kills what God created.  Man's choice here. Entirely Man's choice.  Do you see this? In fact Jesus said, even if you killed all of man on the earth, and truly repent, that is having opened ones eyes after Satan has poisoned you to doing this thing for Satan, yes, this is the greatest answer you will ever hear!  And you realize you were bitten by the Snake and his poison had made you insane and mad, you repent whole heartedly, that is you ask for it on bended knee, He will wipe this sin away.  Unfathomable right?  Right! Yes it is! In fact Divine Mercy says, ask and is shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened.  Ask for contrition ask for it the need for forgiveness. Jesus My God and My King! I want to be forgiven, but my proud self ego is preventing me to ask in faith! Grant me contrition! Jesus Of Nazareth have mercy on me! That's it! Ask!

But if you read clearly, there is no sin that cannot be forgiven. Amen.  

The Law states, thou shalt not kill.  But forgiveness says, after you killed, and repent, you shall be forgiven.  There is a great thing to learn here about Evil and what it really does to a soul.  It messes it up..it is the same as being on drugs, are you an addict of some kind?  Prostitutes, drug addicts, some type of addict?  Can't help yourself, the poison is driving you to it.  Satan. Satan only does this, the fire of lust.
    Fire of Hatred.  Hates so much that he wants you dead. Dead!  do you see this?

Serpents do what?  Bite and inject poison.  They mesmerize, and hypnotize you. A mind that is not spiritually sound gets hit hardest and falls.  Need God my friends.
    He is Everything!  

So My Brothers and Sisters what happens when we ask for salvation of souls who are  our lost brothers and sisters, still under the poison of Satan?  What do you think?
    How much to you believe! Did you know how brotherly agape works?  We ask God for faith and healing for our brothers and sisters. You know it is all about Love, that is it in a nutshell. Yours and my love how many love?  Do you want Hell for yourself? If no, why then do you want it for others who are not the same mind as you? Is that the Gospel?  Is Jesus Gospel for the purely good only?  Is the Gospel, Jesus' Life about saving only those who qualify?  HELL NO!  WAKE UP!  One blood, one flesh did we all come from:  Adam and Eve. Did some alien pop in from outer space and pregnate some women with new blood?  What are you insane? Did you think this?  

One Blood, One Flesh. We are from one, Adam and Eve.

Forget the human science and these scientists from hell. They are all of Satanic origin to divide man make him think of other sources.  Have you ever seen two monkeys babies?  Another monkey is born.  Do you see Darwinism anywhere?
    Have you seen space aliens come to your house or in anyone else's?  

The lies and the birdbrains who are gullible are countless.  What has happened to their intellects?  Damage by sin and no Law of God.  What does the Bible say about those who read His Word? Many good and wonderful things, one of them is a good intelligence, your intellect to be clear and strong. To know, to understand, to have Wisdom.  This is what it teaches. To know the truth well.

Thousands upon thousands are like this Brothers and Sisters who live in some opaque idea that all is good and peachy, because you are that way.

I have news for you I grew up atheist.  That's right! I believed in life the wrong one. Then filled with rage and anger took it out on society!  How?  Bigots, discrimination, prejudism came to me. I was hit with this hatred, hatred I know it well. Then what happened?  I was slowly converted, the poison of Satan is real, been on bothsides of this good side and bad side. I know, I have experienced Satanism.  I hated vehemently. I wanted them dead!  Especially those who took from me my life. But over time, God taught me to forgive them.  Then He taught me to forgive myself. It starts with self.  Must have a self to work with.  The poisoned self, does not understand it is just a puppet of the Monkey Of Hell.   It is poisoned by the fire of lust.  Lust is everything that is not Love. It ranges in all categories of hatred. And it doesn't even seem that way, I'm here to tell you, despair is not faith. Pride is not humility.  Now, after understanding the Satan thoroughly, and I mean as far as God has allowed me to go so I can tell you, Satan is Sin, Death and Destruction of all that is Good and Love.  There is no good in Satan. He is Hatred 180 the opposite of God who is Nothing but LOVE.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:02 am by Poem

To Avert Any Future, Namely Bad Ones and Punishments Continued--

The Love of God For His Children.  This is what it takes Folks! Listen carefully. The Saints of the Past have understood key facts:  Faith Hope Charity God is Love And Wants Only Life for All. That includes muderers, perjurers, hypocrites, anarchists, you name it, they all have a soul and have been Poisoned by Satan.  Read the Poem and Notebooks Clearly and Understand.  God does not Delight in Death for any soul.  Judas Iscariot, Did Jesus Sorrow greatly over the Loss of?  Yes. To this day He still does. So with this understanding How does God feel about any loss?  The same.

This is from Notebook 1943 Final Confrontation Chapter page 475 Beginning from Second Chapter

I will assemble my saints, for whoever loves Me and follows in obedience and fidelity is a saint. I will assemble them from the four corners of the Earth. And because of their love I will forgive the iniquity of men. The goodness of the saints will extinguish the sternness of Justice, and my love and that of the saints will cleanse the Earth with its fire.  The Earth reconciled with itself and with God will be like a great altar, and on this altar the Master will instruct men in the exact knowledge of Truth, so that the good will not waver when Satan, furious at seeing Christ adored by mankind, unbridles himself for the final battle.

What is the clue here? I had written about The Book Of Life, How God writes or erases our names from It and events.  Events. All the Events are written in this Book. Do you See this?  Are you Listening?  Book of Life -- the Generations of Adam [from First to Last Born of Woman.]  

Have you ever read your genealogy from some time back to your present? Most people don't have this anymore and are least interested.  But in my ancestry we have it.  But I have not updated it.  

The point is that God is Love. When He is encircled by his loving children as depicted above, He is like a bird caught in a cage.

What is averted here folks in the above paragraph of events?  Death, what is given instead of Death?  Life. Simple truth. God is Simple as written in the great Book and in the Notebook of 1943, and God even explains the simpleness of Love, it is just infinite as He is Infinite. AN Infinite God. Perfection is simple. Simplicity.

To save is a simple thing, really, but the rationalism and multiplexity, complexity created by years and years of materialism and life for the earth only. Mystical sense not active.  Gone.... to have man return to the Life he was created to have.  

Love saves and even conquers Hell.  This comes from Jesus His word.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:43 pm by Poem

From The Holy Hour Of Jesus Notebook 1944 June 14th

Jesus is speaking in His Eucharistic Voice, He says,

“Listen. I wanted to leave the Freedom and Purity which are the atmosphere of Heaven and descend into this jail of yours, into this impure air, to help you, because I love you. I did even more. I deprived Myself of my freedom as God and became the slave of flesh. The spirit of God enclosed in flesh, the Infinite locked into a handful of muscles and bones, subject to hearing the voices of this flesh, for which cold and sun, hunger, thirst, and labor are affliction. I could ignore all of this. I wanted to experience tortures of man, who had fallen from his throne as an innocent one, to love you more.

“That still wasn’t enough for Me. I wanted—since to feel compassion one must suffer what those for whom compassion is felt suffer—to feel the assault of all the feelings to feel your struggles, to grasp the crafty tyranny Satan puts into your blood, to understand how easy it is to remain hypnotized by the Serpent if one lowers one’s gaze for a single moment towards his seductive glance, forgetting to live in the light. Because the snake does not live in the light. He goes into the shadowy recesses which look restful, but are only treacherous. For you these shadows have a name: woman, money, power, selfishness, sensuality, and ambition. For you they eclipse the Light that is God. In their midst is the Serpent: Satan. He looks like a necklace. He is the rope to strangle you. I wanted you to know this because ‘I love you.’

The point is:

"to grasp the crafty tyranny Satan puts into your blood," Into our Blood, do you see this? He is able to put into our blood! So why do we need to Drink Jesus' Blood? Antidote and Fortitude.. Medicine and Protection. We need both daily. How to have a successful spiritual life! Do the Priests take both? I have never seen one take only one. Hypocritical don't you think? Stating some bogus words like in the Bread is Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity! Of course the heart is flesh it must have some veins. But do you understand why Christ gave both? No No NO They don't! years and years of spiritual decay my friends,
    Isn't that what Christ states? Isn't that why the Antichrist appears? Apostasy happens. The Daily Sacrifice is removed! Why? Years and Years of Spiritual Decay! Certainly not the brightest stars here are they?

The point is we have to use our intelligence here folks. Read the Bible it is full of intelligent words for any situation, event, circumstances, pertaining to life on earth, Church, the Law, Prophets, Past, Present and Future. And more..... Holy Spirit enlighten us. Amen.

Priests who have fallen and from this law suits. On an on. Reads like Israel no different. Remember Christ's words to the Apostles, in the future, the priests will think themselves a great class, proud straw stacks. What is straw good for? Filling, no nourishment. What did Christ do? He is the Priest and said, do as I do and you will never go wrong. Simple command. Do as I do and you will never go wrong. Did Christ give the Body and Blood >Wine to the Apostles? Did the Apostles give the Blood>Wine to the lay and themselves? Yes. So do As He Does and you will never go wrong.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:05 am by Poem

Excerpts Specifics On the Grace, The Love, Holy Spirit to be Reborn.  
    Let's take this reborn into perspective: Man was created Originally in Grace, he lost Grace after Sin. Then Christ came So we can Have Grace again. To be reborn means to return to Grace in essence that's what it means.  Reborn, man was dead  to Grace after Sin. Now he can be Reborn.  

June 8 1943

Jesus says:

"Without the Father I would not have been. But without the Spirit I would not have come. For it was the Love of the Father that sent Me. And the more love is alive in a heart, the more We are present and active therein. Hence the need to possess Love in yourselves--that is, the Holy Spirit.

"I have said that 'it is necessary to be reborn in the Spirit in order to be able to possess eternal life.' The birth of the flesh from other flesh does not distinguish you from the beasts except in this: you will be judged for not having wanted to be reborn in the Spirit. The beasts are not responsible for this. You are. You that believe in my Name, you that are regenerated by Baptism are. Why, then, are you not reborn in the Spirit? Why do you kill Love in yourselves?

"How can my doctrine be understood if Love is not in you? I said 'that you would understand when I sent the Consoler, the Spirit of Truth.' Now I have sent Him to you. I willingly went up onto the Cross to redeem you and prepare the way for the Paraclete. I willingly ascended into Heaven, leaving my Mother, the Only One in whom the Spirit was as in the Father's breast, so full of grace was She. Indeed, in Her was 'Grace' itself. I ascended, leaving the men whom I loved so much, to the point of dying for them by death on the cross, so as to be able to send you Him in whose light everything becomes clear. I continue to send Him to you, to nourish this light with Myself, for I am in the Father and in the Spirit, and They are in Me.

"One alone is the necessary Science. Mine. And the Spirit of Truth communicates it to you. In his light all that is, is sanctified, is purified, becomes good. If your knowledge takes its origin from this perfect Knowledge, your human knowledge yields works of real utility. Otherwise it does not. If the science you possess is only human science, it is not true science. It is profanation. It tears away the veil enfolding the cosmic forces in which I, who am able to ration, the good and the evil which you ought to know, have enfolded them.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 am by Poem

Book 5 Glorification Section
    Chapter Jesus Appears to Various Disciples in The Different Places

III. To the children of Juttah with their mother Sarah.

The orchard of Sarah's house. The children who are playing under the leafy trees. The youngest one who rolls on the grass near a thick row of vine-leaves, the other bigger ones who chase one another with joyful cries of swallows, playing at hide-and-seek behind hedges and vines.

Jesus appears near the little one to whom He gave His name. Oh! holy simplicity of the innocents! Jesai is not surprised seeing Him there all of a sudden, but he stretches out his little arms, so that Jesus may take him in His, and Jesus takes him: there is the greatest simplicity in the acts of both.

The others arrive running - and once again the blessed simplicity of children! - and without any astonishment they approach Him happily. Nothing seems to have changed for them. They probably do not know.

But after Jesus has caressed each of them, Mary, the oldest and most sensible one, says: « So do You no longer suffer, Lord, now that You have risen? I was so sorry!… »

« I no longer suffer. I have come to bless you before I ascend to My Father and yours, in Heaven. But also from there I will always bless you, if you are always good. You will tell those who love Me that I have left My blessing with you today. Remember this day. »

« Are You not coming to the house? Mother is there. They will not believe us » says Mary again.
    But her brother does not ask. He shouts: « Mummy, mummy. The Lord is here!… » and running towards the house, he repeats that cry.

Sarah rushes, she looks out of the window… just in time to see Jesus, very handsome at the edge of the orchard, disappear in the light that absorbs Him…

« The Lord! But why did you not call me before?… » says Sarah as soon as she is able to speak. « But when? where did He come from? Was He alone? How foolish you are! »

« We found Him here. A moment before He was not here… He did not come from the road or from the kitchen garden. And He had Jesai in His arms… And He told us that He had come to bless us and to give us His blessing for those who love Him in Jutta and to remember this day. And now He is going to Heaven. But He will love us if we are good. How handsome He was! He had wounds in His hands. But they no longer hurt Him. Also His feet were wounded. I saw them among the grass. That flower there touched just the wound of one foot. I will pick it… » they all speak together, excited with emotion. They even perspire in the excitement of speaking.

Sarah caresses them whispering: « God is great! Let us go. Come. Let us go and tell everybody. You, innocents, will speak. You can speak of God. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:58 am by Poem

Jesus did not appear to those whom did not love him, nor have faith in Him.

When Jesus resurrected, He said, the Father has given to Him all judgment rights in so few words.
    While Jesus was the Man he saved, impure souls, diseased and sick souls.  Such as Aglae, Syntyche,
    Mary Magdalene, and others similar. Men who were thieves or highwaymen, men who cheated on their wives, adulterous, men who were lustful over money. The Lord knows when to act.  So He waits for the right time, but always is sending down graces to all souls for them to change. To convert the wicked to goodness.

Some of His disciples asked, 'why don't you appear to the masses so they know you have been Resurrected?'

The answer, they did not love him nor had faith in Him that He was the true Son of God and the Sacrificial Lamb of God, the Messiah, the Redeemer, the Savior.  In fact they hated Him.

As we have read, Lazarus, being raised from the dead, the Pharisees, Sadducees, Sanhedrin, Herodians, came to witness this event.  This caused a division.  Some defected and believed while in others, it gave them more reason to hate Him.  Well seeing a man come out of the grave after having been dead 4 days.. Should have had them all on their knees.  But that was not the case.

As we have read the accounts of the Pharisees at the Crucifixion, they said, 'Lazarus is next to be crucified on your cross so don't damage it.'  Hate. They were perfected in hate.  Just like Lucifer. Thus Jesus rightly said you believe your father Lucifer. You are not of God. So what happened? Lucifer snuck in, just like he did in the Garden of Eden.

God appears to those who have Faith and Love Him.  Good will.  Humble souls. Meek souls. Innocent like children.  He states this in the Good Book.  The world is not converted because it does not want to change and accept these words of truth that changes one's life for the better and have God appear to it.
    But the funny thing is God did appear. In the Church, He is always there. In the Eucharist, on the Crucifix, in saints, in good willed souls. But, to have God appear as He did to the disciples who deserved it, this is what needs to happen to become good. Love is always good. To adore Him and have faith in Him.

So Christians need to act differently then human beings. Need to be 'spirits'. To live as real spirits to a dying world full of souls that do not know how.

Jesus said to the Apostles, your mission is an ongoing one that is to be handed in succession to your successors, that is to convert the world to the Christ. What does this mean? To save from Hell, death, Satan the Devil, the Serpent. To give true life for the soul.

At His Birth, the Angels appeared to the shepherds. Jesus explained that they had 'good will.' So they had thousands upon thousands of angels appear before their bewildered eyes.  Imagine that...

Jesus died for all the good souls that had evil done to them. This means all souls, because the First Ones by their choice brought evil into man's world, created by God.

So in the world we have, evil vs good. Evil working day and night non-stop gobbling down souls to turn them against good ones to create chaos, disturbance and every possible ruin.

Then when we really take the time and ask the Lord about His Passion, the cruel torments and tortures, He reveals, that Good was always, the one that evil was against.  At the core, Jesus is Good, all good.
    At the core, the man that betrayed our Lord was a soul annihilated by Satan.  

Here is another explanation. A soul which comes from God is good. When the soul enters the womb in inherits Adam's Sin.  Then becomes stained with Evil.  In the flesh lies the problems which affects the soul.

Thus the soul needs to be regenerated because the act is not annulled:  intercourse man and woman. Sensuality spurts. The 'just' have overcome this concupiscence. They do not lust.

The act remains the Stain. The end result which the act profoundly made a lasting impressed upon all flesh.
    In the heart of man and woman.  The heart was corrupted.

As Jesus states, from the heart of man comes evil.  His fleshly heart.  As a man thinks in his heart so is he.

With Jesus in the Eucharist, He gives us His Perfect Heart to convert, transform our hearts from his degraded one to the Perfect.  His Heart is full of love through and through.

Now what does the heart pump?  Blood.

So Jesus gives us His Blood to Drink.

What does this do together, in concert? Simultaneously?  The Heart needs blood to circulate, take the nutrients to the body to make flesh to keep the flesh alive.  If you blood is corrupted, it needs to be cured.

So Jesus gives to us, His Perfect Heart and His Perfect unstained, Blood for our transformation process.

Transfusion.  The Word says, transubstantiation is the process of turning the Bread into His Heart, or Body, and the Wine into His Blood.  

Jesus says, His Blood saves. Amazing, but not believed in the masses because they are not taught properly what His Body and Blood represent in true perspective.

I will harp on this until it changes entirely in Our Church, which I love, because It is His Body, spiritual House.  I love and that is why I want all to benefit to rise up and Kiss Our Lord, Our Lady, Our God.

To love the Gospel is what Jesus says to all. Because the Gospel is everything for man to find and receive Salvation.  The Gospel is the Witness of Christ's Life. To Love Him in His Life as Man.  The Good Shepherd.
    The Lamb of God.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am