Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Is For A Good Can End Up Being A Weapon Defines An Evil Will Tossed Into Eternal Flames

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What Is For A Good Can End Up Being A Weapon Defines An Evil Will Tossed Into Eternal Flames Empty What Is For A Good Can End Up Being A Weapon Defines An Evil Will Tossed Into Eternal Flames

Post by Poem

After Jesus' Resurrection His Second Coming Has Begun At His Resurrection, What Does Jesus Do?
    He appear to His Disciples In The Different Regions of Israel.  

Jesus' Glorified Body, Pay Attention To His Defintions--  This is the Fourth Time Written on this site.

What Is For A Blessing Can End Up Being A Weapon

Beginning on Page 834 the ending word "Let"

Let those who will not have Me, not be eager to have Me, to be praised thereby. Let no one wish what is uncommon. God knows when and where to give you it. It is not necessary to have extraordinary things to enter Heaven. On the contrary, they are a weapon, that, when it is badly used, may open hell instead of Heaven. And now I will tell you how. Because pride may arise. Because a state of the spirit may intervene, contemptible in the eyes of God, as it is like a torpor in which one may relax to caress the treasure received, considering oneself already in Heaven having been granted that gift. No. In that case, instead of flame and wing, it becomes ice and boulder, and the soul falls and dies. And also: a gift badly used may give rise to the eagerness to have even more, in order to be more praised. Then, in that case, the Spirit of Evil might replace the Lord to seduce the imprudent believers by means of impure prodigies. Always keep away from all kinds of enticements. Avoid them. Be happy with what God grants you. He knows what is useful to you and in what manner. And always consider that every gift is also a trial, in addition to being a gift, a trial of your justice and will. I have given everyone of you the same things. But what improved you, ruined Judas. Was it therefore a bad gift? No. But wicked was the will of that spirit…

The same now. I have appeared to many people. Not only to console and assist, but also to make you happy. You have begged Me to convince the people that I have risen, because the members of the Sanhedrin are trying to convince them of what they think. I have appeared to children and to adults, on the same day, in places so distant from one another, that it would take many days' walk to reach them. But I am no longer subjected to distances. And My simultaneous appearances have puzzled you as well. You have said to one another: "These people have seen phantasms". So you have forgotten part of My words, that is, that from now on I shall be east and west, north and south, wherever I think it is just that I should be, without anything preventing Me from doing so, and as fast as lightning flashing across the sky. I am a real Man. Here are My limbs, My solid warm Body, capable of moving, breathing, speaking, as you do. But I am true God. And if for thirty three years My Divinity, for a supreme purpose, was concealed in My Humanity, now the Divinity, although joined to the Humanity, has overwhelmed the latter, and My Humanity enjoys the perfect freedom of glorified bodies. Queen with the Divinity no longer subjected to what is limitation for Humanity. Here I am. I am here with you and I could be, if I wanted, in a moment at the end of the world to draw to Myself a spirit seeking Me.

And what effect will have the fact that I have been near Caesarea on the Sea and at the high Caesarea, and at the Cherith, and at Engedi, and near Pella and Juttah, and in other places in Judaea, and at Bozrah, and on the Great Hermon, and at Sidon and at the borders of Galilee? And that I cured a boy, and I brought back to life one who had breathed his last shortly before, and I consoled an anguished person, and I called to My service one who had mortified himself with hard penance, and to God a just man who had begged Me to do so, and I gave My message to some innocents and My orders to a faithful heart? Will that convince the world? No, it will not. Those who believe, will continue to believe, with greater peace, but not with greater strength, because they already really believed. Those who did not believe with true faith will remain doubtful, and the wicked will say that My apparitions are frenzy and falsehood, and that the dead man was not dead, but was sleeping…

Peace Be With You Always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:46 pm by Poem

After much thought and meditating and answer came.

What is the reason for evil?  Why does it really exist?

How did it really come about?

Let's take a small journey.

In Heaven is God, God is Heaven, Perfect in ALL Things GOOD, He has knowledge and Wisdom, which comes from His Intelligence.

He Unfathomably Perfect.  Make no mistake about this.

In His Infinite Perfection He wanted to have love. God can only get love from Creation. So He created perfectly.  God knowing that there is a chance of evil coming to fruition could happen in Creation. Not In HIM. God remains Perfect and Free.

Here are two thoughts to ponder on.
    1 If God is Evil and Wicked, the entire human race would have been born wicked and evil. No Good would exist. No love, No tenderness, no sweetness, no GOOD at all.

2 So Evil does exist and it disguises itself well until it bites.  Then you know EVIL.

The rest you meditate on each of the 2 points.

In our world of living creatures we see Evil. We hear about it, we talk about, we indulge in it directly or indirectly, because Evil affects all life on this planet in infinite ways that if we meditate and are able to separate Good and Evil listing all the attributes and results there would be infinite answers.

Like crabgrass that popups endlessly until you burn the ground and plant with good things.

In Our World there is Love, Happiness, Joy, Peace existing in souls. It exists.

Now what is the reason Evil came about?

A simple thought, if you are in God's presence and seeing and observing Him Creating worlds, stars, planets, and even Man, as the first in command of all the angels, what awesome thought would come? To an extremely intelligent being gifted? WoW!! WOW!!!

One after the other being created right before your eyes!

What could happen?  

The I Want.

So evil came to be from this thought: I Want.  Two words simple but powerful when taken and used for 'self.'  

So what does the EVIL DO?  He suggests his way which is always selfish and about self only.

Many will miss this simple but most profound two words that changed everything for man and angels. God having deal with his children He created freely and gifted each one with Intelligence.

So did the Gifted Angel understand EVIL?  No. He became the EVIL.  He still doesn't understand it. If he did, he would have been granted a recourse.  As God is ALL Merciful, He is only Love.
    But due to this EVIL, MERCY and JUSTICE exists to give judgment to spirits who need it.  

Now comes the important lesson:

Here is an angel in God's presence, in Grace.  He changes into Evil by having the I Want.

God's power of grace nurtures and nourishes spirits, he cannot do otherwise.  He is LIFE, and generates Life. The only Source for Life is God.

It nourishes the good and the evil.  It fact this is stated in the Bible in such a fashion.
    Because God does not wish death for any. None.
    But Evil is wicked and destructive and it kills. Only God is able to not be affected by it and know what it is without experiencing it. Wisdom, Intelligent.  He grants life and freely gives these.

As children are being born till the end of time.  It is His Will which He said, be fruitful and multiply.

Evil came into existing. When the last man is born, and time is halted, bodies and souls rejoined and reanimated to stand before the Almighty Lord God, and thereafter the judgment is passed, is when Satan is no longer needed in our lives ever.  Evil persists on this earth because the first two let it.
    It still persists because now man and woman let it. They entertain it.

Thus it is necessary to love only so evil can be reduced to Hell.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:26 am by Poem

Lets capture some contemplations.

God is all powerful no doubt. Yet with all this unfathomable power, he uses it for good.

He created life forms. God is the God of the living. For He lives, everything lives good or evil.

His power nourishes all things good or evil.

Lucifer the most gifted angel as seraph was called the morning star or son of the morning. He partook in creation. He was one of the seraphs that adored God.
    He was the leader of the angels all of them. And the Lord had the angels partake in creating the Universe and felt it was a great privilege given to them.

The Humble obedient ones were in awe! Awe struck at seeing all this being created.
    They can all take account of from the first words spoken and the first things created. Recount the whole creation.

It is unclear to me, my memory not serving well the accounts of Lucifer, I may be that he was cast out prior to the creation of man. It would seem to be so but unclear.

For he decided to rebel at the thought of serving The Second person for whom all things are made for and it was the Second Person in the Godhead that spoke life into existence in the known Universe.

The Angels were created at some point prior to the creation. These are periods as we can call them in Eternity. The Eternal Bliss.

Now here is the contemplation about if an Angel in God's presence can rebel, and change, so can anybody. They were in Grace. The thought of self was there. They did not love completely. They had reserve for self. Admiring self the start of pride and the separation from Grace.

Here is Lucifer being nourished by the Light. God is Light. He is receiving constantly non-stop God's light, being the Son of the Morning.

He is in Grace and full of light from God saturated embellished.

So the Lord tells us, to purify our thoughts to love completely no reserve for self embellishment admiring of self. Pride.

We are not in Heaven and Heaven has not claimed the earth as it once did and will happen after Christ burns the false prophet to ash and sends the monkey of hell back to hell not even disturb man. Man has loosed the chains of the dungeon over time and allowed the monkey of hell to disturb and loose his demons upon the earth. Demon possession. How else can Satan be incarnate in man?

I was reading Book 5 chapter 598, Jesus replies to his apostles, to keep Satan from becoming incarnate in man, He would have had to exterminate all of mankind completely leaving no man to be possessed and annihilated by Satan.

Thus God would not have sent the Savior to save man.

See the reason the Demon is roaming and possessing souls is because man allows him to by choice listening to the Demon inside himself, through thoughts and ideas tossed at him internally. Your mind.

Thus the need for Sacraments and the Holy Spirit and your own will to not want that monkey to get inside your mind. He comes to crush souls take it's blood. Vampire so he can grow stronger to launch a full out attack on Heaven. He wants to overthrow Heaven and claim it. Standing as victor. That my brothers is his goal.

Fall to the Demon your soul he gobbles down and receives from it power to increase himself. He wants to be so strong as to overthrow God and Angels and Saints.
    So his mission is to gobble down all souls on earth. All souls.

Now this menace was in the presence of God and became Evil.

So how much more can we? We are not in Gods presence. He comes to us to our souls as Grace

By His grace the Demon has been held back. But more and more reject God for Hell's Demon, thus God will have no choice to let the Demon out through the help of man. Because the will is bent on Hell being the one that gives, only creature comforts. The we are gods of flesh and blood thought constantly being bombarded from Hell and it's servants. Thus the Antichrist comes to fruition at some point. We are close but how close are we? There is the precursor to the Antichrist now grooming world and the way for the Antichrist to come.

So evil started in God's presence.

Evil is spread thick upon the earth and daily it gets worse. Spread of diseases, all manner of lusts conceived leashed upon the earth. But it sure does not seem that way to many because they are spiritually founded. They cannot see, they walk and live in darkness. Their minds are not illuminated, theirs souls are dead to Grace.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:43 pm by Poem

God's graces nourish all life. By His will which is to grant life and maintain all life whether good or evil.  Thus there exists jail called Hell for life to exist. Purgatory for life exists there. Limbo as life exists there.  Heaven where good souls and spirits exist.
    God nourishes them all.  In Hell they receive love as rejected love.  Rejection to love.
    So rejected love rains down on them because that's what they wanted. He gives them what they rejected.

God gives to each soul what they want. He would rather you accept love not reject it. A free will choice.

Thus on the earth is where we make the choice.

In a garden there are bugs, spiders, toads, that come to eat.  

This is the same in man.  Evil are the bugs. Bugs can multiply and grow larger.
    They infest in the flesh the lower nature that then strangles the soul. Keeps it from good.
    Thus the evidence of evil persuading and forming souls going against its desire to be with God. Coercion. Manipulation. Being bent against the true desire of the soul to be in union with God. This is what Evil does. It negates the souls desire to be in union with God through the lower nature enticing the flesh will all kinds of candy, glitter, sugar, to strangle and bend the soul to its will--the Evil one. The will of Evil brainwashing the soul to be evil, do wickedly in front of God. It starts out with enticements. Bread crumbs. Oh, that is wow! I want to try it.

It is upto each soul how they proceed in life.  

A gardner who is very proficient keeps and tenders the garden understanding the need to have good crop.  Perfect crop. That is the mind set and desire to always have good and perfect crop.  

Perfection then is more than what we see. It is the way we think and act, behave.

To be perfect is goodness, tending to the needs of one's soul.

The will as Jesus has said is the defence, to have strong will is the same has having a high wall of defence, always watchful.  The will to guard the soul.

The soul is the wall of defense that protects the spirit inside.  
    The will of that soul to protect the spirit.

Angels do not have a soul, they are spirits made to be in God's presence.  

The soul is like a barrier the armour for the spirit.  Once the soul is pierced it bleeds and a way in to the spirit is made.  

The spirit is created to have God.

The soul in union with God.

Jesus explained this to Maria in comments.

Now to really bring this point.

God is all good.  He wants no death. Life is about living a good life. For God is a good God and desires only good.  

When we are terrible souls, being directed by the lower nature, God's graces shower down constantly upon the earth to all souls.

His will is for all souls to become good and rid of the evil, to rise in spirit to have the soul sovereign in good morals which God has given.

There the will to proceed in good is necessary lest one continues in lustful concupiscence.

Therefore the need to tend your garden called your soul and your lower nature.

If you remain in the lower nature, the graces God sends down, nourishes the lower nature to continue to grow in lusts.  The graces are intended to help souls overcome these.

Thus the will and intelligence.

Intelligence to know the difference.

The will to do raise yourself from the lower nature to having the soul sovereign.

The need then to contemplate God to get lost in the eddy of contemplating God.
    To grow the soul supernaturally nourishing with spiritual food.  

Then to see how grace works.  

The need to cut off the things that the lower nature has been being fed.  

Living in stimulated lifestyle of the senses the lower nature has grown.

Well God could stop sending graces for souls and this would turn into a grand finale where souls do not grow but remain where they were.  

Lord God sends love from Heaven, He hurls them down.  He sends the Holy Spirit, hurls Hims down.  The lower nature doesn't see nor understand the higher nature.

Thus the need to have the soul always sovereign so the graces being sent is captured and received.  

Graces are always being sent down from Heaven. It nourishes all things, good and evil.

It is water coming down to nourish your garden called the soul wherein your spirit lives.

Think of God as the Good that comes to help and maintain good.

The Source.

We are the receivers of waters and sunshine.

We then can become the outlets of all this good water to nourish ourselves and others.

The Source is always Good.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 am