Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Life

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Life  Empty Life

Post by Poem

Without God there is no life.

In my struggles to understand life and I gone through much, probably more than most and less than some.

Being born to atheists, who absolutely did not know God and what life is and how to be living it, the home was a place where no Wisdom, Love of God existed. God is everywhere, and all around, close to us.  If God is not in us, we do not have life. Do not know love, do not know these.
    No understanding.

Therein, I wandered in life, trying to find what I can do.  Shipwrecks everywhere. So shipwrecks can only guide in shipwreck state, to be more shipwrecked. Where is the land where we can grow? The Fruits of Life

Without God in us, who comes to give us His love, wisdom, lights, which these few words make no sense to us without having the knowledge and understanding of what it is, we live in darkness.  We do not know what it means to be responsible, what is work, why do we have to work and what is love and every question under the sun.  We are in fact without life. We are lifeless, and exist we are searching to be fulfilled by having understanding.  We need to understand what life is. What God is. We need to understand.  Thus without God we do not understand what is true and correct. There are many reasons under the sun that man over the years has come up with, but all of them are not life giving.  The world is filled with so much of this that it overflows. These are errors that continue, expanding, wider, deeper, filling man with straw. Not meat not nourishing.

So what is life?  

Man needs instruction to move and motivate. Man needs hope and love as motivators.  

Man needs to be given, infused knowledge, understanding.  From these two man is able to build in himself a life.  Simple but true, and can be difficult.

Those who have God in them, living and dwelling, have life. They receive knowledge, understanding from Wisdom. Wisdom comes from Love.

God comes to guide, teach and direct ones path.  A pure heart and mind is necessary to have a clear mind and heart. The pure overcome all obstacles.

What makes one pure?  God's instructions, heeding them, observing them and which means doing them actively. To be active in God's instructions.
    His Law Subject.  To know the Law means to understand instruction. Knowledge.  Living knowledge.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:36 pm