Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Wisdom of The Wisest Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Wisdom of The Wisest  Jesus  Empty Wisdom of The Wisest Jesus

Post by Poem

This post are His Words from the Dictations to Maria Valtorta, very blessed soul.  Imagine you being her.

From Notebook 1943
    Page 380
    Comment On the Song of Song

October 14

Jesus says”

“I told you that the books of Wisdom should always be read with superhuman references.

“Just the opposite of what the world does, and the science of the world, which is unable to raise itself to the supernatural level, but strives to lower the supernatural in things to its earthly level. In this way, it takes the artistic sense from the inspired pages, hears and notes the poetry and music—all of which, in short, caresses its human feelings—but it does not labor to open the doors beyond which there is enclosed its spirit, which that humanity is so unconcerned about as to deny or forget it.”

"And the spirit oppressed like a slave in a dark galley, does not receive the reflection--I say 'reflection' because the ray does not descend through the thick walls of human pride and lust--not even the reflection of the sun of Wisdom shinning for all and for it, buried as it is in the dark well of indifference to the supernatural, so far away; it does not even receive the most remote wave of that reflection of light, the most remote vibration of that harmony which is not made of words, but of sublime meanings, and becomes increasingly stupefied in criminal isolation."

"Poor spirits enclosed in beings dominated by the threefold sensuality of the flesh! When a supernatural word crosses into their prison, like an echo coming from afar, they react with a start and make an effort to get a hearing from the flesh oppressing them.  But they are vain attempts by a weak man oppressed by a giant."

"To understand the Word as it is and to make the spirit as it should be--the lord of the flesh and not a slave--mankind must set the ax to whole forests and cut down the wicked trees, planted by the imprudence of some or by their rebellious thought and left to grow freely--indeed, helped to grow by other imprudent ones and other rebels against the law of the Lord.  Humanity should do this and shed light. All the Light to descend from the heights of the Heavens upon the meadows of the earth, where, like grass that passes, you sprout, blossom, and fall in short time. And blessed are those who blossom in such fashion as to be worthy of being transplanted into my Paradise.

"These are the ones for whom the light of the spirit is not precluded and extinguished.  They are the strong who are able to resist human currents. They are the faithful who are able to believe even in opposition to human assertions. They are the secure who are able to go on feeling the Sun even beyond the shadows created by man, and nothing displaces them from this security of theirs.  Like the sensitive needle of a compass they aim towards the Light, as migratory birds follow their Sun.  They are able to leave homes and relatives to come to the Sun of their souls."

"And I am not referring, Maria, to those who enter a monastery. There are creatures who, while living in their families, 'leave' them 'out of love for Me' more than if they were to set themselves beyond the double grill of a monastery.  You know something about this and you know what tears it costs 'to follow Me' in opposition to the hostile will of family members."

"Those who, going against the selfishness, derision, and incredulity of relatives are able to follow their King of Love 'come to Me,' those who do not grow disturbed or cold under the daily assault of unjust remarks and the religious indifference of others. But, rather, they suffer this and labor to augment the Light in themselves and bear it into the midst of their obfuscated families and they exhaust themselves in protecting the interests of their God within the first of human societies--the family--and go so far as to give Me their lives provided they can obtain Life for the dead in their families--the spiritually dead."

"Oh, blessed, oh, holy, oh, heroic children of mine! I know what it means to go against the sweet bond of love and the harsh chain of family prejudice to break them and follow the Lord's order. I know. I remember. And I reward with a special reward the hidden martyrs of family selfishness or family love, the holy martyrs of my Love, as irrepressible as death in them and as agonizing as a fire.

"The sentence in the Song--'At night in my bed I sought the love of my soul and did not find him'--should be read supernaturally as follows."

"Often and for different reasons, the night comes for the soul. The needs of life, which you frequently cause to become 'the cares of life, create dusky shadows, sometimes so deep as to be like a starless night. God's will, to test your constancy, sometimes prompts other kinds of 'nocturnal darkness.' During these obscure times 'the love of the soul' withdraws."

"The soul, if it is not completely dead, spontaneously loves its Creator God. Even if you do not realize, this light of yours, this flame of yours, hidden within the dark barriers of the flesh, longingly tends towards the Kingdom from which it has come and sighs for union with its Origin. The soul on earth finds itself lost among strangers and seeks the closeness of the Only One who assures it: God."

"When, because of your heedlessness, God withdraws, for you have created it with your human cares, the soul suffers.  A kind of initial bewilderment takes place in it.  But afterwards the time comes when it reawakens, and it then seeks 'its love' and suffers from feeling Him to be far away and because of its laxity, which has allowed the flesh to dominate with its worthless cares.

"When, on the other hand, it is God who, to test a spirit, withdraws from it and allows the night to envelope it, this vigilant spirit then realizes at once that it has been left by its Love and leaps to its feet to seek Him and experiences no peace until it has reached Him and clasped Him to its heart."

"This spirit that has comprehended the Light sets the only care you ought to have--'the seeking of God'--against the cares of the earth. The holy care of the soul in love, which the divine care of God, is love with the souls of his creatures to the point of giving Himself for their salvation, repays."

"Whether you have lost my closeness by your own fault or by my will, be capable of imitating the bride in the Song. Rise up without delay; search tirelessly and unhesitatingly, and fearlessly."

"If the distance depends on you, it would be shameful for you not to seek to have yourselves forgiven by being patient and insistent in the    search. If it depends on God, it would be offensive for you to show human impatience and thereby virtually reproach God, who is beyond censure."

"And you should not even be afraid. When one seeks God, God, even if He is hidden, watches over him. The world thus cannot do any 'real' harm to the seeker of God. Even if it rages with mockery or with persecutions, always consider that these are things of relative duration whereas the fruit of your bold love never perishes."

"When your loving searches finally grant that you may rejoin the love of your souls, hug that love with a stronger and stronger embrace until it becomes total and indissoluble fusion between yourselves and Him."

"See, my little bride, when this point is arrived at, Jesus never draws away. It is enough for you to turn the spirit's gaze to see Me near. Just like a husband in love who moves about the nuptial house: it suffices for the bride to turn around or peer out the door in order to see Him near to her or in the next room."

"Isn't all of this sweet? Doesn't it give you great deal of security? Abundant peace and comfort?

"But that is still nothing. When I take your soul from this little house of yours and from the ephemeral dwelling of flesh where it is imprisoned to the eternal dwellings, you will become aware of what the blessedness of love is.  The present joy is like a drop of honey compared to the river of sweetness which I shall pour upon you."

From Notebook 1943
    Page 353
    Weapons To Overcome Evil

October 5
    The Dawn

Jesus says:

“I said, ‘I will make springs of eternal life gush forth in the heart of whoever believes in Me.’ But don’t I perhaps make springs of balm gush forth, beginning in this life, which heal you, that are poisoned by pain?”

“Oh, come to Me, all of you that weep! Believe in Me, all of you that suffer. Love Me, all of you that are forsaken.”

“Your souls, which struggle and suffer on earth, will be like bread that has fallen in to a cask of honey which penetrates it with its sweetness, if they firmly believe in Me.

“To believe in Me means to love; it means to hope; it means to overcome. To believe in Me means to possess.”

“To possess here below the weapons for the fight against Evil, which is advancing on all sides and seeks to demolish you with a thousand snares, and it means to possess in my Kingdom that reward which is Myself for all eternity.”

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 am