Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Some Facts to Remember In Your Daily Fight

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Some Facts to Remember In Your Daily Fight Empty Some Facts to Remember In Your Daily Fight

Post by Poem

Book 5
    599. The Agony and the Arrest at Gethsemane.
    From the End of the Chapter
    Jesus' Comments

15th February 1944.

Jesus says:

« You contemplated the sufferings of My spiritual agony on Thursday evening. You saw your Jesus collapse like a man struck mortally, who feels his life flee through the wounds bleeding him, or like a person overwhelmed by a psychic trauma exceeding his strength. You saw the growing phases of the trauma culminate in the shedding of blood brought about by the circulatory unbalance that had been provoked by the effort of controlling Myself and withstanding the burden that had fallen upon Me.

I was, I am, the Son of the Most High God. But I was also the Son of man. I want this double nature of Mine, equally complete and perfect, to emanate very clearly from these pages.

My word, which has accents that only a God can have, bears witness to My Divinity. My necessities and passions, and the sufferings that I show you and I suffered in My flesh of a true Man, and that I propose to you as an example for your humanity, as I teach your spirits with My doctrine of true God, bear witness to My Humanity.
    Both My most holy Divinity and My most perfect Humanity, in the course of ages, through the breaking up action of "your" imperfect humanity, have resulted disparaged and distorted in their explanation. You have made My Humanity appear unreal, inhumane, as you have made My divine figure look small, denying so many parts of it, because it was not convenient for you to recognise them or that you could no longer recognise with your spirits impaired by the tabes of vice and atheism, of humanism, of rationalism.

I am coming, in this tragic hour, a prodrome of universal misfortunes, to call My double figure of God and of Man back to your minds, so that you may know it for what it is, you may recognise it after so much obscurantism, with which you have concealed it from your spirits, and you may love it and go back to it and save yourselves by means of It. It is the figure of your Saviour and he, who knows it and loves it, will be saved.

In these past days I have made you acquainted with My physical sufferings. They tortured My Humanity. I have made you acquainted with My moral sufferings, as connected, interlaced, blended with My Mother's, as are the inextricable lianas of the equatorial forests, which cannot be parted in order to cut only one, but it is necessary to break them with a single stroke of a hatchet to force one's way through, killing them all together; just like the veins of a body, one alone of which cannot be deprived of blood, because only one liquid fills them all; better still, as it is not possible to prevent the creature that is forming in its mother's womb from dying, if its mother dies, because it is the life, the warmth, the nourishment, the blood of the mother that, with a rhythm responding to the movement of the mother's heart, penetrates through the internal membranes, as far as the baby-to-be, making it a complete living being.

She, oh! She, My pure Mother, bore Me not only for the nine months during which every woman bears the fruit of man, but for all Her life. Our hearts were united by spiritual fibres and they always beat together, and no motherly tear ever fell without leaving a trace of its salt on My heart, and there has never been any internal moaning of Mine that did not resound in Her, awakening Her grief.

You feel sorry for the mother of a son destined to death by an incurable disease, for the mother of a man condemned to death by the rigour of human justice. But think of My Mother Who, from the moment She conceived Me, trembled considering that I was the Condemned One, think of this Mother Who, when She gave Me Her first kiss on the delicate rosy flesh of Her new-born baby, felt the future wounds of Her Child, think of this Mother Who would have given Her life ten, a hundred, a thousand times to prevent Me from becoming a Man and arriving at the moment of the Sacrifice, think of this Mother Who was aware of and had to desire that dreadful hour to accept the will of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord, out of kindness towards Mankind. No, there has been no agony that lasted longer and ended in a greater grief than My Mother's.

And there has been no greater and more complete sorrow than Mine. I was One with the Father. He had loved Me from eternity as God alone can love. He had taken delight in Me and had found His divine joy in Me. And I had loved Him as a God alone can love, and in My union with Him I had found My divine joy. The ineffable relationship that ab aeterno ties the Father to the Son cannot be explained to you even by My Word, because while it is perfect, your intelligence is not, and you cannot understand and know what God is until you are with Him in Heaven. Well, like water that rises and presses against a dam, I felt the rigour of the Father grow hourly towards Me.

As evidence against brute-men, who did not want to understand who I was, during the time of My public life, He had opened Heaven three times at the Jordan, at the Tabor and in Jerusalem on the eve of My Passion. But He had done that for men, not to give relief to Me. I was already the Expiator.

Many times, Mary, God makes men become acquainted with one of His servants, so that through him they may be roused and dragged to Him, but that happens also through the suffering of that servant. It is he who, by eating the bitter bread of God's rigour, pays personally for the comfort and salvation of his brothers. Is it not so? The victims of expiation know the rigour of God. Then comes the glory. But after Justice has been appeased. It is not the same as happens with My Love, that kisses His victims. I am Jesus, I am the Redeemer, He Who has suffered and knows, by personal experience, how painful it is to be looked at by God with severity and be abandoned by Him, and I am never severe, and I never abandon anyone. I consume just the same, but through the fire of love.

The more the hour of expiation approached, the more I felt the Father move away. The more I was separated from the Father, the less My Humanity felt it was supported by the Divinity of God. And because of that I suffered in every possible way. The separation from God brings fear, attachment to life, languor, tiredness, boredom. The deeper it is, the stronger are its consequences. When it is total, it leads to despair. And the more he who, by God's decree, experiences it, without having deserved it, the more he suffers, because the living spirit feels the excision from God, as live flesh feels the excision of a limb. It is a sorrowful prostrating stupor that one, who has not experienced it, cannot understand.

I experienced it. I had to know everything in order to be able to plead with the Father for everything in your favour. Even for your despair. Oh, I experienced what it means to say: "I am alone. Everybody has betrayed and abandoned Me. Even the Father, even God no longer assists Me". And that is why I work mysterious wonders of grace in poor hearts overwhelmed by despair, and I ask My beloved ones to drink the cup of so bitter an experience, so that they, those who are shipwrecked in the sea of despair, may not decline to accept the cross that I offer as anchor and salvation, but they may grasp at it and I may take them to the blessed shore where only peace reigns.

On Thursday evening, I alone know whether I needed My Father! I was a spirit already in agony because of the effort of having to overcome the two greatest sorrows of a man: to say goodbye to a beloved mother, to have an unfaithful friend close by. They were two sores that scorched My heart: the former with Her tears, the latter with his hatred.

I had to share My bread with My Cain. I had to speak to him in a friendly manner in order not to denounce him to the others, as I was afraid they might react violently, and in order to avoid a crime, which in any case would have been useless, as everything was already written in the great book of life: both My holy Death and Judas' suicide. Any other death was useless and disapproved of by God. No other blood but Mine was to be shed, and was not shed. The halter strangled that life, shutting up his impure blood, which had been sold to Satan, in the filthy sack of the traitor's body, blood that was not to be mixed, falling on the Earth, with the most pure blood of the Innocent.

Those two sores would have been sufficient to make Me suffer agony in My Ego. But I was the Expiator, the Victim, the Lamb. A lamb, before being sacrificed, experiences the red-hot brand, it suffers blows, it endures being shorn and sold to a butcher. And finally it feels the cold of the knife that cuts its throat, bleeds it and kills it. First it must leave everything: the pasture where it was brought up, its mother at whose breast it was nourished and warmed, the companions with which it lived. Everything. I, the Lamb of God, experienced everything.

That is why Satan came, when the Father was retiring in Heaven. He had already come at the beginning of My mission, to tempt Me in order to divert Me from it. He was now coming back again. It was his hour. The hour of the satanic sabbath.
    Crowds and crowds of devils were on the Earth that night, to accomplish the seduction of hearts and make them willing to request the killing of the Christ the following day. Each member of the Sanhedrin had his own, Herod had his, so had Pilate, and every single Judaean who would invoke My Blood upon himself. Also beside the apostles there were their tempters, who made them drowsy while I was languishing, and who prepared them to be cowardly. Take notice of the power of purity. John, the pure disciple, was the first among all of them to free himself from the demoniac claws, and he came at once near his Jesus and understood His unexpressed desire, and brought Mary to Me.

But Judas had Lucifer, and I had Lucifer. Judas in his heart, I beside Me. We were the two main characters of the tragedy, and Satan was attending personally to both of us. After leading Judas to the point from which he could not withdraw, he turned towards Me.

With perfect artifice he showed Me the torments of the flesh with unsurpassable realism. Also in the desert he had started from the flesh. I defeated him by praying. The spirit dominated the fear of the flesh.

He then showed Me the uselessness of My death, and the usefulness of living for My own sake, without worrying Myself about ungrateful men, leading a rich happy life full of love. Living for My Mother, ensuring that She did not suffer. Living so that by means of a long apostolate I could take back to God many men, who, if I had died, would forget Me, whereas, if I had been their Master not for three years, but for many many years, would end up by becoming one with My doctrine. His angels would help Me to seduce men. Could I not see that the angels of God were not intervening to assist Me? Later, God would forgive Me seeing the crowds of believers that I would lead back to Him. Also in the desert he had tried to convince Me to tempt God through imprudence. I defeated him by praying. The spirit dominated moral temptation.

He showed Me My abandonment by God. He, the Father, no longer loved Me. I was laden with the sins of the world. I disgusted Him. He was absent and was leaving Me to Myself. He was surrendering Me to the mockery of a cruel crowd. And He would not even grant Me His divine comfort. I was alone, all alone. In that hour there was but Satan near the Christ. God and men were absent, because they did not love Me. They hated Me or were uninterested. I prayed to cover the satanic words with My prayers. But My prayer no longer ascended to God. It fell back on Me, like stones of lapidation and crushed Me under its rubble. My prayer, that had always been for Me like a caress given to the Father, a voice that ascended and was answered by a fatherly caress and word, was now dead, heavy, uttered in vain to a closed Heaven.
    I then tasted the bitterness of the bottom of the cup. The flavour of despair. It was what Satan wanted: to lead Me to despair, to make Me a slave of his. I overcame despair and I overcame it only with My power, because I wanted to defeat it. Only with My strength of a Man. I was nothing but the Man. And I was nothing but a man no longer helped by God. When God helps you, it is easy to lift even the world and hold it up like a child's toy. But when God does not help us any more, even the weight of a flower is a burden to us.

I defeated despair and Satan, its creator, in order to serve God and you, by giving you the Life. But I became acquainted with Death. Not with the physical death of crucifixion - that was not so dreadful - but with the total conscious Death of the fighter who falls after triumphing, with a broken heart and blood pouring out of him in the trauma of an effort exceeding all endurance. And I sweated blood. I sweated blood to be faithful to God's will.

That is why the angel of My sorrow showed Me the hopes of all those who have been saved through My sacrifice, as a medicine for My dying.

Your names! Each name was a drop of medicine instilled into My veins to invigorate them and make them function, each of them was for Me life coming back, light coming back, strength coming back. During the cruel tortures, to avoid shouting My grief of Man, and in order not to despair of God and say that He was too severe and unjust to His Victim, I repeated your names to Myself, I saw you. Since then I blessed you. Since then I have carried you in My heart. And when the time came for you to be on the Earth, I leaned out of Heaven to accompany your coming, rejoicing at the thought that a fresh flower of love was born in the world and would have lived for Me.

Oh! My blessed ones! The comfort of the dying Christ! My Mother, the Disciple, the pious Women were present at My death, and you were there as well. My dying eyes saw, with the tormented face of My Mother, also your loving ones, and they closed thus, happy to be closed because they had saved you, who deserve the Sacrifice of a God. »

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:39 am by Poem

Obedience led Jesus to full Passion. Love is obedience, Obedience is love to the fullest heights and beyond this height.

Let us imagine ourselves, individually sitting with the Apostles in Gethsemane.
    Ok, then next, let us imagine individually as 'Jesus.'

This is the perspective, point of view, heart, soul, intelligence, mind, will Jesus wants us to be in.

Meditation, contemplation. To be 'in' , or to be.

You and I, all of us are now, 'Jesus' in the Gethsemane, The Man.

Now let us go back about 3 years to, the 'desert'. Tempted by the Devil in the Desert.

Now let us go back to the Birth of Jesus. No home to born in.

Jesus tells Maria about how much the Devil came at Jesus and Mary to 'discourage' them. To bring them to stop. Temptations, harassments, you name it, even praise.

Oh, you are the Son of God, make these stones bread.

Oh, you are guarded by two angels, not one, have them carry you lest you dash your foot against a stone causing pain, hurt, bleeding of the flesh.

He tempts us, harasses us, even praises us. He uses God's words against us to lure, tempt seduce us. For one purpose: To stop. Then the Passion will not happen. No saving, no salvation. No regeneration. No life beyond death except for the good and those annihilated in the womb, Limbo and Purgatory.

Jesus was tempted in all points as Man. Man.

Since man was stained and the woman was punished with birth pains among others, man cannot be savior, redeemer, messiah. We all fall short of the glory of God.

God had to become Incarnate. The Perfect Man with no Sin. Okay we understand this.

So now we as Jesus, must be better than all, taking everything as Man with a soul, to highest possible perfection to be Savior, Redeemer, Messiah. Good in everything live a strict virtuous life pleasing to the Father.

Our obedience brings souls to Heaven through the millenia till the end of the ages, or Final Judgment day.

The thought today is this,

Satan, did his best to discourage Jesus and Mary to stop.

First, Satan tried to stop the Birth. How? by messing with scripture. This is a tough and very hard to see. But in a round about way, Satan wanted to remove God's Word.

Second, He tried by not giving to the Virgin a home to be born in.

Satan knows that God will become Incarnate. Jesus doesn't say in out right but does comment eluding to it. You can read them, when Jesus comments what Satan was saying to Jesus. Oh, how many millions will not be saved such as this kind of statement.

Oh, Stop, come know, God will forgive you, you can just go away, forget dying for these souls. They are mine! Such as this kind of statement.

The war is between Satan and God. This started in Heaven. God created Hell for Satan.

So now back to the myriad of ways Satan so desperately sought to discourage and stop Jesus from His Mission as Savior Redeemer Messiah.

We see it clearly starting at the Gethsemane by meditating on the onslaughts of the Evil One. Then condensing all the points of events of each one. To notice one only Evil One using every means to stop Jesus and Mary both from completing Their Mission of Obedience to save mankind.

Satan continues this route today with the Clergy and Faithful, same tactics and intelligence. He is one way to ruin and to use all means possible, including praises.

Satan turned men and women against Jesus and Mary, and only those who were close to them remained.

Thus we see how important it is to be close to Mary and Jesus. So close as to not be taken away and used as toy things to harm Jesus and Mary, to be Satan's pawn of destructive devices.

We read that from the Supper on, it became Satan's Hour. No angels from heaven were on the earth. No guardian angels, no serpahims, no cherubims, no arc angels, none.
    Only demons.

Jesus had two angels with him the whole time, but they had gone up.

Mary was able to detach one angel, and in Gethsemane, an angel, Gabriel came to give Jesus strength. Also Jesus states that Mary was able to get St. Michael before Heaven closed up to let Hell come upon the earth to slaughter the Son of God. God as Man.

An overwhelming thing driving people insane and good souls were tested greatly.
    The pure in heart overcame all obstacles.

The fiercest onslaught of Satan at that time.

The Antichrist is Satan in Man with full power of Hell in him. But Satan is not God thus He will be limited in the destruction, but plenty to destroy much and many souls. In comparison to God, God just needs to blink and all would be gone. Whereas Satan must use, what is upon the earth, which are our bodies and souls and the material things created for destruction, these destructive weapons are Satan's for his time as King on the earth. To destroy and ruin. Nothing else. Do you see any love in him? Vampires do not love. They suck the life out of you and turn you into one corpse.

The soul is more than just life giving. It is much greater than this. It is a particle of God Himself. Making man in His Image as Spirit.

This is why God sent Himself to Die for all of us. His own to bring back the souls lost to Death. But it is much more and when we get to Heaven and see God, He will infuse all this. Down here we just need to believe and always ask for graces to believe more and more, well for everything for our spirits.

Let us meditate on God as Man how much He had to endure all the onslaughts of Satan.
    Satan did not want a Savior on the earth. Satan did everything he could to stop the Passion. Even while Jesus was on the scaffold. Come down from there if you are the Son of God and show us this power. Something to this effect. There is Satan in those unbelieving. Satan did not stop. Even in the grave. With people to make them disbelieve.

The ones saved by Jesus to not believe. Faithlessness

By Faith God made the worlds. Hebrews. By Faith God created Man. By Faith Jesus went up on the Cross. By Love, He conquered Hell and Satan. Obedience is Love.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am