Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Tobaiah Chapter 3 Good Words to Truly Remember

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Tobaiah Chapter 3  Good Words to Truly Remember Empty Tobaiah Chapter 3 Good Words to Truly Remember

Post by Poem Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 am

A prayer from Sara daughter of Raguel

21 But this every one is sure of that worshippeth thee, that his life, if it be under trial, shall be crowned: and if it be under tribulation, it shall be delivered: and if it be under correction, it shall be allowed to come to thy mercy. 22 For thou art not delighted in our being lost: because after a storm thou makest a calm, and after tears and weeping thou pourest in joyfulness. 23 Be thy name, O God of Israel, blessed for ever. 24 At that time the prayers of them both were heard in the sight of the glory of the most high God: 25 And the holy angel of the Lord, Raphael was sent to heal them both, whose prayers at one time were rehearsed in the sight of the Lord.
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Tobaiah Chapter 3  Good Words to Truly Remember Empty Re: Tobaiah Chapter 3 Good Words to Truly Remember

Post by Poem Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Ezechiel 33

11 Say to them: As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will you die, O house of Israel?

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu May 13, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Tobaiah Chapter 3  Good Words to Truly Remember Empty Re: Tobaiah Chapter 3 Good Words to Truly Remember

Post by Poem Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Wisdom 1

13 For God made not death, neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living.

Death came into being by Lucifer. For he lied, he said: No! You shall surely not die! (What a liar)

Ecclesiastes 8

8 It is not in man's power to stop the spirit, neither hath he power in the day of death, neither is he suffered to rest when war is at hand, neither shall wickedness save the wicked.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Proverbs 4

14 Be not delighted in the paths of the wicked, neither let the way of evil men please thee.

1 Machabees 9

23 And it came to pass after the death of Judas, that the wicked began to put forth their heads in all the confines of Israel, and all the workers of iniquity rose up.

Psalms 100

8 In the morning I put to death all the wicked of the land: that I might cut off all the workers of iniquity from the city of the Lord.

Wisdom 3

1 But the souls of the just are in the hand of God, and the torment of death shall not touch them.

Psalms 33

22 The death of the wicked is very evil: and they that hate the just shall be guilty.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Ezechiel 18

32 For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm