Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Voiding the Voices of Heaven

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4119

Voiding the Voices of Heaven Empty Voiding the Voices of Heaven

Post by Poem Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm

The Church’s Post Vatican Spiritual, Moral and Ecclesiastical Crisis,
    The Poem of the Man-God and the New Evangelization

© 2002 by David J. Webster, M. Div.

Very well written, couldn't have said it any better.

This book is written as an 'ebook' using PDF format. The author makes no misnomers and is very well aware of the current crisis. The Church has been infiltrated at the ecclesiastical level. These are of the mindset that, the Church is to be excluded from the world. To let each individual decide on their fate, without guidance from Heaven. Thus, we face a series of moral crisis. The Church is always under attack to erode the edifice of 'faith.' It is constantly being undermined in any part of the world, because, man doesn't want to live in Heaven. 'As per a who' months ago, I was asked, 'I can't understand why people don't want to go to Heaven.' Well, that person is a lifetime Catholic who loves Poem of the Man-God. A few years older than myself. Well, I agree, who wouldn't want to after reading and understanding and then, being confirmed internally. That's where I desire to be at this moment. If sooner, I would not complain one bit.

Attached is the ebook Voiding the Voices of Heaven, which is available to anyone, this is from www.saveourchurch.org.

Peace be with you always
    Attachments
    Voiding the Voices of Heaven Attachmentvoidheaven.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (545 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm