Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Recommended by Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Recommended by Jesus Empty Recommended by Jesus

Post by Poem Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:41 pm

Notebook 1944
    Chapter: Prayer for Other's
    Pages: 224-225

Jesus tells me to write, too, the words about the function of certain souls in the world.  I do so, although, weak and tormented as I am, my head is spinning like a top.

"Do you now understand the purpose of cloistered convents?  

Their raison d'etre?

"Not all have time to pray, caught up as they are in active life.  It is true that honest activity is already prayer, and those who pray by working are thus justified.  But man's needs are numerous, and there are numerous men who do not pray at all.  For all those who do not want to or cannot pray in such fashion that each day will have the number of acts of devotion required by the Divinity (consider that in Heaven there is no pause to the Gloria for God), the cloistered pray.  They pray to God to honor Him; they pray to appease Him; they pray to beseech Him.  They are the arms uplifted over those who combat, and they make requests for all.

"In your house you are the little cloistered one who pray for all.  But your charity must be as vast as the world--even more: as vast as Creation--and invade Heaven as well--indeed, begin with it.

"To pray to offer praise and reparation to God, blasphemed by so many.
    "To pray for those who do not pray.
    "To pray for the Church.
    "To pray for the Priesthood, without which, regaining the splendor of a martyr like Lawrence, you become more and more idolatrous.
    "To pray for human society, that it may come to God if it wants to be saved.
    "To pray for your country, that it may have peace and good.
    "To pray for those doubting and feeling despair grip them.
    "To pray and pray and pray.
    "Finally, to pray for yourself.
    "Do not be afraid.  Even if those of you that pray for all do not pray for yourselves, I pray to the Father for you.  Be at peace.
    "The souls praying in the world, those able to turn their infirmity not into obligatory idleness, but into a holy activity, are the little cloisters that I scatter like flowers around the world to help the large cloisters and, with this sum of tireless prayers, appease the Father and bring relief to humanity."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:20 pm