Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Merit

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Merit Empty Merit

Post by Poem Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:09 pm

God desires for Man, who is God's greatest creation, to become advanced in God to evolve from his fallen state to obtain heaven and his final goal:  God
    To fulfill this greatest creation.

Lucifer worked and works against God. Thus Jesus spoke if you are for me you are not against me.

Those against Jesus, are against God.  God became Man to lead man back to God and to have Grace returned to Man.

From Book 5 --the older version of Maria's books,

Jesus' comments from the chapter: Reason for the Work. Farewell to the Work:

Speaking about the evolution of men; to merit, what it means to 'merit' and the reason for merit.  Involves hard work.   Man was punished and must merit.  

This evolution in perfection of the Eleven good ones should be watched above all by those who, through a visual mental fault, are accustomed to perverting the nature of the reality of saints, making of the man who reaches holiness by means of a hard, very hard struggle against heavy obscure powers, an unnatural being without incentives and emotions, and therefore without merits. Because merit is really consequent on the victory over disorderly passions and temptations, a victory achieved through love for God and to attain the final aim: to enjoy God for ever. It should be watched by those who claim that a conversion should come only from God. God gives the means to be converted, but He does not do violence to the will of man, and if man does not want to be converted, in vain he has what serves other people to become converted.

Let those who examine the situation consider the manifold effects of My Word not only on the human man, but also on the spiritual man. Not only on the spiritual man, but also on the human man. My Word, when it is received with good will, transforms both, leading to external and internal perfection.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 pm