Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness Empty Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness

Post by Poem Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am

This topic is not from The Gospels as Revealed to Me nor the Notebooks, but when you read the Books, you you may see things differently

Personally do not take too much stock in Medjugorje and the 3 days of darkness.

It may, may not happen. Jesus was persecuted and put to death.

There are many who believe that in 2 years (from 2010), the current civilization will end and bring the ERA of Peace.  There are several 'theories' floating around.

However, in his post, ---below link-- a scientist uses a device to measure spiritual appearances. I find this post very informative.

For some reason, people center on the 3 days of darkness rather than, Pray to God and Repent and change. Instead they look up, stare, catch a phrase and return to their continuous sinful lives. Sinful Lives.  The Three Days of Darkness is a tiny particle of the Entire ever Bigger Problems and Events. Don't put every thought into the Three Days of Darkness. Rather, live holy lives. The goal is to reach Heaven and not remain on the Earth and live for your flesh.

This is to happen, just before Christ Returns. If you made it to the Three Days, then a good chance, that you're one of the chosen for ERA of Peace.  At the point before the Three Days, there's a whole world of slain humans.

Slain mankind-many | not slain-fewer = decrease in population.

The Lord did not give a time and date. So anyone who claims a time and date, is wrong already. It will suddenly come, His Return, but as for the coming Tribulation, it builds and progresses and there's no telling when the Antichrist will appear, but anytime soon.

When it happens it happens. Be Watchful and Pray to avert. Pray for souls. Pray Pray Pray Never stop and never guess the future. Just leave it in God's Hands.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6297

sometimes this site goes blank be patient and try again later if it is such.

St. Pio, former Padre Pio, Capuchin Priest's written words about the Three days of Darkness--instructions, which also explains 'Judgment' upon the earth. It is wholly terrible if what Padre Pio heard and wrote is what Jesus said to him.

http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm

peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:19 am; edited 9 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness Empty Re: Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness

Post by Poem Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:00 am

Jesus tells us in the Apocalypse what will take place.

There is a period of 3 1/2 years of the terrible reign of the Antichrist. The holy faithful will combat this beast and end up being slain--martyrdom-- by this beast only to go directly to Heaven. What a gift! Directly.

Apocalypse 12 is the point to understand.  A sign appeared in the sky.

The red dragon, spewed his putrid water at the Woman who was with Child.
    The man-child are the saints caught up to heaven. Recall the Mystical Body of Christ for man-child. How do they get caught up to Heaven? Martyrdom. Not everyone dies, and not everyone remains on the earth. These go on to battle the Beast and Beasts with Jesus, where it is written Jesus is seen with the 144,000 on horseback flying through the air. Saints in Heaven here not those from the earth, but those 'purchased' from the earth, have already lived. Like the transfiguration scene where Moses and Elijah appeared on Mt. Tabor.  Could be Angels. But nevertheless is telling the reader of Jesus' coming to Triumph! A mystical representation.  Could be actual saints from Heaven, could be angels.  But, nevertheless depicting Christ's Victory!

Not all get to go to Heaven, a dividing here takes place of the Church, the few of the true Believers. Those who are not practicing and living holy lives according to Jesus' Way, another words, those who rejected Christ are part of the slain or destroyed. Some go up due to martyrdom and the rest remain.  There is no 'Rapture' no bodies go to Heaven. The Final Judgment is when the bodies reunite with the souls, and man has become reanimated in flesh to stand Judgment before God and His Saints. The Final Judgment happens at the end of all life on Earth. Jesus says, right after Satan is loosed after the 1000 year Era of Peace.

The List of those who do not inherit the Kingdom of God is also in Apocalypse 21:

[6] And he said to me: It is done. I am Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end. To him that thirsteth, I will give of the fountain of the water of life, freely. [7] He that shall overcome shall possess these things, and I will be his God; and he shall be my son. [8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, they shall have their portion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

"There will be those who listened to the Holy Virgin every step of the way and are sheltered by Her in the wilderness, then the desert. These ones, will be left for the spiritual Era, the ERA of Peace." cross

The beast and beasts will be burnt to ash.   harp stretcher

A good majority of the worlds population, feel they are good and why does God not speak to them about the future? This is how they feel. But, He Has! They didn't listen. Religion is not about a feeling. It is about Adoring and Worshipping God with a pure heart and mind. Only the Pure in Heart shall see God. This includes why you don't get to receive words about the future.

God's way is different from Man's way and therefore man is on the wrong path. Path?  Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil where Adam and Eve were lured to. You are still living in Adam's thinking. Adam's thinking is sin.

The New Adam: Jesus Christ came to show man how to get off the wrong path, the wrong thinking, the wrong everything.

Peace be with you always. signofcross

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 am; edited 6 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness Empty A Pope and Cardinals Response to Why They Withheld the The Third Secret of Fatima

Post by Poem Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:26 am

.On November 11, 1984, as reported in the Pauline Catholic magazine Jesus, Cardinal Ratzinger stated that he had "read the text of the Third Secret." When asked why he had not revealed it, he replied:

"Because, according to the judgment of the Popes, it adds nothing to what a Christian must know concerning what derives from Revelation: i.e., a radical call for conversion; the absolute importance of history; the dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian, and therefore of the world. And then the importance of the end times. If it is not made public - at least for the time being - it is in order to prevent religious prophecy from being mistaken for a quest for the sensational."

This followed the report in the October 1981 issue of the German Catholic magazine Stimme des Glaubens of a discussion at Fulda in November 1980 when Pope John Paul II had stated to a select group of German Catholics, in response to the question why he had not revealed the Third Secret of Fatima, "If you read that the oceans will inundate continents, and millions of people will die suddenly in a few minutes, once this is known, then in reality it is not necessary to insist on the publication of this Secret."However, in another interview, Pope John Paul II indicated that the entire secret of Fatima could be summarized in the idea that prayer, especially the Rosary, is the remedy against all manner of evil.On November 15, 1966 Pope Paul VI revised the Code of Canon Law, striking down canons 1399 and 2318, which among other things had prohibited and penalized the publication of any material concerning any apparitions (approved or not) without beforehand obtaining a bishop’s imprimatur. After the revision, therefore, anyone in the Church was permitted to publish freely on Marian apparitions, including those at Fatima. Yet Sister Lúcia was still forbidden to reveal the Fatima Secret. She remained under an order of silence until her death in February 2005, unable to speak freely about Fatima without special permission from the Vatican.

Well, I cannot accept this. Because, it goes against, Apocalypse and it really goes against being Truthful to the Faithful.  This could have been used by the Faithful to convince ignorance in the world.  Instead because it was withheld, the Enemy has advanced.

I have to agree with the Yester Years Pope's, Combat all Heresies.  What is the 'spirit of' that these very words are portraying, telling us? Think about the spirit of combating errors. To save mankind and reduce Satan's lies to nill. Kill all the lies of the Devil.  Once the weed has grown too large, it is difficult to control it. And this weed invades every Vine destroying the Grapes.  Once the Vine and Grapes are destroyed the Juice that revives mens sanity, the insanity takes over and souls die, while the flesh gropes in the darkness, the remaining is ruins. No more healthy Grapes, but destroyed by demons.

See the errors as the Enemies Weapons to invading your minds, destroying your intellects with foreign thinking false doctrine useless theories, Straw.  What is Straw?  Dried and dead stalks and fruit. It has no Juice.  Not even good for the beasts of burden. Air.

Did Jesus, Teach the Apostles about the Future? Yes or No. He did not withhold. In fact, since man decided to create his own teachings, is the reason why, Jesus had to bring fresh voices to remind man of the future so that, all will not be lost.  ALL WILL NOT BE LOST, because they went astray after other doctrines. Lost interest in Religion.

And what do the Vatican official do? They Withhold Information! Who made you a judge and ruler over the people? Not God, He appointed you to guide the Faithful, not withhold from the Faithful! If you Vatican Officials had truly Worshipped and adore the Lord Your God, You would know these things and not the Others, the nobodies. These Nobodies are Christ's Faithful for every member of Christ belongs to Christ. Not you. You are given charge to assist the Lord.

And by becoming a servant, which means to be the least among the throngs, you achieve great rewards and merits from the Lord in Heaven. Do not copy, nor imitate, the Heathen's. Their system is based on Satanism. To be great in the eyes of the human populace.  Read the Gospel with your spirits not your eyes. Comprehend My Words and be given a great reward by Your God.

What good is a reward in the here and now? It is moth and rust. It ends, dies, becomes ash.

What good is a reward from God in Eternity? It lasts and lasts and lasts 'Forever.'

Have you not understood My Gospel? No, you most certainly have not. That is why you do the things you do. No true belief in God. You do not believe Oh, Men, My Words in the Gospel.

As I said to Israel about the perverse and wicked generation that did not believe in Me, I say to you. You are the same.  Only a Remnant will be saved from among the Faithful the True Church on Earth.

Remain in My love all those who love Me and I will fulfill My Promise.

Case in Point: The Popes did not consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Instead they assign a new head of the Vatican Bank!

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness Empty Re: Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness

Post by Poem Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 am

I am not of the mind of thrashing, Pope's, Bishops, so forth, nor of the mind to abandon the Church, to start another. Schisms is Not what Jesus teaches. It's more like Save Our Church! This is the One Christ Brought to Us Men.

Jesus teaches us to observe carefully like an eagle and Not blindly.

Instead pray to the Lord to remove the infestation, the wolves from the Fold.

The Truth of God speaks, a straight line for us to observe. Not a crooked line, that goes allover. You cannot follow a crooked line, because it does not teach you anything but chaos.

A straight line is what God plots for our souls, these are called Truths to take heed to and follow, so you can steer yourself in storms. The storms are fierce and they are sent to strengthen your resolve.  The weaknesses are seen in storms. Testing the metal for warps, fractures, dings,- etc.,. Your soul has become deformed due to all the wrong teachings. The Enemy of God works to dismantle your mind, destroying thoughts and conscience--your soul. He works to put his signature and his ornaments in it to resemble him a destroyed being, twisted, warped. What this means, is to turn the soul of God, into a shamble, removing any likeness to Its Creator. The Image of God is the soul. Thus, turning the soul into the image of a demon. And receiving its likeness.

Because that's what Satan desires, to rule over God's creations. Imagine, billions of Satan's that were once God's images running around planet earth.

Here's the reality: If God let Satan loose on Planet Earth as a "divine angel," with his twisted thinking to rule, men would become his slaves. Then, those who do not do his wishes, get terminated instantly. A gruesome death at best. This is not what God created Man for, to be 'slaves.' He created Man to love and love freely. For God is free. Satan is not free, although he is free to live. Satan as God has put it, is on a leash, a chained dog. Sealed in the Cave called Hell. He's a rebel who sought to harm God's perfect world.

Just look at the world. Satan is in Hell chained up, locked up. Just think if he actually were on the scene on the surface. It would be the end of life on the Planet. Because, he's now worse than a rabid dog. A maniac killer. What happens to rampaging madmen who run a muck killing? They, go on a killing spree. Who induced them to think and act this out? Satan.

Heaven is not a violent place. There is absolutely no violence in Heaven. Not one speck of it.

Violence comes from Hell, from Satan. This is who teaches man to destroy, creating ruins.

God is Peace. Man has no idea what Peace is. He thinks peace is a pause.

Heaven is an Infinite state, a perpetual state of Peace, no pauses.

The earth does not know Peace because they listen to the Peace-killer, Satan.

NOTE: Satan is sealed in a Cave in Hell. But, men with their sins, create the way for Satan to break the seal. Man's acts of sacrilege. Men being sacrilegious. By sinning, great and small, building up. This sin is Satan's perfume rising to God's Throne! Thus God seeks to remove the putrid stench. The the smell is no longer able to be thwarted, God drops the sword! Kaboom! Thus, the two chapters in Revelations 18 and 19 states this fact. It is mixed in with the details of.
    But lets pull out a few:

Chapter 19

[16] And he hath on his garment, and on his thigh written: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. [17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that did fly through the midst of heaven: Come, gather yourselves together to the great supper of God: [18] That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of tribunes, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all freemen and bondmen, and of little and of great. [19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to make war with him that sat upon the horse, and with his army. [20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, who wrought signs before him, wherewith he seduced them who received the character of the beast, and who adored his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire, burning with brimstone.

[21] And the rest were slain by the sword of him that sitteth upon the horse, which proceedeth out of his mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Chapter 18

[1] And after these things, I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power: and the earth was enlightened with his glory. [2] And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird: [3] Because all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication; and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her; and the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies. [4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. [5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities.

Jesus even goes as far as stating, that, man with his constant acts, wants, Satan to be their 'king.' Imagine a killer to be a 'king.' Pretty sick. So, it is the will of man, that then, perhaps, removes the seal? IT IS! Stop sinning!

When sin spreads it kills everyone. Sin is Darkness.

When Light spreads everyone is at 'peace.'

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 am; edited 3 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 am

The Mayan Civilization. were they evil? Did they sacrifice, bodies on top of their huge temples?

The Maya practiced human sacrifice. In some Maya rituals people were killed by having their arms and legs held while a priest cut the person's chest open and tore out his heart as an offering. This is depicted on ancient objects such as pictorial texts, known as codices.

Their religion is based on, simple, yet complex to a degree, beastly living. They appeased, Hell with Human Sacrifices. Therefore, their calendar is based on, Evil's Incarnation. I would say that, since they sacrificed, many humans, tore their hearts out, drank their blood, and so forth, that, this is a vampire religion. (Read 1944 Chapters on Daniel's 12th and 7th chapters, Jesus explains, vampireism.

I would not take stock on my word about, the Mayan calendar, being Evils Incarnation, but, that the root of their religion is based on Hell's delight in killing man.

Perhaps, the Mayan's dating system went to 2012? Because, they were trying to become advanced? Or they figured in the coming generations, someone from their circle would continue the calendar dating?

But, it is astounding to me, that the scientists, woo and wow, the past of savages as if something extraordinary took place. Too much praise and glory given to a savage race. Although they carved up buildings, and used common sense to build squares. They used their intelligence as best as they could.

Man is given, intelligence, reasoning, a mind, free will to live on this planet. It is as if these Mayans were from another Planet, we can call it Planet X. And for every find of an ancient tribe or civilization, we can call them X, Y, Z, and then increment in some fashion. But, I say to the scientists, the past represents, great failures on the part of mankind, they failed to obtain Heaven, Holiness, Purity, Grace.

The ruins, speak for themselves. The questions to those without Wisdom are astounding don't you think? Why did they vanish? Were they holy and pure peoples? Yes or No?

From a human interpretation, man doesn't know what holy and pure is. So they write a lot things and create books on these civilizations, that are no longer present and practicing.

Then, they teach this stuff in schools. A waste. These past and ancient savage civilizations, were condemned by God. Overthrown, destroyed, so it would not propagate world wide, making man prisoners of Hell. Yet, man is fascinated, intrigued with such things. Hell's voice. They hear Hell's voice's. Devil's Doctrines. Satanism.

Imagine the Mayan religion today: "Men being sacrificed on the Top of their temples or in the pit." Would you like to be gutted open to feed some priest and the invisible monster, or their 'god' with your blood?

No, you wouldn't, thus, you are spared from this miserable ending, and have a freedom to write your non-sense while sitting in your office or library or study rooms.

Why bring the dead back to life? Let them be. Leave them alone. Read what is most useful to a man's soul: The Bible, pray to God, save yourself and your family and friends. Obtain everlasting life with God. That should be everybody's goal in life. To live forever in Paradise with God.

Speak and put your time in worthy things. Leave the dead alone. The dead bury their dead.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 am

Apocalypse chapter 10, " The Seven Thunders and Stopping of Time"

[2] And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot upon the earth. [3] And he cried with a loud voice as when a lion roareth. And when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. [4] And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying to me: Seal up the things which the seven thunders have spoken; and write them not. [5] And the angel, whom I saw standing upon the sea and upon the earth, lifted up his hand to heaven,

[6] And he swore by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things which are therein; and the earth, and the things which are in it; and the sea, and the things which are therein: That time shall be no longer. [7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound the trumpet, the mystery of God shall be finished, as he hath declared by his servants the prophets.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:02 am

Apocalypse Chapter 7, "Numbering of the Elect(Not Posted); Those that came out of the Great Tribulation"

[9] After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb.

[11] And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored God, [12] Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our God for ever and ever. Amen. [13] And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they? [14] And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb. [15] Therefore they are before the throne of God, and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he, that sitteth on the throne, shall dwell over them.

The first chapters of Apocalypse are,

1, Jesus talking to John; Vision of Stars, and Candles
    2, Jesus dictating to John to the 7 churches
    3, A vision of Heaven; glassy sea with no multitude; heavenly beings worshiping God.
    4, Vision of what takes place as to the initiation of punishment; depiction of sadness because no one was able to take the book, and then the Lamb appears to initiate 'Justice.' Seven Seals.
    5, Vision of multitudes of numberless standing the glassy sea, numbering of the Saints, Elect.
    6, Seven Seals revealing, Seven Trumpets. Justice taking place.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 am

Apocalypse Chapter 8, Fire From Heaven, Sun Smitten, Moon Smitten, Stars Smitten. Three Days of Darkness Depicted Here?

[7] And the first angel sounded the trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mingled with blood, and it was cast on the earth, and the third part of the earth was burnt up, and the third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. [8] And the second angel sounded the trumpet: and as it were a great mountain, burning with fire, was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood: [9] And the third part of those creatures died, which had life in the sea, and the third part of the ships was destroyed. [10] And the third angel sounded the trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, burning as it were a torch, and it fell on the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters:

[11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood. And the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. [12] And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened, and the day did not shine for a third part of it, and the night in like manner. [13] And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth: by reason of the rest of the voices of the three angels, who are yet to sound the trumpet.

It would seem.

How then? There's more to come!

Jesus states to, St. Pio, then, in 1950 "Padre Pio," about, staying indoors during all this terrible raining from Heaven. Three days. Other prophecies regarding this type of events, state similar events, using similar words. I don' think Padre Pio was hallucinating nor heard strange voices. He was in the state of Grace, and, as a "Sign" to the Faithful of Christ's Passion, therefore, Christ's Truths.

The Three Days of Darkness, I believe happens to be Three Years of Antichrist's reign over the Earth. Time warp sort of speaking. For the Elect, they are protected by remaining indoors, and time warps outdoors and indoors. What seems like three days inside locked and blocked, praying and doing homage to God, is actually three days, but outside three years will have elapsed. Amazing!

To John Leary, I'm not sure if Leary's prophecies are, really prophecies, but, he talks about Garabandal type events, which is similar to Pio's. But, there's a few gaps, and or, a few discrepancies. Such as a Comet, or a meteor, such as, to those in the U.S., to depart your homes and bring food and, your angels will appear to you, pack enough for a few weeks, your angels will guide you to safe area, protected by a barrier. Now, this conflicts with Pio's words, about being indoors. Yet, while being under the protection of Christ's sign, since God is able, and your in the wilderness, and then the desert, that this same protection, is valid outdoors?

For, let's play this out.

To St. Pio, Jesus states, stay indoors. To Leary, it is stated, to go with your angels to an outdoor safe haven.

Now, let's bump heads here. If you are outdoors, and Christ told Pio, the very horrid description, --who is more likely for me to believe than, Leary, because of the holiness factor and Pio being a Saint, it doesn't add up. Unless in different countries, God has a different plan of protection.

Faith, then, always comes into active participation. Always. I would say, that for those, who are not as heroic, to follow one or the others prophecies. Yet, the one to Pio seems more likely to me. Because, of what Jesus has stated to Maria. And what the Bible has depicted in two of the scenarios of the past, they are,
    1) The Great Flood; 2) Sodom and Gomorrah. Cleansing on both accounts of evil. The earth is God's and He makes the rules. He allots time to change. Mercy of God, and the cleansing is the Justice of God. In simple terms, those that were wiped off, did not heed, did not respect, life and God. They, said, seeya! To God. And God said, seeya to them. Very simple deduction here, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. But, your feelings, and sentiments of your human self, gives rise to vent, creating fumes in your mind, clouding your judgment, thus missing the 'clues' and 'the story.' And you will end up like those who vanished. Poof! Inhabitant of Hell.

Yet, this time through, it is very different, due to, the earth being ripe with weapons of destruction. I really don't know myself. Thus, I just wait for the Lord to tell me what to do. In the meantime to love Him more and obey. That is all I can do.

God is Master and Creator, of Time as well, For He stops time in Chapter 10.

Then, there are lots of speculation that the Three Days of Darkness comes at the End of the terrible reign of the Antichrist. But, seeing from the Events starting in Chapter 5, Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets, and further on, Seven Last Plagues, and Seven Thunders, and what Jesus says to Pio about those who mocked and rejected Christ, and God, that, the terrible events are for the ungodly and those who rejected Christ. Yet, there are still some things missing here. What is it?

Noah and the Ark, story here, in greater grandeur. If I were to write a movie about the cleansing of the World using the model of Noah and the Ark, I would now use, light shows, and fire, tornado fire storms, hurricane fire storms, hail that burns, so forth. And remove the water coming from Heaven, the bowels of the earth. Rain and floods. Remove. A spectacle of fire in different forms coming to extinguish the evil and purging the earth of these vermin.

But, nobody really knows for sure, if 3 Days, is as I just "speculated." It may be. Don't hold your hat to it.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

This is how all this is explained to me today.

Three Days of Darkness comes at the end of the reign of the Antichrist. Not before, because it does not add up with the following:

1. The Elect having their foreheads signed by the Cross. chp 9

2 The Two Witnesses, giving their testimony for certain number of days, during the Antichrist's reign. chp 11

3 The Woman Clothed with the Sun, chp 12

4 The saints being caught up to Heaven, probably the martyrs of the Church. The Woman fleeing to the 'wilderness'. Red dragon spewing waters; The Woman given wings of an great eagle that then flies into the 'Desert.' chp 12

5 Armagedon chp 16, which is likely the start of the Three Days of Darkness.

[10] And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom became dark, and they gnawed their tongues for pain:

Just before:
    [9] And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God, who hath power over these plagues, neither did they penance to give him glory.

Then after:

[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial upon the air, and there came a great voice out of the temple from the throne, saying: It is done. [18] And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and there was a great earthquake, such an one as never had been since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great. [19] And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the Gentiles fell. And great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the indignation of his wrath. [20] And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

[16] Armagedon: That is, the hill of robbers.

[21] And great hail, like a talent, came down from heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God for the plague of the hail: because it was exceeding great.

6 Chp 17 describes the Harlot, and Babylons, offenses, sins, against God and Man.

7 Chp 18 describes, the waste of Babylon. Which is the after math

8 Chp 19, Heaven rejoicing and giving praise to God; Reveals Jesus as King of Kings, Lord of Lords and comes with the Saints to burn to ash, all the evil and wicked men and women. This chapter is probably in line with chapter 14, 18. A segmented chapter with finer details. I would assume the Visionary was given this portion in several takes, so he would get the details right. This is also seen when Jesus wanted Maria to see certain details more clearly in her dictations. He counsels her about many things. She was always, obedient, her human nature, which the Lord was working on at the same time to make her 'perfect' for Heaven. * the End of the Three Days of Darkness could be likely?*

Certain events have to take place. Mercy and Justice at work in all events. Depending on the situation. If they reject the Mercy, His Justice comes swiftly, there is only a three and a half year period. Very short time.

Lord said to Maria, in a few chapters, that East and West have to be purified before Jesus can return to the Earth as God-Man. God does not dwell, or coexist with Evil present. Purification.

Chastisement, then are the periods of Mercy, with Justice swiftly behind it, for those who reject 'Mercy.' Everything God does contains Mercy. He could just not say a word and wipe the Earth. How about that?

Then, after the period of total purification, which is represented in Padre Pios' writings, which is what Jesus also revealed to Maria, but with less verbiage, or description of harsher words, which is the Evil being burnt to ash, comes the Era of Peace, the Reign of Christ upon the Earth. Triumphant over His Enemies. The Church will then have been reduced in numbers of its members, in comparison with today's roster.

Mankind will have to rebuild, the wasted towns, cities, and nations. The few left of mankind, as opposed to the billions in today's count. Jesus revealed to Maria Valtorta the details, using kinder words of destruction than to Padre Pio. Just add Padre Pio's wording to Maria's dictations to get the idea of 'how horrible' the judgment of Justice is. It is, a grandeur.

Jesus explains to Maria several grandeur points of the Apocalypse. One, He says, it is a great grandeur taking place. Evil has laid its plan of a grandeur of destruction. Which Justice comes to purge, extinguish. The earth does not become extinct, but 'purified' of Evil.

Jesus explains to Maria, the build of Evil's destructiveness, in the myriad of ways. Weapons, large and small, like atom bombs, weapons that can be initiated by a button, war planes, jets, ships, all kinds. Yet, these are hidden to the general public, to not alarm the general public of Evils plan. So, the people naturally think when someone blows the whistle on a weapon, the leaders, persecute 'truth' revealers. The world looks like it is peaceful, doesn't it? But it's not. It's always, in chaos, a camouflage. A deception. The Lord has revealed how Evil works: Hidden in darkness, shrouded in darkness, thus, unaware to the public at large.

Many whistle blowers have come and gone, all 'declared' insane, madmen. But in reality were telling the truth.

The grand design is done in secrecy. For if the public were to gain knowledge, these who work in secrecy would be ousted. And precisely because these who work in secrecy to not want to be found out, is why, the governments put to silence such findings.

That is why the Information Technology Era has been a great advantage to, secrecy societies who have everything to gain. They keep watch of everyone's transactions, emails, phone calls, any electronically transmitted information. And is precisely why they have created 'huge' databases to house all your information, to keep tabs and use them against anyone who goes up against, these 'beasts' as Jesus calls them.

The fear factor.

The use these things against mankind pumping 'fear.' Fear of your death, of your losing, of anything to do with your life and lively hood. Sounds this came right out of Hollywood doesn't it? It didn't. Man blind to the reality let this happen, being 'seduced' as always.

Read Genesis, chapter 3, the Seduction. The Serpent said, "No, you will not die," to God's instruction. What God says, is always 'True.' Thus, if the first were seduced, it is easy to seduce their children as well. Because, they lost Grace, Truth and Protection, and introduced, Evil into humanity. Thus man fights always against God who is Truth. And, Jesus said, if Son has set you free, you are free indeed. But this means, you have to follow the Son's instructions, who leads and points man to obey the 10 Commandments. That is what the Son came to do. To have man, saved. If you do not follow them, the Good Book says, "you shall surely die."

And it's not just a physical death, but and eternal death. No eternal life.

Think about what God is telling man in events, in signs, in grandeur, of the broader picture, of what man is doing. All going the wrong way. Apart from God there is no Peace, Joy, and Life. Jesus said, I come to give Life and Life more abundantly. Not abundant material and sin and pleasure, But an abundant life of the spirit, to live in Eternity forever.

To "save."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

There are three places in Apocalypse of the possible start of the Three Days of Darkness, for those seeking for yourselves. The actual event of the Three Days of Darkness, is the last and final event, then the ERA of Peace comes as written. Let's read them here:

Apocalypse 6 "The Seal"
    [12] And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood: [13] And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind: [14] And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:

[16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

Apocalypse 8 "The Trumpet"
    [12] And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened, and the day did not shine for a third part of it, and the night in like manner.

Apocalypse 16 "The Vial"
    [8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun, and it was given unto him to afflict men with heat and fire: [9] And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God, who hath power over these plagues, neither did they penance to give him glory. [10] And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom became dark, and they gnawed their tongues for pain:

At each instance of these above there is a great earthquake, with the first being a strong one and each successive one even stronger and greater

Apocalypse 6 "The Seal"
    [12] And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake

Apocalypse 8 "The Seventh Seal, Censer"
    [5] And the angel took the censer, and filled it with the fire of the altar, and cast it on the earth, and there were thunders and voices and lightnings, and a great earthquake.

--This earthquake precedes the Trumpet Blast of the Angel, as this quake happens as a result of 'judgment' the prayers of the saints--

Apocalypse 16 "The Vial"
    [18] And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and there was a great earthquake, such an one as never had been since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great. [19] And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the Gentiles fell. And great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the indignation of his wrath. [20] And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

--This last earthquake is the last one, that divides the earth into three sections of mass, and it's destructive power is a great one.--

Here's the given scenario:

Apocalypse chapter 6, reveals to us that Hell is about to set foot upon the Earth, with the graphical imagery, letting us in on the clue, which Jesus stated in the Notebooks, "You will experience Hell on Earth." "Instead of having and desiring Heaven on Earth." Thus, God gives to man, what he desires, 'most.' Sin, Satan, and Hell. Not to the chosen ones, but, to those who desire such things.

This giving is different in that God had held back as long as possible, so that souls could be saved, but no longer than needed. Yet, during the Great Wrath of God, He still calls out to the hardhearted souls, obstinate in wanting to live in Sin and for Satan. We see this evidence, clearly in graphical and verbal nature, with the Seals being opened, with Trumpets being blasted, and with Vials being poured out. The Vision shows us that, there are those who just won't convert and believe, these are Satan's seed, who are taken away. Wiped off.

These loved this life upon the earth and nothing else. They loved their flesh to no end.

The Reality of Three Days of Darkness, explains to me that, Hell is upon the Earth. Hell is Nothing but Darkness, and to show it is, God allows the sun, the moon, the stars to not shine and fall, thus making orienting on the earth very very difficult, plus no heat, lots of fire coming down from above.

The Lord explains that the start of this will happen during the cold months of the year, or winter. Thus a bitter start.

Giving to man the 'taste' of Hell, so that earthlings, can comprehend and get the idea of Hell, for those who do not believe in its existence. If you read the Apocalypse, those who did not repent nor did penance, did not believe in God nor Satan, or forsook-- which means, they did not believe--, which means, they did not believe in Heaven nor Hell, but in this life only, the life upon the Earth.

For certain, what you choose, who you choose to follow, is a certainty, whether faithfully or blindly.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 am

The posts above state a great deal.  A grandeur yet, about one topic, that is to become holy and live for God, then that way you don't ever have to worry about, the future events.  Because death would be a blessing for those who strived to become holy for God and to love God.  

For those already living the Way, don't worry, don't be afraid, because these things must come to pass to cleanse the earth, purification, then comes the Period of Jesus' Peaceful Reign upon the earth.  Live for God. Not yourself nor the earth. Faith Hope Charity. Love God with all your being.

The Three Days of Darkness equals the time when Heaven is shut up. No Light comes upon the earth, save for the Remnant who will have to live on crumbs of Faith. It is the same as being in the dead state when Jesus went Hell to release the souls from Limbo and Purgatory.

The Angels come with Jesus to cast the beast and beasts and the false prophets into the abyss, St. Michael and the hosts of angels. No Light upon the earth during these times for Grace will be with only those Remnant faithful. Jesus explained that during His Passion, Grace never left Him, the entire time from persecution to Crucifixion. He remained in the state of Grace.

Chapter 19

[14] And the armies that are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 am

Now given the above posts with scripture references and other posts on the forum concerning the Word of God speaking to his chosen prophets, we can gather some pointers as to why the world is being reigned upon with punishments, in the form of man in league with Satan is killing off the human race first little by little. It is always in bits as the Lord promised never to send the Deluge Floods opening heaven, earth and under earth waters.  One time mass cleansing of evil souls upon the earth.

The complexity but simple and it is God's way of keeping those who are good to be good while those who do not come around are let go.  Always remember God allots man time to convert, change. Because in actual fact God does not want anyone to perish and end up with Satan, not even one.

The fact that God has given to each person a free will to choose how to live upon the earth, He will advise and give instruction, but you must be willing and cooperate with God to be 'saved' from the dregs of Hell.  It is not that God is not around, nor is He deaf and mute, and blind, but we do not understand His ways.  His way is Love.  Nothing else, no sex, no tv, no technology, none of these. He is a Father that desires the company of His children to brandish them with gifts and give them unending peace and joy and finally when you have achieved purity of heart and mind and soul, the Possession of God in His Full Presence, which is to be with Him in Heaven.  Then after all is done, a New Earth and a New Heavens are created for those who love.  This earth and universe will have ceased to exist. It is temporary by all means.  Not permanent. That is why God sent His Son to save mankind from thinking he is a permanent fixture of this earth and universe. 

Let's go on to the clues above.

In Matthew's Gospel Jesus states through the mouth of this Evangelist, that unless those days were shortened no flesh would be spared. Meaning all would be dead and the earth would be barren of human life and animal life, fish life, all life. No flesh would be spared! Meaning the entire earth again is about to be purged, like Noah's time.  This is real and how many during Noah's time laughed at him?  The whole city and eventually the whole civilization.  Then Noah went in the Ark, it shut, and then it rained 40 days and nights without stopping in torrents unbelievable to day.  You have to imagine the earth had less water on the earth back then and how much it had to rain.

No flesh would be spared unless those days were shortened.  Save for the 'Elect' of Jesus Christ. 

Jesus was persecuted, put to death.  The Militant Church follows Jesus life.  Now think.  Do you think Cart Blanche is handed to the Church?  If Jesus was persecuted, so will the Church and this thought keeps many from being "faithful" to God.  What happens?  Men living for himself, for the flesh.  Because today there are only a few who live in the spirit, the rest will leave the church.  And they forfeit Heaven for Hell. This is the frightful case and it is 'written' in the Text.  A Remnant is not very many.  Noah and 7 seven others were the "Remnant".  This happens because man chooses not to endure a little torture, some pain and suffering.  Instead he looks at the sham life of the world and says, "I want Gravy!" Not Pain and Suffering for a little to gain an eternal "GRAVY." Jesus wept because of these as well.  He contemplated all these unfortunates who are all flesh an not even 1% spirit.  Because these kind do not comprehend God at all. They will comprehend only at their deaths, when God is then able to communicate to them of their loses.  They did not want to hear during their time living on the earth, they only lived for their senses, their minds, their eyes, whatever pleased them the entire time on the earth.  Grieving their souls the entire time! Grieving it!  I have spent much time with the unbelievers. They simply do not believe and call me stupid and wasting my time.  I feel Like Noah! I Feel Like Jesus! I feel like Isaiah! And all the other prophets who mocked and laughed at! Just like them! Now I feel better because these are in Heaven with Jesus Christ.  I am amongst the numbered in Heaven and not the many below in Hell!

The Earth becomes a "habitation of devils"  This is stated in Apocalypse above

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird:

This should be enough to scare anyone, but, it only scares those certain hearts. The rest are callous. Stating, their pride and they are possessed. 

In the Notebook of 1943, Jesus tells us that the entire earth becomes Babylon.

Jesus tells that the earth becomes destroyed because the Church leaders succumb to Satan and turn the Lighthouse into a beacon of Darkness spreading its death and destruction, instead of life giving Graces converting souls into loving creatures rather then, demons.  The earth-Babylon becomes the habitation of 'devils.'  The demons takeover, because, man wants Satan instead of Jesus Christ. The world is Babylon, and the Vatican becomes Babylon's slave. But not the Militant Church as Jesus explained clearly that the Gates of Hell will not prevail! Amen.  The Militant Church members become the Remnant Few, the Elect of this Era and generation, like Noah, and are transported by the Mystical Virgin in God's care to the ERA of Peace to start a new civilization devoid of Satan's disturbances.

The nitty gritty details are really not needed.  Only those wishing to save their lives for the earthly day, are really fearful and concerned.  For the rest, it is a "Blessing" to depart to God's embrace. It really is. And for those who are to live in the ERA of Peace is for you to understand the persecution you will have to endure.  Pain and Suffering. Read the Chapter on Jesus Crucifixion.  You will be crucified too! But, God is with you.  Think of the Church as Jesus living and breathing during His days as Man-God.  He had to flee, when the Sanhedrin sought to Kill Him.  You have to flee when Satan through his false prophet and beasts come for you, you have to be in Grace-the Holy Spirit, in the Ark-Blessed Virgin Mary.  The ERA of Peace states the time Jesus was living in Grace without disturbances. God allows this for the Militant Church. The ERA Peace will exist because God so wills it. Not because man wants it. God grants to the earth, a time to harvest many souls for Heaven.

You have to be always prepared and be ready to move at any given time that the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Virgin Mary say to do something. Promptness is required. Absolute promptness.

I've heard about the Great Warning. I am not so sure about God revealing to every man and woman their state before God.  I can't see it happening at this time, but, I am not closed to it. I just can't see it. Because, Sodom and Gomorrah never got a warning.  Noah was the only one who got the message the rest were lost for good. God has been preaching to souls through his methods and many have denied Him. Let's put it this way, the Bible has been read by the majority of the inhabitants of the earth and many still have their doubts about scripture  because they think in human terms, what they believe the Bible says rather than what God is stating to mankind, or us. This is God's Universe, Not ours. It is granted to us to use but not 'Own' We don't own a thing.  This is the lie given by Satan that we own everything. No! God granted us to have dominion not ownership. All of this belongs to God, and man has really messed up.  Look at the  trash dumps! Look at the shambles everywhere. If man is not able to be a nice guest, God removes the disease. Disease means infected by Demons, Sin that cannot be converted. Sin cannot be converted, but has to be, made null, cancelled, and then removed.  It has to be removed from the soul, from the mind, from the heart. It cannot be even a pebble sitting on the bottom. It has to be pure and clean.  You can understand this.

Dominion means rule over, for a time.  When we die, if we were truly the owner, we would take everything with us to Heaven or Hell. But, the only thing we take is our souls and our body's with the mind will heart and intellect still free but according to the choice we each made. This is reality and this has been superseded by a myriad of lies from Satan.  How's this? Technology, TV, Movies, all kinds of stories and imagination is being produced and has been since these came into existence or were made.  And the mind which God gave to man, is awesome, it can receive a seed, the seed if watered then grows and grows until it dies and then on to the next.  Ideas sprout everywhere and then they eventually die off wither away, because they are all false. If they were true, they would endure eternity. Only God is Eternity, Only God is Truth that is why everything false dies or is sent to the netherworld like Satan.  It depends on the thing.  False spirits who want to revenge, end up in the Abyss. False ideas fade away.  False ideas are like the many blades of grass that come up, and wither and die. Seasonal as well.  For everything there is a season. The earth is temporal. Meaning, not forever. And because there are days and nights, weeks and months, years and so on, this explains to us, that if it were granted to earth to be like Eternity, then there would be no night and day, weeks, months, years.  But everyday would be the same as it is in Heaven.

But Heaven is not a Human invention nor idea. 

There are those who are so clean on the outside, but, dirty on the inside. An appearance only. When one is truly clean inside, the outside becomes transparent. You don't care about your flesh so much as you once did it is no longer the 'priority'  But you must care for it in the basic needs as God so said.

The soul is always the priority with Christians. The human thinking must be eradicated in such souls and their will must be annulled to take on Christ's will.  Christ's thinking. Christ's way.  This is what it means to be Christian on the earth and then when you have finished being formed for Heaven, you live in the state of Grace forever and cannot ever sin again! Impossible to sin! Impossible, because those thoughts will be gone forever! This is what I see! I cannot wait for that day! To be in God no more noisy flesh and Demon! Just Peace, Joy, Love and all my brothers and sisters in God that are the same in this respect! No non-sense ever again!

If you really meditate on Christ's torture and death, no man has ever been treated like that. The movies are all false. The world is a false reality, it is real, but all make believe.  Movies are all make believe.  Entertainment. The many many doctrines each movie represents it is someones idea and if not inspired by the Holy Spirit, God, they come from the inspiration of Hell. 100% come from Hell. I've only seen a one or two Christian stories. The rest all come form Hell.

Secondly as one matures in Wisdom, you understand what Christ means, when He says,"you must learn to see God in events."  Discern, fruit of evil, verses fruit of Life.  Good and Evil. To know them apart and not mixed together.

Instead be inspired by Heaven, the saints, angels, the Holy Spirit. Bring back the good sense and morals, the right way and then you will find a way to inherit Life through doing good.  Being good is the prerequisite for obtaining graces from God.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm