Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Only In God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Only In God Empty Only In God

Post by Poem

Psalm 61

1 Unto the end, for Idithun, a psalm of David. 2 Shall not my soul be subject to God? for from him is my salvation. 3 For he is my God and my saviour: he is my protector, I shall be moved no more. 4 How long do you rush in upon a man? you all kill, as if you were thrusting down a leaning wall, and a tottering fence. 5 But they have thought to cast away my price; I ran in thirst: they blessed with their mouth, but cursed with their heart.

6 But be thou, O my soul, subject to God: for from him is my patience. 7 For he is my God and my saviour: he is my helper, I shall not be moved. 8 In God is my salvation and my glory: he is the God of my help, and my hope is in God. 9 Trust in him, all ye congregation of people: pour out your hearts before him. God is our helper for ever. 10 But vain are the sons of men, the sons of men are liars in the balances: that by vanity they may together deceive.

11 Trust not in iniquity, and cover not robberies: if riches abound, set not your heart upon them. 12 God hath spoken once, these two things have I heard, that power belongeth to God, 13 And mercy to thee, O Lord; for thou wilt render to every man according to his works.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:39 pm by Poem

Often times, Jesus as the Immanuel is mentioned in many of these Psalm's.

In this one, it is the Immanuel, speaking through David and written down by David's hand.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:45 pm