Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

This is not Rocket Science

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

This is not Rocket Science Empty This is not Rocket Science

Post by Poem

It is love.

Jesus says:

« The just are always wise, because, as friends of God, they live in His company and are taught by Him, yes, by Him, Infinite Wisdom.

My grandparents were just and therefore they possessed wisdom. They could quote accurately from the Book, singing the praises of Wisdom from its context: "She it was I loved and searched for from my youth: I resolved to have her as my bride".

Anne of Aaron was the strong woman of whom our Ancestor speaks. And Joachim, a descendant of king David, had not sought so much charm and wealth as virtue. Anne possessed a great virtue. All holy attributes joined together like a sweet-smelling bunch of flowers to become one beautiful thing that was: this exceptional Virtue. A real virtue, worthy of being set before the throne of God.

Joachim had therefore married wisdom twice, "loving her more than any other woman": the Wisdom of God enshrined in the heart of a just woman. Anne of Aaron had not sought anything else but to join her life to that of an upright man, certain that family joy lies in uprighteousness. And to be the embodiment of the "strong woman" she lacked only the crown of children, the glory of the married woman, the justification of marriage, the one of which Solomon speaks, as for her happiness she lacked children, the flowers of a tree that has become one thing with the adjoining tree and obtains thereof abundance of new fruit, in which the two good qualities blend into one, because she had never experienced any disappointment on account of her husband.

Although she was now approaching old age and had been Joachim's wife for many years, she was always for him "the spouse of his youth, his joy, the most dear hind, the graceful fawn", whose caresses always had the fresh charm of the first nuptial evening and sweetly fascinated his love, keeping it as fresh as a flower sprinkled with dew, and as ardent as a fire continuously kept burning. Therefore, in their affliction, their childless state, they spoke to each other "words of consolation in their thoughts and troubles".

And eternal Wisdom, when the time came, besides teaching them in waking consciousness, enlightened them with dreams at night, visions of the poem of glory that was to come from them and was Most Holy Mary, My Mother. If their humility made them hesitant, their hearts trembled in hope at the first hint of God's promise. There was already certainty in Joachim's words: "Do hope… We shall gain our favour from God by our faithful love". They were dreaming of a child: they got the Mother of God.

The words of the book of Wisdom appear to be written for them: "By means of her I shall acquire glory before the people… by means of her, immortality shall be mine and I shall leave an everlasting memory to my successors". But to obtain all this they had to become masters of a true and lasting virtue which no event marred. Virtue of faith. Virtue of charity. Virtue of hope. Virtue of chastity. The chastity of a married couple! They possessed it, because it is not necessary to be virgins to be chaste. And chaste nuptial beds are guarded by angels and from them descend good children who make the virtue of their parents the rule of their lives.

But where are they now? Now children are not wanted, neither is chastity. I therefore say that love and marriage are desecrated. »

Book 1
    Chapter: 3. Anne, Praying in the Temple, Has Her Wish Fulfilled.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:53 pm by Poem

The Annunciation

Mary begins to sing in a low voice, then She raises Her voice slightly. But She does not sing loudly. Still, it is a voice vibrating in the little room and one can perceive the vibration of Her soul in it. I do not understand the words as they are spoken in Hebrew. But as now and again She repeats Jehovah I realize that it is a sacred song, perhaps a psalm. Mary is probably remembering the songs of the Temple. And it must be a happy memory because She lays Her hands in Her lap, while still holding the yarn and the spindle, and lifts Her head leaning against the wall: Her face is beautifully flushed and Her eyes are lost behind… I wonder what sweet thought. Her eyes are shining with tears, which appear but do not overflow and they make Her eyes look larger. And yet those eyes are smiling, they are smiling at a thought they can see and by which Mary is abstracted from the earthly world. Mary's face, flushed and girded by the plaits She wears rolled up like a crown round Her head, seems a beautiful flower, as it emerges from Her plain white dress.

The song changes into a prayer: « Most High Lord God, do not delay any longer in sending Your Servant to bring peace to the world. Grant us the favourable time and the pure and prolific virgin for the coming of Your Christ. Father, Holy Father, grant Me, Your servant to offer My life for this purpose. Grant Me to die after seeing Your Light and Your Justice on earth and after knowing that our Redemption has been accomplished. O Holy Father, send the Promise of the Prophets to the earth. Send the Redeemer to Your maidservant, so that in the hour of My death, Your abode may be opened to Me, as its gates have already been opened by Your Christ for all those who have hoped in You. Come, come, O Spirit of the Lord. Come to the faithful who are expecting You. Come, Prince of Peace!… » Mary remains absorbed thus…
    The curtain moves fast, as if someone behind it ventilated it or shook it to draw it. And a pearl white light mixed with pure silver makes the slightly yellow walls clearer and makes the colours of the cloths brighter and Mary's raised face more spiritual. And in such light, while the curtain is still drawn on the mystery to be accomplished, the Archangel prostrates himself: the curtain no longer moves: it is hanging stiff against the doorposts like a wall separating the inside from the outside.

The Angel must necessarily take a human appearance. But it is a transhumanised appearance. Of what flesh is this beautiful and gleaming figure made? With what substance did God form it to make it perceptible to the senses of the Virgin? Only God can possess such substances and use them so perfectly. It is a face, a body, eyes, a mouth, hair and hands like ours. But they are not our dull matter. It is a light that has taken the colour of flesh, of eyes, hair, lips, a light that moves and smiles, looks and speaks.

« Hail, Mary, full of Grace, Hail! » The voice is a sweet arpeggio as of pearls thrown on a precious metal plate.

Mary is startled and lowers Her head. And She is even more startled when She sees the shining creature kneeling at about a metre from Her and looking at Her with infinite veneration, his hands crossed over his chest.

Mary jumps to Her feet and She squeezes against the wall. She turns pale and red alternately. Her face shows surprise and fear. She subconsciously presses Her hands against Her breast hiding them under Her large sleeves. She stoops, endeavouring to conceal Her body as much as possible. An attitude of gentle modesty.

« No. Do not fear. The Lord is with You! You are blessed amongst all women! »

But Mary continues to be afraid. Where has that extraordinary being come from? Is he a messenger of God or of the Deceiver?

« Do not fear, Mary! » repeats the Archangel. « I am Gabriel, the Angel of God. My Lord has sent me to You. Do not be afraid, because You have found grace in the eyes of God. And You will conceive and bear a Son and You will call Him "Jesus": He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High (and such He will really be). And the Lord God will give Him the throne of His Ancestor David and He will rule over the House of Jacob for ever, and His reign will have no end. Understand, o Holy Virgin loved by God, Daughter blessed by Him, called to be the Mother of His Son, what Son You will generate »

« How can this come about, since I do not know man? Perhaps the Lord God will no longer accept the offer of His maidservant and does not want Me a Virgin for His love? »

« Not by deed of man You will be a mother, Mary. You are the Eternal Virgin, the Holy Virgin of God. The Holy Spirit will come upon You and the power of the Most High will cover You with its shadow. So the Child born of You will be called Holy and Son of God. Our Lord God can do everything. Elizabeth, the barren one, in her old age has conceived a son who will be the Prophet of Your Son, and will prepare His ways. The Lord has removed her disgrace and her memory will remain amongst peoples together with Your name, as the name of her creature will be joined to the name of Your Holy Son, and until the end of centuries you will be called blessed, because of the grace of the Lord which has come to You both and particularly to You, by means of Whom Grace has come to all peoples. Elizabeth is in her sixth month and her burden lifts her to joy, and will lift her even more when she hears of Your joy. Nothing is impossible to the Lord, Mary, full of Grace. What shall I tell my Lord? Let no thought whatsoever disturb You. He Will protect Your interests if You trust in Him. The world, Heaven, the Eternal Father are awaiting Your word! »

Mary crosses Her hands over Her breast and bowing down deeply, She says: « I am the handmaid of the Lord. Let what you have said be done to Me. »

The Angel shines out of joy. He kneels in adoration because he certainly sees the Spirit of God descend upon the Virgin bent down in assent, and he disappears without moving the curtain, but leaves it well drawn over the holy Mystery.

Book 1
    Chapter: 16 The Annunciation

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:32 pm by Poem

Jesus said in one of these fabulous, incredible wisdom filled Notebooks, that His Blood is 'Knowledge'.  
    Brings knowledge.  'means you must drink it' to have this knowledge He speaks of.

Jesus said, over 2000 years ago to His Apostles, 'take and eat, take and drink and teach your successors to do the same in My Name.'

But, what happened?  Too many say, no no, just the wafer!  It has all!  Body Blood Soul and Divinity.

I say what Solomon said to the woman who said the baby is hers.  'Split the infant in half and share.'  We all know what then, transpired, the real mother
    came forward and said, no my ...Savior, Redeemer, Wisdom!  Let her keep it.  Thus, the true mother was discovered and Solomon, gave the child back to the
    true mother.

What is the correlation?  This is reverse engineering at it's finer points.

Logic.  Cannot have Jesus in Body Blood Soul and Divinity without 'Both' Bread and Wine.  If you split Him in two, what do you get?  Not half, not whole, nothing.  You get the wafer.  The logic of these clergy is astounding to say the least... don't you think?  And many Catholics fall for this insane falsehood, just as Eve fell for the big lie about the Tree of Satan, which God calls the tree of the knowledge of good and 'evil.'  Emphasis is 'evil.'

Reading and listening to someone is different. Two completely different nuances happen.  The Dynamics is not the same.

Yet, those of intelligent minds, see things and understand things that others just do not.  Why?  This is an age old question that has multiple answers.  

The 'good' use things for the good of others. Universal.  That is why.  For the good of all. That is how God Thinks, Lives, Acts, every moment, for the good of all.  Every living being, soul, spirit, tree, plant, animal etc.  But, for man, God created this 'Universe' to 'enjoy with Him.'  All the wonders.

Jesus had this as well. He was more than a 'good' master.    He was perfectly good. He had to be.  God the Fathers will for to save mankind.  Perfect goodness He had to be.  Has to be. Must be.  Evil is perfect bad.  Opposites.  --clean up the mess.  What a mess!!  Justice sees the mess that has to be cleaned up.  But, evil leaves its' mark and its plants.  Justice if it really was exacting to Justice, it would leave you with the choice you and each made and leave it at that!  No help to come out.  No help to change one's destiny, mind, heart, etc.,.  Instead Justice, does its job while Mercy says, ok, you messed up, here's your punishment, you must expiate do penance to erase what your bad will had been judged with by Justice.  

So this is what comes with Mercy:  Aid, help, assistance.  Forgiveness. Correction.  Reprimands.  Even though we chose to not obey.  Betrayed. You and I betrayed goodness for evil.

Justice gives what one did good or evil.  If good, good rewards. If evil, punishment.  Hell is Punishment. Certainly is not Heaven. Heaven is the reward for 'good.'  Good everyday, every moment, and when one does not willing do a wrong, one is able to have mercy.

In our case, our souls, our hearts, our minds.  The thoughts that are a mess. A jumble.  A destroyed inner being.  Shipwrecks everywhere, this is the soul of you and I.  Wretches.  God does not have to aid. God does not have to save. But He chose to do so even after He was greatly betrayed.

Jesus makes use of angels in one of His teachings, be like the angels.  So we have to study what this is He is referring to.  What are these angels characteristics, qualities, attributes of behavior?  How do they act and behave?  Are they disorderly?  Are they orderly?  Do they take their self interests and run with it? Are they selfish and self interested?  Or do they love God and enjoy Him?  Do they speak in His Name? Do they bring His Divine words to man?
    Do they ignore? Do they laugh at a man when a man falls?  Do they murder? Do they steal?  

They are the good.  

The evil is in Hell and they found a way to sneak out, that's how evil they are! They want to destroy you and I and everything we love, even if you are a selfish imp you love something of your self's interest.  You may love something.  Yet, you have a love and can say, I love something. It's a start.

In hell it is nothing but, this thought:  'I hate.'  You will never be able to say, 'I love' ever again.  Eternity of Negation.

What is Negation? Everything that is not love and goodness.  For instance instead of encouraging with thoughtfulness, you say what is condemning, judge harshly, criticize, rather then love and teach corrections aid, help them become non-Negation.  Satan wins here when a person speaks and thinks Negation.

Wins in that soul. That soul is destroyed. Ruined. A shipwreck. But, if this heart sees it error, it can have God by lots of work. Singleness of heart and mind to what is God's interest: your soul.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:34 pm by Poem

Psalm 1

Beatus vir. The happiness of the just and the evil state of the wicked.

1 Blessed is the man who hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the chair of pestilence. 2 But his will is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he shall meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree which is planted near the running waters, which shall bring forth its fruit, in due season. And his leaf shall not fall off: and all whatsoever he shall do shall prosper. 4 Not so the wicked, not so: but like the dust, which the wind driveth from the face of the earth. 5 Therefore the wicked shall not rise again in judgment: nor sinners in the council of the just.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the just: and the way of the wicked shall perish.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am