Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Concupiscence, Sin, Lusts.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Concupiscence, Sin, Lusts. Empty Concupiscence, Sin, Lusts.

Post by Poem

Letter to Romans. St. Paul inspired and instructed by Jesus and Holy Spirit.

St. Paul is talking about what the carnal man is. Infected by concupiscence, the inclination to lusts of the carnal side of man: his flesh senses. This carnal side, once it tastes carnal lusts, is then, motivated and coerced to sate the desire that brought about sensations.

He speaks in a long about way to give knowledge and understanding of what sin is and does to man by way of concupiscence, the inclinations that are present in man. Once awakened, it wants more. Satisfying the desires that is brought about.

Take for instance, what is pure, and give it what is putrid. Eventually over a period of time, it becomes accustomed to this putridity.
    It no longer is pure. It is tainted, spoiled and ruined its purity. It cannot fathom pure any longer. It is accustomed to a different way to live, living to satisfying every sensation that comes about. Therein the end result being death. Dropping down, bent, wallowing in its mire.

The struggle of the two natures in man: lower nature being the flesh and it's senses, human ego, and the higher nature his soul which wants God by way of its inclinations and instincts.

The carnal being is a base creature that is lowered by Sin of the First Ones. Before being lowered it was pure. A worthy material for the soul to be placed in. Always loved, good and no evil, the concupiscence had not been given to it.

This concupiscence, the inclination to the sensual, all the different lusts, and pride, is what the Enemy by way of others in the same state, awakens, to live controlled-- and this is not a loose term here--, 'controlled.' It is the ability for the Sower of Death, to work directly in the human ego. It is very hard for one to determine this is for real once in this state of sensual, pride, lusts, that comes with the territory.

Darnel, couch grass, vines, all manner of vermin dwells in this. Eating away at the person. Thus death occurs in multiple ways and forms.

So what is the real spiritual collective thought here to come out of such misery of over and over not able to overcome this horrid state?

Is to cut it out. Taking the axe to the root. Becoming entirely disgusted with the result of this life style that ruins rather than gives good.

Mary of Magdelene, Lazarus's sister, was disgusted and but tied up by demons, she was not able to free herself. Jesus freed her. She had 7 demons, 8th would have been Satan himself. After having been tied up by 7 demons, the Lord explains, then, Satan comes to take up his abode in the being. Fully and absolutely possessed by Satan. You are then, his minion and servant. This is what happened to that man possessed by Legion. He no longer was in control nor in charge of his faculties, his life. He was completely taken over by Satan and had tremendous physical strength due to Satan's power. You are no longer you, you are in a zoided state. Oblivious.

Mary was close to full possession. What kept her from total and absolute possession? Her brother and sister, praying to God for her salvation, and release from those 7 demons. Also, penance by these two. God the Father, always hears his children. God the Father, remember Jesus said, I do not My will, but He who sent me. His Father's will. So the Father, sent Jesus to free Mary. The prayers of her brother and sister, and possibly the mother and father who could have been in Limbo, prayed as well. This latter, do not have, the Word of the Father tell us so. But, could be as the Word of the Father has explained that those in Limbo can pray for their loved ones and others. Because they are not being Purged in Purgatory. They are rather awaiting the Savior to sprinkle His Blood to wash the stain from the souls that was stained by Sin's work.

Concupiscence is left in the human part, the flesh for God's reasons. It is like a check point, to keep, in check.

At Brother Chrys site: Christ on Man's Two Opposed Memories
    http://www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/Memories.html

The Lord tells us that only His Blood washes away our sin and sins. We do this at Confession, it is done mystically by Him. His goodness for us to become pure and a true saint. To come out of death's grip, which most forgot, what this is.

Death is not just dying in the flesh, it is not just dying and becoming nill. It is death to the soul, from having God grace it and embellish with His goodness. Fill it, cover it, adorn it with gifts and treasures of the best kind there is. It is separation from God. Adam and Eve, although they Lost Grace, that is the Full Possession of God upon themselves, did not lose God, but rather, God took care of them in the fallen state to produce sons and daughters to fill up heaven. The Cain's however, were banished to live out their lives as is, in envy of God. Sounds like Lucifer, the eternally Envious One.

Envious of God. Not good state to be in. That is, they want God to, but, they have impurities, not good qualities in them. Their hearts are not right. They are looking for God to give them His blessing and guidance, but, they are impure in a fashion that is envious. They envy the good and humble whom God chooses and shows to the envious, this is what you need to do. Get rid of these vices, I will help you if I see you have extrapolate them from your heart. Gut them out. Seek, to humble yourself, ask for My Assistance in changing. Obviously Cain did not take heed to God's advice which God gave to Cain, before Cain killed his very own brother. Cain was envious of Abel. Why do you favor him? Are not my gifts good? It was the gift, it was the heart of the one giving the gift. So we learn, that Cain was envious. How come? Impure affections and sentiments. His sentiments were not of love for God. Cain wanted God's favor and God's blessing, and God's hand upon him. God's love, God's goodness. He knew God created all things. He knew of God through God's voice and his parents.
    But, Cain was the product of Adam and Eve's lusts. There it is: concupiscence handed down to Cain in full. The lust of the woman, and the lust of the man, produced bad in them, so Satan can have a way into man.

Concupiscence is the inclination to sin. Sin is vice, vices are lusts of all variations. Jesus says, infinite. It sprouts roots and then up comes bad fruit dangling, imagine poisonous vapors and smoke coming off the fruit and the stalk of.

The aura of a sinner enthralled in lusts, is dark. Satanic. So, Jesus says, I have come to set man free from these horrors.

Listen to Me he says, Do what I instruct so you too, can have the true life that never dies.

Sin persuades to more sins. One vice leads to more. Habitual in nature. Drug. One thought is to think of vice as a intense drug to the mind to persuade to senses that says, do that and you will be good to go! Oh, satisfy your desires to end! What does, moonshine, cocaine, and the other assorted drugs beckon? It beckons to have more of it. So this is vice at work. A vice is a drug in thought that motivates to do whatever it is to satisfy one's senses. But a vice is Satan's tool to inoculate the body with. Keep it drugged up.

Then one dies for sure. Total and complete is the end result. Along the way, though, God is sending aid in human form. Many are unable to come out of it without first, taking the axe to the root. Then, God comes with a different aid.

Like Mary of Magdala, one has to want to be free and become disgusted with the result. Then Jesus sees that you are ready to move on.
    Thus it is first the intelligent and conscious will. Sin destroys the thought process, the will, the intellect, the heart. Thus as Jesus calls it, shipwrecks. But the ship can be set to sail again. Hope. Never Give UP!!

St. Paul had a great Teacher. Bless the Lord!

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm