Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Psalm of King David

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Psalm of King David Empty Psalm of King David

Post by Poem

The Lord is My Shepherd I shall not want

What could this mean to spiritual common sense?

I shall not want what is selfish, what is carnal, what is human ego.

I shall crave, desire, work, walk as the Lord has said.  

He says to become saints, seraphim.  To shun evil, eradicate it from oneself thought.

Wisdom says to know what is out there. To not be naive.

Jesus says, be simple as doves, and, 'wise as serpents.'

The simplicity of God created all things.  The evil done to man, is another.

Serpents, crawl on the ground and look for new habitation, new prey.

So lets take the characteristics of serpents and use them for good.

Observant, studies, knows the souls how they think, act, and live.  
    Their core.
    The base.
    The root.

From roots come stalk, trunk, branches, and then fruit.

To know the fruit it produces. Good or Bad.

Sour, bitter, sweet, etc.,.

King David meditated and contemplated to know these things that are direly necessary and essential.

Evil, studies, observes and comes up with a plan. Intelligent is evil. Before it became Evil, was 'Given' the intelligence from God to aid men to know God.  It was given gifts to aid. These gifts are no longer and uses the 'intelligence' it was given. The mind. Its will does evil constantly to itself and then those whom are its prey, and whom have been captured. the captured are its food.  

Angels were its first victims.  Legions of them.

The choir of Angels, each having certain natured gifts to attribute which God gave to them to use for good of all. Universal.

However, when Lucifer snatched from these choir, he took the variations. So there are choir of dark angels in his service.

Correct, in 'his' 'service'.

Angels have as mentioned varied wisdom and virtues that are their given strengths in each level in the choir.

So it is simple and spiritual common sense.  God did not create one set of angels with one set of gifts.

He made them varied. Variation.

Thus when Jesus spoke to Maria about these in Apocalypse, there is one that admires Michael and one that admires Gabriel.
    But, lets look at the power differences here for a moment.

Michael is powered by God, the All Powerful God. And Michael retains all the gifts, where as all the dark angels have no gifts, stripped and remain in Hell with the intelligence as a living being.  No gifts. Satan, gives to them sorcery through Evil.  I'm not sure how this works there since I'm not of them.  But, I believe in God who spoke to prophets who told them, it is the sorcery of the Devil.  

Intelligence at work here.  And a higher intelligence then we man.  

So we have to ascertain, intelligence 'level's given by God to do God's will.  How much intelligence is required. What it knows and to the degree it knows, it uses it to capacity.

Thus, the Devil, who was created originally second only to God, knows quite an enormous amount.  Raima. How much does this spirit know?  Well, in order to lead men to the Perfect Knowledge of God, it must know how to lead it. Understanding, Wisdom. Great amounts of wisdom was given. Wisdom gives knowledge and understanding so one can perform.

What is Wisdom?  Really let's consider this. The word says, by His Wisdom the worlds were created and all the hosts of heaven.
    Thus God knowing and understanding to depths we simply do not grasp, < important since we are 'created' beings, and He is more that a created being, with unfathmable knowledge and understanding to infinity, > said, by a few words for us to grasp, but in Him is just Thought one thougth: Be Light Made. Bang! sun comes to fruition. There. Oh, I want a moon to rotate around the globe so it has light as well a dim light. Also, I want my creatures to know I think and love them, so there are stars to shine.

God's wisdom has no limits, is infinite. And God being able to give, tells us that God gives. Thus, to understand the fathoms here, to lead men to the Perfect Knowledge of God, one being had to have great amounts of knowledge. An great mind. Intelligence, intelligent, intellect. A mind able to perform this task. Ah, ok I see this I will do it. I see and I act. But if I am incapable, I cannot. Thus I require what I lack to perform.

Thus King David, said, I shall not want. Which means, I only want what God wants. His will alone.

God then supplies what we require to do what it is to be done.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:52 am