Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What is Pride?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What is Pride? Empty What is Pride?

Post by Poem

The Original Pride comes from God. The good kind. Proud to love God and know God.
    Pride of this kind is called humility.  The lofty kind of pride.

The second pride is the obtuse, angel that becomes a wall.  This kind blocks Light and one becomes dark. Cannot see. Thus this pride creates stubbornness, which is in sync with rebellion.  Ends in Disobedience.

The True Pride is in knowing the Most High God. I am of God!  I love God! Lofty and humble.

Humility it is called.

Lucifer who had this good pride corrupted it into Evil Pride. Thus put up a wall.  And he hates the Light. Rebel, Stubborn, Disobedient. No love but for himself and it is not the good supernatural love which elevates to God.
    But descends into darkness.  Where one stumbles and waits and studies and observes to react to a certain situation. Satan is the Negator of Good in himself and then to those whom join him, or remain atheists. Atheism is 'darkness.' From Atheism comes all manner of humanism.

Whereas, the Good Pride, is in the Light, gives sight.

A wall or a perfect view and seeing. Ah! I see, the wall is no longer!  I see God!  And He smiles. The Light which is blaring,--it is constant for God is 'constant' Light-- one becomes accustomed to because, one is given 'true' sight.
    It just simply happens.

The world has the darkened kind of pride and it is a barrier, and one stumbles around, not knowing what it means to 'see'. Two way comms here. You put up the wall which blocks outgoing view. The mystery here is that God created yours and my soul, which, He sees constantly. He is always aware. It belongs to Him, He made it.

Love God always.

Down with pride of Satan, down with all his non-sense, receive sight and see the path clearly.
    Up with true pride in God! Lofty, humble, goodness, sweetness, charity, etc on virtues.

From Love comes, Wisdom to teach, and Light to disperse, illuminate, enlighten the mind of the soul.

The heart thinks as Jesus said, either evil or good.  From an evil heart, which is pride of the Satanic kind one is a rebel, and cannot contain what is 'good' for it, a wall blocks it from coming in.  A shield, a defense, don't come in, Light! You reveal my hidden motives and intentions.  But God sees through the wall. He sees the intent of the heart.  Nothing is hidden to God. God is All Powerful, All Knowing, All Present.  Your soul comes from God, He created it. It is a Divine Particle.  He created this soul, each one, within Himself, from Himself it is carried by an angel to fuse into a gestating embryo in the womb.  You cannot hide ever from God. That soul is the receiver and God has the perfect view of it. Line of sight. Direct line of sight constant. Communicative line; He simply sees you all the time non-stop.  To understand that God does see, we read the ancient prophets, Zechariah, Ezekiel. God says Nothing is hidden from Him. Nothing.

Thus, when the wrong pride is present, a wall is present and darkness is the environment, you cannot see the Light due to this wall blocking 'your' view. But God sees your soul, reads your heart its intent. Nothing blocks this view. The wall is on you to block your view, pride, the same as Lucifer.  When the wall comes down, Satan runs away. He hates the Light. He lost the Light, it blinds him and reveals his intent. But the idiot angel doesn't understand He was created by the Light and thus can see him all the time.  The wall is on him.  His view out. This pride says, ah! I don't see Him, and presumes He cannot see him.

Thus the Angel Lucifer, who is the Hatred and Avatar of Evil, is not in God's presence. Still God has line to sight.
    He hears the rabble inside the monkey but shuts it off. For God has other ways to know. God is the All. We do not know all of God's Capabilities.  The All is, beyond our comprehension.  

All spirits are created by God which is His.  The All Powerful, All Seeing.

Love God always, down with the wall! Live in God the Light reveals everything.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:18 pm by Poem

Prophecy of Zacharias (Zechariah) next >
    < prev Chapter 1 next >

The prophet exhorts the people to return to God, and declares his visions, by which he puts them in hopes of better times.

Chapter 2

Prophecy of the True Jerusalem

1 And I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and behold a man, with a measuring line in his hand.  2 And I said: Whither goest thou? and he said to me: To measure Jerusalem, and to see how great is the breadth thereof, and how great the length thereof.  3 And behold the angel that spoke in me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him.  4 And he said to him: Run, speak to this young man, saying: Jerusalem shall be inhabited without walls, by reason of the multitude of men, and of the beasts in the midst thereof.  5 And I will be to it, saith the Lord, a wall of fire round about: and I will be in glory in the midst thereof.

Doesn't this sound like? It is the New Jerusalem? On the Permanent Earth?  It is of course.

Apocalypse 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.  2 And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  3 And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

There it is!

Well, now where is it where God says, I can see everything?  Nothing is hid from Me?

Apocalypse Chapters 2 and 3 reveals that He sees all. God sees everything.  Common spiritual sense.

Sins.  Sinners. Ah! God says, I know your sins.  Thus, we hear about it, but we don't comprehend it this way.

A soul is living on earth. It comes from God.  Human kind is limited in visual aspects thus, cameras to get the birds eye view sort to speak. But God's eye sees down to the tiniest minuscule particle.  

He created all things and nothing He is not aware of.  Full awareness.  Satan's minions cannot hide from God.

Satan's servants cannot hide from God.

God looked down from Heaven it says in Genesis 6. What did He see?

5 And God seeing that the wickedness of men was great on the earth, and that all the thought of their heart was bent upon evil at all times,

For the word of God is living and effectual, and more piercing than any two edged sword; and reaching unto the division of the soul and the spirit, of the joints also and the marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    [Hebrews 4:12]

And he had in his right hand seven stars. And from his mouth came out a sharp two edged sword: and his face was as the sun shineth in his power.
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 1:16]

Revelations 3

Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 3:20]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:29 pm by Poem

I am reading Douay Rheim, I was raised on King James, so the words are different.

I recall when reading through the many chapters of the Old Testament where, priests are hiding and adoring their idols. The Lord is giving this vision to the prophet and the Lord says, to the prophet, what do you see? So God is showing us, He sees everything.

Lets, take a good look at Poem of the Man-God. What does Jesus reveal to us besides His life?

He recalls everything. Thus, being the All, the All Perfect One, nothing, is hidden.

When we sin and go to confession, with true sincerity, Jesus reveals that He doesn't recall them any longer.
    This He said to, St. Faustina. She asked Him and He said, what sin?

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm