Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Holy Sacrifice

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Holy Sacrifice Empty Holy Sacrifice

Post by Poem

Jesus goes up on the altar thousands of times a day, every day to be consumed at some point on the globe where, the innocent Host does not fail to shine.  Breaking of the Bread. The Holy Sacrifice where Jesus is the Lamb of God.  He transforms himself into Body and Blood to be consumed-taken in.

The bread is transformed into His Body; the wine is transformed into His Blood.  Yet the Host does not fail to shine everywhere it is raised up.  
    In some parishes the Blood is not consumed and by doing this His Blood does not flow into the streets, homes, etc., covering the city, town, aiding the peoples.
    Instead the priest consumes the wine, Christ's Blood and says, when the Bread and Wine are prayed over, Christ is present right then and giving just one is sufficient because His blood is in the Host, and one consumes Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.  

Where His Blood in the Chalice is not consumed, spirits languish, the vital sap is not flowing in the souls.  The mystery of this is not fulfilled as Christ taught by example, gave the order to do this till the last man is born of a woman.  There are way too many who think that after the Species of Blood and Bread are transubstantiated on the altar, --right then because of Two Species is the Lord Present Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity--that one needs only one of them and so they hand out the Bread-Body.  If you brought just bread or just wine, one not two, will Christ be there on the Altar to come down, and transform?  No. He said, give both, hand them out He said to Peter, John and James, Jame, Andrew, Thomas, Judas Thaddeus, Judas Iscariot, Bartholomew, Matthew, and the rest in my name.

I sat in Mass, on Sunday and it was  The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ  and the Gospel was read where Jesus said, 'unless you eat my flesh and drink by blood', 'my Body is food indeed, 'my Blood is drink indeed, unless you eat and drink these, you have no life in you and I cannot raise you up on the last day.'

The condition is you are no longer pagan and heathen because now you have Christ in you and the Father, accepts you because of Christ, not because you yourself became sin free on your own account washed, purified, bathed, no stain, became made holy, lived according to God's Religion. There are good souls and upright innocent souls. Yet without Christ and Sacraments, not possible.  Humanly perfect is humanly perfect and not spiritually assisted where the soul is regenerated from the grave, embryo state, given life nourishment for it.  Humanly perfect is still a great accomplishment but, does not grant what Christ grants.  Christ gained everything from the Father and what is Christ's is now for those who live in Christ. God the Father see's Christ as mediator for each soul. Christ says to the Father, this one has loved me and done as I asked, Father grant this one passage and a mansion some land in the City New Jerusalem.  There in the True Jerusalem, one shines for Christ, a star in God's Heaven, and not a hazy nebula out in the distance

Sin is a disease of infinite proportions that is horrendous, where Satan is your jailer and one does not get out of.  

When a boy sticks his head in a hole and a snake strikes, is the boy free of its poison?  Never, he will die instantly or soon after.

Satan is the Snake. If one listens to this charmer, he strikes as fast as a snake and even quicker. In a blink.

Jesus says, we still exist because of this perpetual and continuous holocaust of His--Mine He says, My Holocaust for you. The Father's wrath would otherwise have destroyed us some time ago, for our sinning surpasses the infinite patience of God. **566

**566- The sentence means that, if Christ did not renew his redeeming Sacrifice every day, the accumulation of men's sins would prompt God to stop using mercy.  --Notebook 1944 page 473

*Reference is from Notebook 1944 pages 472, 473, dated July 25th.

The problem is the clergy do not understand what Christ's Body and Blood does for us, they are illiterate in this. What it really and truly is.

It is for our health.  It creates Christ in us, as means for the Holy Spirit to work with, a New Adam. A sin free Adam. If you can picture what Adam was before he took the plunge, and understand what Christ says when He says He is the New Adam and that man must return back to Origin where God created a perfect sinless man and meditate and visualize in your mind, then, you should see Christ as the New Adam, but God, giving Flesh and Blood as Medicine to cancel out satan from our flesh.  The Satanic Venom that struck Adam's heart and poison runs in the veins. What does the blood do in animal bodies?  Passes nourishment to the rest of the body to give it strength, help it many ways we do not understand fully.  Oxygen in the blood. Body needs air.  Lungs take in air which passes into the blood stream to circulate. Food breaks down in the stomach and is assimilated into the blood stream. Carries vital nourishment.

They instead say you receive Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.

It is really for the re-conversion and transformation of the entire animal man and his soul. Food and Drink. Sacraments which Christ the Founder of this Universal Body gave to us for our true health. Amen.

So when the Priest consecrates, gives long reading just to have Christ come down and become Body and Blood, on the Altar, Christ is there in the Bread and in the Wine. 'When we eat this Bread and drink this Wine' is the antiphon. For centuries prior to this Novus Ordo, it was the way.

Rationalizing saying the 'Church' has modernized, no longer in dark ages, is the wrong way to think. Disobedience leads to Death. Obey Christ exactly and precisely.

Let's take a look at the Pharisees who usurped power over the peoples away from God. They said obey us, we are the mediators and we speak in God's name. The We Are God to you! Overbearing, violent, ego maniacs.

God is about love to have love and to love Him. Adoringly, respectfully, honoring all His loving Commandments. To Love is then the conclusion, Simple.

So when Christ comes down after all the consecrating, and all say, it is so, amen. Christ is there present in Body the Bread and Blood the Wine.
    He is fully present at this point. What are the benefits of having both? Fully present in each soul. When Christ is fully present in each soul, and this is perpetuated, by daily, weekly, monthly, year after years, you get 'saints' in full bloom. Lots of little Christs. This is God's goal. Obviously this not the Roman Empire's goal. They do not want millions of little Christs. Satan does not want this either. The world taken away from Satan-Lucifer. Oh, what a day that would be! All taken away from Satan.

So lets logically think and speak about this.

The Lord said, I will work a miracle for the New Rite--Catholicism, by taking a freshly baked loaf of bread, and wine; break off pieces of this loaf and pour wine into a chalice then hand them out for you to consume.  

Medicine, Antidote. And yet, they still do not understand.  Church is given many souls, to love one another to grow the body. Body of Christ. We are living souls in Christ's Body each nourishing one another in love--at least this is the supposed to be thought from Christ for us.

The Lord took the time to give His words to a woman of Faith to hand to the clergy back in 1940's all the way up until Christ took her in 1960's.
    They strong armed her and rejected her writings were of Christ for them and us. The Pharisees did the same, is He the Messiah? They did not want the Messiah in the Sanhedrin. They got used to be the power over the peoples. Many do not understand this.

Jesus spoke quite in detail to Maria what the benefits are to eat and drink.

Summary:

When both bread and wine are consecrated is when Christ is 'Fully' Present as Man and God.

So when the priest gives both, Christ is then fully present in each soul.

The reason Christ gives both, is because Adam Sinned Gravely destroying the perfection with which God made Adam. Thus the need for Christ, the New Adam to regenerate and transform man's brokenness which Sin ravaged.

Now those who receive both are so much fuller in life, alive and thriving just as Jesus said. I come to give life and give it abundantly, meaning the soul is now full of joy! Full of life! Full of Christ. Such mystery for many but simple.

Sin is in man it is a hidden portion we do not see with human methodical instruments, but, we realize the consequences by evidence of ruination being done to man's mind, body, heart, soul. Death is happening at a slow pace compared to instant. But is dead inside.

God says, stop sinning here is My Son's Body and Blood, the cure.

The Clergy for the most do not have a clear understanding of what they have, and of being 'doctors' and 'physicians' for souls and the human fleshy body. They have all that at their disposal to give life to souls. But do not understand it.

Lord God of the Heavens, creator of worlds, the universe, man and angels, the giver of Life, Grant these your priests the true understanding of what Christ has done for us and is for us. Have great mercy Lord God! Great Mercy, o Lord! We are born with sin stained bodies which stains our souls, which comes from you o Divine One! Who grants us life with each new soul you create and instill into the womb of a woman. We are born stained. You gave us Your Son to correct, transform, recreate in Your Sons Image to give us back Grace and be granted a place in Your Heaven. Forgive us Lord! For many do not understand.

May your simplicity reach us.

Praise and glory to you O Lord God forever!

Have a blessed day. May Our Lord and Our Lady shine in your hearts.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:32 pm