Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Can We Really Do? ! !

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

What Can We Really Do? ! ! Empty What Can We Really Do? ! !

Post by Poem

This writer of the words and believer of Our Lord, has a few.

For starters, truly and purely, from rather excellent place, who would hire defunct men to be clergy?

In the years I've spent in the Religion and that is quite a lot in comparison to those who are younger and not quite enough in comparison to those older, who would truly bring and ordain defunct men into the clergy?  They would have to pass a the test with Our Lord, the Holy Spirit.  

How does Satan work in this?  Well, Satan seduces in countless ways, using rudimentary basic structure to lure to some vice, consistently.  
    He uses one method for a time and then, switches to other methods.  Whatever it takes.

The world is a structure of the spirit of it whose General is none other then the king of the Abyss who seeks to rule over everything and always set to conquer Heaven where God's throne presides.  A goal that never dies in this king.  The ruler of this abysmal kingdom.

His intellect and thought he has and uses this continually.  How is this possible?  He is a spirit that never tires, doesn't require sleep.

This will get a bit in depth.  The question is who hires child molesters, abusers, to reside over His Flock?  Not God, nor Christ.

Here's a few thoughts, please understand from God's perspective, these are not Judas's we are talking about. We are talking about devout men who heard and felt Our Lord call them to His ministry, His Army to aid souls in the work of salvation.  

The world is seeking through the spirit of it to destroy God's work, that is our souls, our lives of every living man and woman born of a woman.  Each one individually.  Easy to do for the spirit of the world has many soldiers who aid in destruction--unbeknown most of the time.  Starts with a good thought seemingly good, piggybacking over a good.  It was good!  I've seen this over and over.  Jesus said, he prayed to His Father, that men would stop laying snares for Him.  He asked for everything because He was a man.  Father, I ask always for salvation and preservation, that the human ego does not rise.  He knew it was dangerous to be living in the world.  Thus He said, be not afraid, I have conquered the world.  He conquered everything as man. But He was always obedient to His Father, Our God.  One Law He had, to obey the Father. One Will He had, the will of the Father.  Dedicated firmly as a 'stone.'  Thus, Jesus became the Cornerstone of the Church and our Faith.  Without this cornerstone, there would be no foundation for souls to build upon.  Thus, He holds firm the Church with His strength of love, and mercy, justice.  It is His love that is holding this structure together.  His love. Our love adds to the strength of the structure.  Our love.

Thus, I believe Jesus said to love one another in His Church. Let love circulate and elevate souls like seraphim.    Be like the angels Jesus said to a crowd.

What is Satan? The eternally Envious One.  Is he envious?  Does he work to discredit Christ's Church? Does the Enemy of God and Man seek to destroy the good God has done for us?

If man and woman in the Faith loved one another as Christ ordered, what would be happening today?  Is it too late to change?  It never is with God.  There is Purgatory and Limbo if we failed here while living.

God waits for souls to be good. Gives long life for that as long as it takes.   Love is the best man and woman can do.  To love is everything.  

Jesus said, to love is to live in good, means doing good, having good thoughts, good, active good.

Virtuous living in the justice of God and it can be done.  Many saints have. Many saints known and unknown.

There comes a point when one decides enough is enough and moves forward in the life Christ has shown how to live.  A simple child of good will can, to become an adult of faith.  The world is filled with seduction to no end, all for the amusement of ones' mind and thoughts.  Without thought one cannot function.

Thought is what makes us able to realize.  If dead, it has no thought, it is dead.  Does the dead squirrel think when it is dead, to jump? To eat? To move? No, it doesn't.  It is dead.

We mankind, we man and woman, are God's creation, we have a soul which thinks and it is the immortal and eternal part which continues past this earthly day.
    It is the Divine Particle of God instilled in flesh and bones with organs, blood.

Satan has his army of followers, devotees that are devoted to their king.  They are cunning, crafty, astute, and use their intelligence to ruin.  The enemies of Christ.  

Is it possible for Satan to place false person into the Fold?  It is! Direly so! He did with Judas, but this was prophesied. (All of Christ's Words are Prophetic) Did Satan lure, Eve? He did!

How come the woman created in Grace, full of Grace, fell?  Wanted to be better than God.

How come men and women fall?  They wanted to exceed what they are not capable of doing. They were not created with invincible bodies and souls and minds.

Arms break, legs, too, so forth. Man dies of all kinds of diseases.  His soul becomes polluted or becomes good and pure. This the sad truth which is sorrowful.  Our flesh bodies returns to dust as ordered by God. Genesis, read it carefully.  Our souls appears before God as ordered by God, at the final breath of our flesh bodies. It just simply follows as ordered.

The final order given by God.

The order given by Christ to pass along down through the generations, the successors, is to have pure, good willed men, tried and true, tested.  These men are to be scrutinized to the utmost because they have orders from Christ to fulfill.  To care for His Flock, the sheep. Jesus said to Peter, feed my sheep. Tender my lambs, their souls in instruction to prepare them for the Heavenly dwelling to be with the Father. Do as I have taught you, love them.  
    What is Christ stating to do here in the words to Peter?  Obey my orders.  

So can, the Snake sneak in a soul?  Sure can.  The Snake snuck into the Garden at Eden. Cunning, crafty, clever, astute, intelligent.

Jesus tells us how crafty this Snake is.  Read again and again, Jesus tempted by the Devil in the Desert.

1 He appears to Jesus. The fact that the Devil appears to Jesus says a multitude of thoughts.  Does the Snake appear to you in real life? Yes.  He disguises himself as someone.  Like this case, he appears as a Bedouin.

What can be the reasons, that Satan the Snake sneaks in a soul to simulate clergy?

The factions that be, are told and given an order by the Snake. Such as: 'destroy the credibility of that parish, they are gaining to many souls and too much good is being done. We want mayhem, faithlessness, atheism to spread.'  Use any means possible. Can this be true, you say? Of course. Cain killed Abel. Judas soldout Christ.  Antipopes have arisen, along with antipriests.  Anything is possible where Evil exists.

Lets us not think in denial nor deny what is really existing. Do not turn a blind eye and say it isn't so!  This is not Hollywood, this true existence.

As long as man and woman are born of a woman, and that is till the last one born, man is born in Sin, his soul is stained by original sin, and evil is more than apparent.  From the heart Jesus said comes evil actions, because the heart has been polluted by Evil. It thinks evil to do harm. Vices.  As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Thus we pray to Our Father, as Jesus taught us to do.  Use your own words that gets more done.  

Jesus says to pray for the Church, pray for the clergy, pray for the families, pray for your employers, pray for your country, pray, pray, pray.

Devoted prayer, firm faith.

So can the worldly institutions do harm? Yes, they are the armies of Satan. Soldiers in his army.  What do they seek to do? Obey Satan and do what he tells them to do.

It is dangerous to be in the world.  How many countries have people fleeing?  How many countries don't?

The fact that they are says a lot.

Rise up O man of God, there is much to be done, tarring doesn't do anything. Does God tarry?

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:14 pm by Poem

What are some methods of the Cruel One which he passes along to his subordinates? Thoughts he flashes, or some dark demon, (their wills are bent to evil)?

Extortion. Replacements. Discredit. Destroy reputation. Ruin the good by any and every means. Kill faith, destroy all credibility, first and foremost. Make them laughing stocks. Take their wallets. Hurt their community. This happens daily.

Two sides here: God's and Satan's. The world is the battlefield. Those seduced do not think about the Heavenly Kingdom. So what needs to happen? They need to be recruited to God's Army. Christ's Army, Christ's Soldiers.

What happens in your active thought as you take a walk down mainstreet in your town, city, village? For this writer it is all concrete, steal, paved roads, people shopping, people -- not too many-- sitting on benches, mostly going to somewhere in the city to get something or be with someone. Gather. Much idle time is spent as well, if not doing a good. Inactivity of the spiritual kind leads to lukewarmness, where one needs to be praying, adoring God, one is musing around the city streets. Where one needs to be spending time with God in some form, such a singing hymn, reading Poem and the Notebooks, one is listening to loud noisy music which does not nourish the soul and the mind of the spiritual man. It in fact feeds the human ego. Human egos, which Christ prayed would never rise in him. Read the prayer St. Azariah so generously gave to Maria. Jesus even said, if He dictated all He had done, it could fill a very large Library, the biggest one.
    Christ was active in prayer, thought, consistently. If He were to write down all He did, we would spend all of ones lifetime reading them.

The point being is the active thought was consistent. Actively in evangelizing, praying, curing, time He spent using every moment for the Will of God. He did not idle. Always obedient and used His time wisely for the Will of God. For us today, the Ministry.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:25 pm by Poem

All of Christ's words spoken to the Apostles, towns, villages, nationalities, are prophetic.   My words are spirit and life.  Means also, if we do the opposite of, we are told the conditions, what does happen:  "if this then that."  All of God's words in the Bible are Prophetic.  

Starting with for man exclusive: "If you eat from that tree you will die the death."

If you hearken to my words, "I will humble your enemies" -- Satan being the main instigator and the grand Enemy.

Jesus obeyed --hearkened to God's words and God humbled Satan underneath Jesus' and Mary's feet, trampled on Satan. It was a battle of justice of God obedience to God vs, the rebel of God.

God said to Cain,

Genesis 4:6  And the Lord said to him: Why art thou angry? and why is thy countenance fallen?  7 If thou do well, shalt thou not receive? but if ill, shall not sin forthwith be present at the door? but the lust thereof shall be under thee, and thou shalt have dominion over it.

to have dominion over lust, if he does well.

God told Cain what would happen: Two conditions
    God tested Cain and Cain failed and was punished for all eternity.

If you do well shall you not receive from Me?
    If you do not do well, you shall be ruled by the lust.

If you listen to the Snake he shall have rule over you.  Snake is lust, death, poison.  

God counseled Cain told him of two destinies.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:32 pm by Poem

And I fell down before his feet, to adore him. And he saith to me: See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren, who have the testimony of Jesus. Adore God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 19:10]

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Jesus' testimonies are all prophecy. <>If this then that<> Simple rudimentary conditions.

All of Christ's words tells one if you do according to a given thought a condition is received, gained. The wrong gains become death. You gained death.
    We are to be filled by some kind of knowledge good or bad.

God gives good. Always good counsel. He tells us what we will gain.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 pm by Poem

Thus the little voices repeat in some fashion the 'Voice.' Evangelizing, curing, giving to the poor.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:46 am