Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Madame Curie: Human Versus Spiritual Perfection

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Madame Curie: Human Versus Spiritual Perfection Empty Madame Curie: Human Versus Spiritual Perfection

Post by Poem

Mademe Curie: Human Versus Spiritual Perfection
    August 24

In Regard to Madame Curie

Jesus says:

"They are humanly perfect creatures. In them everything has reached perfection, "except their spirit." They have perfect genius, perfect seriousness, perfect honesty, perfect humility. But everything is humanly perfect. Their virtue is a flame which gives no warmth. It is cold fire. It has no value for Me. I prefer an imperfect spirituality to a perfect humanity.

"Such a splendor of human perfection is like the brightness of 100, 1,000 arc lamps. They provide light--that's undeniable. But it is artificial light which, if a small device breaks down, immediately fades, and nothing is left of it. Whereas the spirit, even if it is imperfect, is always a little sun living in its own light, which flows from the Grace which is in it. I speak of the "alive spirit"--that is, living in Me, vivified by Grace.

"Having possessed superior intelligence, which enabled them to delve into the mysteries of nature, should also have led them to see the power of God and his existence, whose being is written upon all created things. But there is not a bit of this. They are beings full of knowledge, but lacking the thread leading to exact knowledge of all that is. Inventors of what is new, but deniers of what is eternal. Discoverers of secret forces, but indifferent to the Force of the forces: God. They do not seek Him--indeed, they deliberately deny Him. At the very least, they neglect Him.

"This is why human science, which has undeniably progressed, does not yield good, but poisonous fruits. The fire of love, which brings God to be respected and loved, which brings one's neighbors to be respected and loved, is lacking in the hearts and minds of scientists.

"Also believe, soul of mine, that in the hour of judgment certain insignificant illiterate creatures will stand forth as greater than some luminaries of science. The former, set aflame by love, will be living stars in my heaven. The others, though I will not condemn them, on account of the good they have done in human terms, will simply be hazy in my Paradise. They will be the ones saved by my Mercy, without any merit on their part, saved more on account of the prayers of those benefited by them than on their own account.

"Now, tell Me: do you prefer to be a little nothing in the field of knowledge and be mine, very much my own, in this life and the other, or would you have instead liked to be a star here below and a dark nebula up above? I already know your reply and hence say to you, 'You have answered wisely. Go in Peace.'"

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:39 pm