Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Priests are Greatly Needed

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Priests are Greatly Needed Empty Priests are Greatly Needed

Post by Poem

Jesus said, you are the salt of the earth. Salt is required to season.

Jesus said, you are the light of the world. A city on top. Light, candles, the sun to souls. A priest must be like all souls, spirits, who give the words of Christ, who said My words are spirit and life. I am the Peace of God. A priest must be peace. Peacemakers, bringing the Light of God to souls so they can see. A priest must be led by Christ according to His Gospel and the Holy Spirit. Jesus prepares us for the Holy Spirit. That is if we live the Gospel.

Food to souls that is seasoned with Heaven, -salt. Tasteful.

Dead salt and burned out light does not provide what is necessary and does not repeat Christs words, nor His Life, the Gospel is dead in that soul and souls starve of salt seasoning and light. Light is required to bring vision for the mind to see what they need to see. Salt is needed to season. I season you with heavenly words from God for God so souls can enjoy God and be with God love one another in God. Be of God. Be souls that love God and each other. Loving all around.

What is the alternative? Hate, sin, death. Life without love. No pleasure here. Love gives the highest pleasure.

Adam and Eve wanted to know as God knows, knowing both evil and good. To be greater than God, because God did not participate in Evil. God knows what Evil does to a soul, a spirit. Example: your mother says, to stay away from drugs. She had never had them, but knows what they do. She gave good advice for your own good. From a pure and holy woman who loves her child to keep her from harm. A great many do not heed their mothers advices, and do what Eve did, they say, ah, no it won't happen to me, and they are tempted to try. This try means to participate even once. Which then stimulates the senses in the flesh. A sin was committed, because they did not obey their mother who is the head joined to father of the family. Takes two parents.

God is One God, who created man and woman, the earth, heaven, and angels and gave all Life. Then He guided them, and gave instructions on living. Advices and commands to steer their lives in goodness avoiding all harm.

Priests many thousands are needed for salt and light, peacemakers of God.

The lay are unordained priests, and need ordained priests to bring to Mass the new converts, from their newborns in the family and outside of the Father's House wandering in the desert of life famished, sick, family to have the true Life forever. To be renewed after the Spirit. Not after the Spirit, but in the likeness of Spirit, to get the Image and Likeness of the Father back. An unconverted soul, does not have, the likeness and image, cleansed and made a new. A rough cut image that needs to be polished and made glistening to be like the stars that shine in heaven above.

God calls to all souls, to be priests, to be ordained priests, and all souls to be 'priests.' In heaven souls will have angels adoring God in them. Loving adoration. Impetus of love to see God reflected in souls.

The world is falling, spiraling at a fast pace, and speed down to the abyss. They need spidermen-priests with spiritual webs to break their fall, an expression only to get you to see. Spiritual gifts are required, the Holy Spirit has 7 Gifts to give to each soul, ordained and unordained. All are priests in fashion, fashioned by God, by God's thoughts.

Priests, holy nation, holy peoples who reverence, adore and worship the Maker with loving kindness. Love.

What does it matter the order? What does a position matter in reality when all who are saved, are loving one another? Love is Heaven. Heaven comes to those who love.

Love is the first order and always the only order.

Priests are needed many thousands, who love God. If you love God, you want what God wants. Loving souls. Kindness, compassion, merciful, forgiving, of good nature, good willed, generous, peaceful, joyful, salty, light bursting out for all to see.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:17 pm by Poem

3 And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his heads seven diadems:

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

Jesus explains what these third of the stars are which the tail of the dragon tosses to the earth. Loss of flight in God's ether, taken down from the Communion of Saints, no longer orbiting around God, these were seduced.

Read the Notebook of 1943

Notebook 1943 "Priests As Stars in My Firmament; Final Persecutions for the Church from Beasts"
    Page 190
    July 23

Jesus says:

"When the time comes, many stars will be shaken from the coils of Lucifer, who, in order to win, needs to diminish the light of souls.

"This can happen because not only lay people, but also ecclesiastics have lost and are increasingly losing the firmness of faith, charity, strength, purity, and detachment from seductions of the world needed to remain in the orbit of God's Light.

"Do you understand who the stars I am speaking about are? They are the ones I have described as salt of the earth and light of the world: My ministers.

"Satan's piercing malice studies the way to extinguish these luminaries, that are lights reflecting my Light for the multitudes, by shaking them. If, with all the light the priestly Church is still emitting, souls are sinking deeper and deeper into darkness, the kind of darkness which will crush the multitudes when many stars fade out in my sky is obvious.

"Satan knows this and sows his seed to prepare the weakness of the priesthood, so as to be able to overwhelm it easily in sins, not so much of sense as of thought. In mental chaos it will be easy for him to provoke spiritual chaos. In spiritual chaos the weak, faced with the flood of persecutions, will commit sin of cowardice, denying the faith.

"The Church will not die because I will be with her. But she will experience hours of darkness and horror similar to those of my Passion, multiplied over time because it must be that way.

"The Church must suffer what her Creator suffered, before dying to rise again in an eternal form. The Church must suffer much longer because the Church, in her members, is not perfect, like her Creator, and if I suffered for hours, she must suffer for weeks and weeks of hours.

"As she arose persecuted and nourished by supernatural power in the early times and in her best children, exactly the same will happen to her when the last times come, during which she will exist with her best children. A painful, but just selection.

"It is logical that, in a world where so many spiritual lights will be extinguished, there will be manifestly established the short-lived, but tremendous reign of the Antichrist, generated by Satan just as Christ was generated by the Father. Christ, the Son of the Father, generated by Love with Purity. The Antichrist, the son of Satan, generated by Hatred with threefold Impurity.

"Like olives between the wheels of the oil press, the children of Christ will be persecuted, squashed, and crunched by the voracious Beast. But not swallowed, for the Blood will not allow them to be corrupted in spirit. Like the first ones, the last will be cut down like sheaves of ears of grain in the final persecution, and the earth will drink in their blood. But eternally blessed for their perseverance are those who die faithful to the Lord.

Maria says:

"You told me that to understand John his epistles and the Apocalypse had to be read. I took up a Bible and opened it at random, where the writings of the Beloved Disciple are. It opened for me at chapter twelve. The Master explains it to me this way.

I notice that some time ago Jesus used a similar phrase to comment on the spiritual maternity of Mary, which is thought to be concealed in the woman clothed in sunlight. But Jesus is not speaking about Mary today. He is speaking about the militant Church in the last times. I will read the Apocalypse carefully, hoping, in Jesus, that He will be my light to understand it.

Peace be with you always

A third of the priests, the ecclesiastics, snatched and dragged by Satan. Unprepared, not watchful, not fused to God, was not the 5 wise virgins, forgot their oil.
    Salt became tasteless, light became burned out and hid under a table as to not disturb.

So, do you love Satan that much? Have you lost your minds?

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:01 pm by Poem

Jesus had Four Evangelists bring the Gospel into written words to be taught, assimilated, to imitate Jesus, for 2000 years.

After Christ ascended the 12 Apostles with the Holy Spirit in their possession, possessing the 7 Gifts went to live the life Christ brought to them.  

So today in the Churches worst children Satan bombs it and takes souls to preach his gospel, the gospel of sin and death, lust, pride, avarice. Negation. To Negate.
    See it does bring, the Anti-Christ.

Material living. Living in the senses of the flesh which is senselessness.  Two senses here. To have a sense of the sense of mind and the senses of the body.
    The ego of man having lost to the ego of the human will and fleshly ego. Battle.

So what is going on during the Antichrist prelude? Satan is preparing his army to run the show on earth.  Gathering, his pagan and heathen ministers, then one by one
    the ecclesiastics.  

The priests need to live 1 Corinthian 13 with Faith Hope and Love. The three Divine Virtues.  When priests die out, then the Lord through the Holy Spirit drafts from the faithful as he always does.  The war remains until the last man born of a woman.  Even during the Era of Peace.  Satan does not rest nor does his demons.  They are active in destruction of the human souls.  As they failed to take Heaven, they only have the earth to run amuck on.  The goal of the monkey to hurt and destroy God and he does it to created beings, because Satan cannot destroy God.  So works on man. Man God's sons, who have souls. God's child is the soul.  If you love your soul as God loves it, then you have God's blessing. Love is the rule. God searches for the loving souls. Kindness, meekness, compassionate, humble, merciful, tender, gentle, firm, faithful, good will, generous as such do earn God's favor.  

God gave freely Grace and the earth as Paradise. Then His son wanted more and lost the laborless life.   The Son of God traded laborless life, for work to sweat, with pain and suffering tears, to plow the fields, to earn his food. Are we eating anything else? To harvest the earth to weave and make clothes. To use mud to build his hut.  To create tools to use. Whereas before all this punishment, he had everything --a Paradise. God has not said, Paradise to man, but work to earn your food, your clothes, build your mud huts.  Man rejected God's Paradise to be better than God.  Man wanted to know as God knows all things and experience them.  To be as their own gods, choosing whatever they wished --lack of wisdom sense here.

The punishment to Adam was given and to his offspring. God had sent his saving arm to save man from, death, but had not annulled the punishment. If God did annul the punishment, then things would be different. The Demon would be shut up for good and evil removed from man entirely and no evil would remain on earth in man's world. Is the Demon shut up for good? No. Does man still sin? Yes. Sin is still in man. Evil is still in man. Then the punishment remains. Man has to then each one come and be baptized then given the Sacraments to conquer in himself the evil that lurks to seduce him to vice and lusts, then finally total pride.

So now Paradise must be earned through hard laborious work, to sweat.  Grace is given to those who earn it through working the spirit. The spiritual life takes work and good endless effort, cannot cease, but run the race, fight the good fight.

Read the Notebook of 1943 and know it what is written to feed your minds to understand the wickedness that goes on behind the scenes, behind the curtain.
    Wisdom is known of Her Children. Be wise not fools.   Convert to Christ and live. Conversion means to work to become wise, good, holy, pious, pure. We are all born in sin, and from a woman. Not an alien, not from a fish, nor some amoeba. Darwinism doesn't exist it is a fools tool to seduce to other thoughts away from God.  Anything that Negates God's words come from Hell.  Pure and simple.  Don't give ear to foolish fables as is the custom of some.  Kill the fires of heresy.  

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm