Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To See Think Act Live In The Spirit

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

To See Think Act Live In The Spirit Empty To See Think Act Live In The Spirit

Post by Poem

What do I see?  I see Jesus standing, at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Breaking of Bread, when it is done correctly,

He says,

and I see Him talking to me, He says, "this is my body which is given up for you, take and eat, do this in my memory of me."

Then the chalice, He says, "this is my blood, which is given up for you to remit your sins and to give you the life, this do in my memory of me."

Then the Holy Spirit, the gentle invisible One gives impressions of thoughts in the Light, He says be kinder, be gentle, compassionate, have mercy
    understand that souls are sick and need the Medicine, they need My Love to heal them, give them more. Sin has made every soul that has descended from the Father and placed in the womb the flesh and blood, and is tainted and made most of the time a prisoner of this flesh.  In the case where souls are living the life in God, the flesh has been purified of the Original Sin, but the Original Sin is hidden and in each flesh is passed down requiring Baptism.

Jesus gives Himself as Food, he brings the Peace, the Life, the Sanctity, the Holy Way, He nurtures the soul, the mind, the will, he gives refreshing waters of grace, He does so much more. He brings perfection for your good to become perfect yourselves. --This Perfection is descending into me!-- To you! God is Perfect, and he is nothing else. Total and absolute Perfection, is then descending into you and I. Do we need to be pure? Can God descend into putridity? Can God remain in putridity? He comes to good willed and unstained souls. He prepares you for Me, the Spirit of God- the Holy Spirit. He gives virtues, He gives Wisdom, He is the Teacher, and more. Then I the Spirit, take you and lead you to other souls as I did with Paul.  Jesus aids in converting you to be perfect if you allow Him to, by heeding His impressions, advice, counsels, and I remind you of His words and bring them to life in you.  To see.

The Spirit says, that all souls are this way. They need Medicine.

Jesus comes to us even when we are not able to come to Him. Lost sheep, the Shepard. He is there, always watching us, praying, along with all the saints in Heaven.
    Jesus is High Priest, He sheds graces, hurls them down, He hurls down the Holy Spirit, He is there helping us carry our crosses.

He has Mary His Mother and Ours, praying and sending down graces the Wisdom, guidance through Her Spouse. She is the Queen of Heaven which Her Spouse did crown Her Head.

She is the Queen of angels, the Queen of Peace, the Queen of so many categories which the Lord God had appointed.

She is to be venerated and blessed as the Mother of God, the Mother of Jesus, the New Eve, the Queen of Heaven and God's Church.

To see this in 'spirit'.  To see in the spirit is to live in the spirit.  My words are spirit and life, --Jesus Christ.

My Body is flesh indeed, my blood is blood indeed, but they are for your spirits, your souls to spiritualize your heart mind will, thoughts to aid your souls in the Life.

My words are always spirit.  My testimony is spirit.  My life is spirit.  I am spirit in the flesh.

Live in the Spirit with your spirits.  Love comes from the Spirit for spirits.

So we must see in spirit, Spiritual Vision, not visions of grandeur, but true visual sight, otherwise they are words that drop on the way side, and trampled under foot.  Wasted.
    Salt must be consumed, the consumption produces salty souls making them able to give and be salt themselves. The Bounty is God. The Source. You are the outlets.

Grace, build grace in your lives, God is Grace, He comes in Grace, with Grace, to give Grace to souls.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:33 pm by Poem

In those parishes that do not give, pass out, spread, the Blood of Christ specifically, Christ is not in them as Body and Blood. He is not fully present.

The Lord said, Both are required that is the condition. The Gospel is the Life of Christ, the Good News for souls. What is a Gospel with half truths given?
    Parts are not heeded, and the salt becomes tasteless.

The Gospel is teaching man of how to live a spiritual life.

The 10 Commandments if one is not kept, the whole is broken asunder, the Law was broken and not kept.

The 10 Commandments are to be followed precisely. This is God's way.

The Gospel is God's way to live and give life to the 10 Commandments, the Law of the Father. Jesus lived the Law of the Father, the words of the Prophets in spirit.

See the life of God as spirits. Spirit. Spirit. Spirit. Must see in spirit, visual activity in spirit. Spirit speaking, spirit acting. Spirit counseling. Complete life in the spirit.
    That is what God created. A living Soul, and spirits called angels.

Heaven is spiritual living, as living souls with God the Master Spirit, the loving, Father.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:09 pm by Poem

When man lives according to human thought, man lives, without sight in his mind. Then we witness, darkness all around. Their minds are not illuminated to see.

God is Light, and He sees perfectly because His mind is illuminated as Light illuminates. He is the Light. He sees all. Everything.

Light is required to see.  Unless you are all senses you sense, but blind people can see in a different fashion, their eyes, the flesh eyes being blind.
    Their senses are heightened if tuned. They can sense.  Yet, blind souls, who have God as Light can see with their souls. What is the point?

Souls need light to see. See God, see thoughts, see representation of the thought, to make the thought real, presentable to them.
    If one cannot come to conclusion of thought, say, I need a pencil to write and paper to use the pencil to scribble a few characters, then the pencil is not a pencil to them.
    They have not concluded that a pencil is lead wrapped with wood or plastic or metal and paper is not parchment made of nature to use the pencil. To them these are unknown objects. And they probably do not know the definition, even the definition of the word 'object.'

Thus it is when souls are blind to the light, they have no definition to see and understand what is being presented to them because, it does not know the Light as defined by God. The spirit must see, your souls. That is the way God created spirits and souls to see Light.

Otherwise they are just objects in the mind.  What is this object?

In the Spirit of things pertaining to living beings the spirit is created to have light.

Jesus said, when the Holy Spirit comes to us, he comes in a huge flash of light and speaks or communicates to our souls, in light, even if the soul has become somewhat dull (experience makes good examples). This comes to the soul and the soul can sense it happening and sees the impressions of thought coming from the light in the light as a flash.  Flash! The more one is living in the Light, having broader wider depth, the more the Light is clearer. The more the mind is tuned spiritually the more the soul can receive and be hand in hand with the Spirit who is guiding the souls mind, have greater understanding.

When souls are dead to the Light, they are dead to the Light. In the grave existing, famished, lingering, starved, a shipwreck. This is the 'dead state' of souls. It is existing only. Not having life alive, vivified and thriving gracefully, abundantly.  Christ said, I come to give life, and abundantly.  Why? As said, Light has come to vivify and aliven it.

Light, souls need endless light, constant.  Illumination. To visually see with the souls eyes.

Salt and Light.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:22 pm