Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Get Behind Me Satan! Begone!

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Get Behind Me Satan! Begone! Empty Get Behind Me Satan! Begone!

Post by Poem

Jesus says, to Satan begone! You do not savor the things of God, but that of man.

Satan's mind is about destruction, ruins.  His mind is ruined, and destroyed.
    He who was the Light Bearer of God, the ensign of God, the head of all the angels, an Archangel, the most perfect angel God created, perfectly reflecting the image of God.

His intelligence no longer good, thinking on good as God had given.  Ruins, decrepit, shipwrecked, uses his destroyed mind to destroy.  A ruined mind has no 'good'. It sees destruction everywhere, cannot fathom good, nice, sweet, tender, gentle, in short 'love.'

Love creates life and gives good.  Hate destroys because it is 'destroyed'. A distinction. It cannot think on good. It has the opposite of good, love, kindness, and so on.  It thus forces its ways of hate through it's opposing thoughts. For love it opposes with hate. For humility it opposes with pride. For prudence it opposes with imprudence.  It seeks counter measures to what is good. It opposes. What one thinks is a good, is not good. It has the refractions of good, and it counters it. It has memory of good, but no longer the actions, of good.  It has the savor of good, but it no longer has the thought to do good. It sees good and counters it, because it hates the good instinctively.  It was good at one time and wanted that power which Good is, to take it for itself.  To do a good.  But because it could not have this power, it opposed it. The 'I want' which is not a Universal altruistic good for all.  God's 'I want' is Altruistic. It never is about 'self' nor selfishness.  It is always and forever about All. Thus God is the All. There must be the All to possess. There must be the All to give. There must be the All to follow.  The All is about all, for all to be giving and kind, generous, selfless.

God is the All. From the All we learn about altruism, which is Universal. Good for all. Only Good.

Take a good work and then ruin it. It is no longer perfect, that sweetly made beautiful glass is no longer the whole glass. It is in pieces on a surface.  

A mind is different in that it continues to think on the things it has in possession in thoughts.  What its heart thinks on.

The sun rises everyday, it is beautiful and this sun has not changed since the day it was first seen by creatures.

The moon takes the place of the sun at night and the stars twinkle.

The sun, the moon, the stars, are as they have always been from the first day these were created. These remain unchanged, they have not gone through modifications.

In opposition to God, one becomes completely hateful if taken to the limits to the point of no return. One has been perfected in hate to hate and do violence. First to itself then to those around. One gives what one possesses and has become.  

Begone Satan! You offend the Goodness of God and His creatures by your hate.  You seek only to destroy. You are destruction.  We are created by God for God not for you! Begone! Away!  Get thee out! Out back to your Hell, your cave! Remain there you insolent beast!   By the Crucified God Jesus Christ you are beaten forever!  

Jesus is listening to St. Peter talk here in Matthews Gospel: Chapter 16

[21] From that time Jesus began to shew to his disciples, that he must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the ancients and scribes and chief priests, and be put to death, and the third day rise again. [22] And Peter taking him, began to rebuke him, saying: Lord, be it far from thee, this shall not be unto thee. [23] Who turning, said to Peter: Go behind me, Satan, thou art a scandal unto me: because thou savourest not the things that are of God, but the things that are of men. [24] Then Jesus said to his disciples: If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. [25] For he that will save his life, shall lose it: and he that shall lose his life for my sake, shall find it.

Now Satan is always at work to stop Christ from His Mission.  He hears Satan in the man disguised, for Peter had not yet been Baptized with the Holy Spirit.  See this truth and understand. Jesus is the Church, St. Peter was elected an Apostle by Christ to be His first priests. Jesus is training them. Peter is not yet fully trained. Peter is not yet a true 'saint.'

While on earth, as disciples and apostles of Christ, we are 'in training' until the Holy Spirit at work has fully transformed us into another Christ. It all depends on you.

A true disciple studies and trains to become another master.

Jesus is the Master of masters. He is the Very Top, the One true Master.

Who do the masters learn from?  The Master of masters. But a master remains an disciple until the Master calls them home to receive their reward.

The servants of Christ come to serve Christ in the way Christ lived and taught by example. This is the simple index and title. Christ came to serve. Christ came down to show how to serve. Christ came down to show man how to live, pray, walk, talk, be the men and women God desires.

Christ is Supernatural, a Being of Spirit in Flesh. He is Spirit in Flesh.  A Living Soul.
    The Second Adam. Not a carnal man, not a sensual man. Not a beast.

The Lord spoke in parables, he was a great orator taking what is natural to use for spiritual lessons. To start from using what is natural to raise one's thought and build it. For man had fallen and the scriptures were taken and used for natural living instead of making spirits for heaven. Always about the spirit. Nothing in the Gospel is unrelated to what is Spirit. He said, My words are spirit and they are life. So all of Christ's words are 'spirit'. Man was created with a soul. His soul needs to rise from the grave.

St. Augustine's comment:  God builds upon nature. From the mud God made man using the mud as a pedestal for the soul.  Ciborium.  Upon the heart the pedestal God placed upon it the soul.  

Place the round wafer which becomes transubstantiated into the Heart of a God upon the top of stand.  We have the Monstrance, the stand is the ciborium.

Mary while upon the earth was the ciborium for the Christ, God's Heart for mankind.

A very special and most blessed is Mary. Only in Heaven will we know how much to the limits which God wants for us to know.  But God is simple. God is beauty.
    God will show us. All will get to see who deserve to see it.

When all the judgments have taken place, and all souls that are His are in the New Earth and the New Heavens, then all will see who are there to see.

Oh, Blessed Mother of God, whom God delights in, take us to your Son.

Now, Satan savors man, because man's soul is delicious to this beast. He wants man to be sauced up made scrumptious. Sin, sin more! Fill your selves with lusts! It tastes better fills me up. He lives on vices, vices nourish him.

God on the otherhand does not eat souls. He creates them to have life.

So which one are you going to be?  A Satanist, or a Saint?
    A meal for the Beast?

Or a Saint that is loved by God?

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:33 pm by Poem

Courage, heroism, bravery, unwavering.  This is what is a hero for Christ.

Many saints who were either slain-martyred, or lived-martyred.  

Christ who is God Man, gives the definition of martyrs.  There are several categories but all become martyrs. So then what is the top most definition?  

They lived their lives in the Doctrine they believed in and loved with all their hearts. What they believed and loved.  They said, this is it! I live for this cause and they had met their challenges, they had to face ridicule, criticism, opposition, hate, violence, -negative aspects and qualities from man and woman.  God is above all. He is the goal. Heaven and God is the goal. To be with Him forever.  

Christ was met with opposition by the Temple who were supposed to be true believers.
    It is insane isn't it!  Goodness!  I come to save my people, but my people were taken captive by an hostile enemy. Had they repented of their adultery, they could have had eternal life. But the enemy had taken them poisoning them with lusts and they lived for their flesh.

Satan savors man.  He makes his own saints, his own disciples and tosses them at you and I. They are appendages in his hands. His instruments to ruin. They are intelligent and possessed by Satan.  He speaks in them and through them. They are dead destroyed souls.  Their lives are controlled, chaotic, perturbed. They have no peace. No light.  

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:39 pm by Poem

Luke Chapter 16
    Parable of Dives

[19] There was a certain rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen; and feasted sumptuously every day. [20] And there was a certain beggar, named Lazarus, who lay at his gate, full of sores,

[21] Desiring to be filled with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table, and no one did give him; moreover the dogs came, and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom. And the rich man also died: and he was buried in hell. [23] And lifting up his eyes when he was in torments, he saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom: [24] And he cried, and said: Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, to cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame. [25] And Abraham said to him: Son, remember that thou didst receive good things in thy lifetime, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted; and thou art tormented.

[26] And besides all this, between us and you, there is fixed a great chaos: so that they who would pass from hence to you, cannot, nor from thence come hither. [27] And he said: Then, father, I beseech thee, that thou wouldst send him to my father's house, for I have five brethren, [28] That he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torments. [29] And Abraham said to him: They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] But he said: No, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will do penance.

[31] And he said to him: If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they believe, if one rise again from the dead.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm