Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Paradox, Conundrum, How to Live in This World as Souls That Want Good?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Paradox, Conundrum, How to Live in This World as Souls That Want Good? Empty Paradox, Conundrum, How to Live in This World as Souls That Want Good?

Post by Poem

This is perhaps the most thought of for all those seeking God and what He asks of us.

The world has become large with life out there, many material things can be bought, had, made, for the earthly days. Production, products, make, buy, sell <> no money, terrible living conditions.  As a result man is a slave to this system of making, selling, buying, working to earn to pay for everything.  "Jail"  "Prison" "Enslavement".  

Of course many have not come to this conclusion as of current. But as time goes on and one remains and sees all the ways out there, it is evident to come to this conclusion.  With God's help.  God as you know wants only our good. Starts with Wisdom.

The having to deal with those who do not want God's good, often causes perplexity and steering away from what God has laid down in His Law, precepts, guidance.  It can be too much for many.  

How to make a living then?

How to go living in true union with God?  

I hear and read, but when I look at those people who I call my friends that do not believe and follow the Way, they tell me to live and I must follow their way.  The morals are different, they do not seem to have and believe the 10 commandments, they do not seem to live this way. When I am with them they are all about what they want to enjoy life or to earn or to buy and have.

What do I do?   I look at what they have, they work and earn, they make a living.  I have to think about the way they earn. Do I do what they do exactly as they do? Imitate and assimilate their ways?

I have met many good willed people who earn and make a living, have careers and side work, many friendships, lots of living going on.  

Yet this is not God's way.  So how do I balance all this out?  What is right?

Very big question.  

There are many good souls who want what is good and avoid as much as possible what is not good.  As the world continues on this path of spiraling downwards, it does take souls downwards with it.  

The many many thousands of good souls who love God, and go to churches, study the scripture, take the time, have come to this fine line here whether they know it or not, and compromise. Some eventually stop going to churches, or lessen their visits, the fire has dwindled, and many are perplexed.  

It is without a doubt great issue.  

Money can be used for the good when it is not a desire to have over God and everything else.  Similar to like having clothing, like a roof, like work, a necessary to the forwarding of days in the dog days of the earth.  When thought of in the heart as something necessary and turned into a good, and not an attachment.  To not have these things wrap and strangle.  Wisdom, understanding.

The Monkey of Hell what a menace.  He loves to make all things such as money, home, clothing and whatever else materially speaking, the main and only attachment, the drive, the motivation, the gotta have it, thoughts and sentiments of one's heart and soul.  To be a slave to what is entirely carnal living.

It is relatively easy to fall into this thinking, a trap and a snare.  It brings countless ruins when these things consume. Tragedy. Annihilations, shipwrecks, compromises.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:17 pm by Poem

After a while of being with friends in the world, having friends of the church and friends at work, unless one has true faith in God, and this faith is not about 'acquiring' things, because things and Faith do not mix, with a true faith in God as the supplier of one's life in all things, one's faith in God diminishes. Too carnal, rather than being all spiritual.

To know then God and His ways is the utmost for us to have successful walk with Christ.

To separate the basic necessities we need while upon the earth as we grow in spirit to achieve spiritual perfection. That is to make one's flesh, 'spirit' as Christ and Mary were.

Our minds then, the thinking portion, has to be converted to spirit. This is perhaps the most difficult to understand. "TO BE SPIRITS".

To be spirit means from a spiritual perspective no longer attached to the carnal thinking, the human will and ego. What is flesh or carnal is not spirit to begin with, it is just flesh.

To grow in spirit. The soul to rise up and not have the carnal voices, sentiments, affections thinking of what to eat, what to wear, what to buy as to feed the carnal in all it wants.

To feed and nourish the soul, to have the carnal no longer alive, but dead, so the soul is alive and thriving in the flesh and blood, having the flesh and blood as a garment.

This is what we are supposed to achieve. What is the world is a lure, through its many seductions. The many countless ways to bury the soul from being alive and thriving.

Who to trust? Who to believe? My friends of the world are raking in $$, they have things that are wow! I want that too! Alluring.

Every soul has this. Not one is excluded, we all are faced with these.

Thus the world builds apart from God. Then those who believe in God say, well the Bible teaches to gain, and they use the scriptures humanly, carnally.

The scriptures are about 'spiritual' living in union with God. Faith. Grace.

The scriptures teach man to rise up.

The carnal man uses the scriptures to gain carnally and he does not rise up. He remains carnal not understanding spiritual things as it is meant. This is called an error.

God's Heaven is not about the carnal. It is about spirits that live in union with Him having the incorporeal or material aspect.

God is a Spirit, not incorporeal in Nature, in Existence. He created spirits. Man is a union of incorporeal and corporeal, a special creation having these two combinations.

God planted a spirit into mud to give man this special benefit of being. Unlike the angels.

The Evil Spirit called Satan, wants all men and women to be only carnal, no spiritual existence. To not have the souls united to God. To not have life as God created man to live.

Thus many thousands before, and presently, live for the carnal half, not having God really vivifying the soul, the corporeal. Remains estranged and not living life fully.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm by Poem

Proverbs 3

An exhortation to the practice of virtue.

[1] My son, forget not my law, and let thy heart keep my commandments. [2] For they shall add to thee length of days, and years of life and peace. [3] Let not mercy and truth leave thee, put them about thy neck, and write them in the tables of thy heart: [4] And thou shalt find grace and good understanding before God and men. [5] Have confidence in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not upon thy own prudence.

[6] In all thy ways think on him, and he will direct thy steps. [7] Be not wise in thy own conceit: fear God, and depart from evil: [8] For it shall be health to thy navel, and moistening to thy bones. [9] Honour the Lord with thy substance, and give him of the first of all thy fruits: [10] And thy barns shall be filled with abundance, and thy presses shall run over with wine.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm by Poem

Sin bringing death, has shortened man's life upon the earth, the land of the living.

Thus, God's guidance is about man, avoiding evil, which is sin, so his soul can rise up and gain God and His Heaven, created and built for man to obtain.

God is not some object. God is not some esoteric, being, barking orders.
    God is not a dot in some pages. God is not your parents, your friends, yourself, a man or a woman in high prestigious ranking. God is not some statue empty idol. God is not buddha, karma, foreign. God is not dirt, mud, mire, the oceans, some animal, a planet. God is not Zeus, or any of the greek mythical prodigies. And all the other definitions one may have come across.

God is Creator, Father of what is now the human race, and angels.

God creates for the good of all.

God is about you and I reaching spiritual oneness with Him, obtaining Grace, growing in love and union with the Love to obtain and conquer 'Heaven' where He is the All.

You and I to live in the Ether of God forever as burning spirits as He burns as the Spirit. The Fire of the All. To be in this Fire.  

His Fire is purity, holiness, which is not carnal language, human ego and will, lustful fires that gain a burned up and used up flesh and blood, the end result being dried up dust and the soul to not be in His Heaven.

Man is created to have his flesh and blood united to his soul to live as one in Heaven with God.  

The world which is predominantly carnal is unable as a whole to rise up because it does not have the Union with God. It lives in union with what is carnal.  A unity of the flesh and blood where the souls remain estranged from the union with God, no Grace upon it.

Instead it welcomes a spirit that feeds the carnal. Wherein it dies the death never to rise again.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:50 pm