Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Ecclesiasticus 7 a few verses

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Ecclesiasticus 7 a few verses Empty Ecclesiasticus 7 a few verses

Post by Poem

Ecclesiasticus 7 (Sirach)

[1] Do no evils, and no evils shall lay hold of thee. [2] Depart from the unjust, and evils shall depart from thee. [3] My son, sow not evils in the furrows of injustice, and thou shalt not reap them sevenfold. [4] Seek not of the Lord a pre-eminence, nor of the king the seat of honour. [5] Justify not thyself before God, for he knoweth the heart: and desire not to appear wise before the king.

[6] Seek not to be made a judge, unless thou have strength enough to extirpate iniquities: lest thou fear the person of the powerful, and lay a stumblingblock for thy integrity. [7] Offend not against the multitude of a city, neither cast thyself in upon the people, [8] Nor bind sin to sin: for even in one thou shalt not be unpunished. [9] Be not fainthearted in thy mind: [10] Neglect not to pray, and to give alms.

The Lord God says to depart from the 'unjust' and evils shall depart from you.

Who are the unjust?  Those not Baptized and living the Faith, those who are deniers of God, haters of God, those who live according to the world and it's doctrines.

God said to set thee apart from the unholy, the unjust, the lustful, the immoral, etc.,.

Follow the Word and Wisdom of God, live

We are in Babylon today, we live in the world, in Babylon, not on another planet, that is similar to this one.

Peace Be With You Always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:47 am by Poem

Ecclesiasticus 7:11 to End

[11] Say not: God will have respect to the multitude of my gifts, and when I offer to the most high God, he will accept my offerings. [12] Laugh no man to scorn in the bitterness of his soul: for there is one that humbleth and exalteth, God who seeth all. [13] Devise not a lie against thy brother: neither do the like against thy friend. [14] Be not willing to make any manner of lie: for the custom thereof is not good. [15] Be not full of words in a multitude of ancients, and repeat not the word in thy prayer.

[16] Hate not laborious works, nor husbandry ordained by the most High. [17] Number not thyself among the multitude of the disorderly. [18] Remember wrath, for it will not tarry long. [19] Humble thy spirit very much: for the vengeance on the flesh of the ungodly is fire and worms. [20] Do not transgress against thy friend deferring money, nor despise thy dear brother for the sake of gold.

[21] Depart not from a wise and good wife, whom thou hast gotten in the fear of the Lord: for the grace of her modesty is above gold. [22] Hurt not the servant that worketh faithfully, nor the hired man that giveth thee his life. [23] Let a wise servant be dear to thee as thy own soul, defraud him not of liberty, nor leave him needy. [24] Hast thou cattle? have an eye to them: and if they be for thy profit, keep them with thee. [25] Hast thou children? instruct them, and bow down their neck from their childhood.

[26] Hast thou daughters? have a care of their body, and shew not thy countenance gay towards them. [27] Marry thy daughter well, and thou shalt do a great work, and give her to a wise man. [28] If thou hast a wife according to thy soul, cast her not off: and to her that is hateful, trust not thyself. With thy whole heart, [29] Honour thy father, and forget not the groanings of thy mother: [30] Remember that thou hadst not been born but through them: and make a return to them as they have done for thee.

[31] With all thy soul fear the Lord, and reverence his priests. [32] With all thy strength love him that made thee: and forsake not his ministers. [33] Honour God with all thy soul, and give honour to the priests, and purify thyself with thy arms. [34] Give them their portion, as it is commanded thee, of the firstfruits and of purifications: and for thy negligences purify thyself with a few. [35] Offer to the Lord the gift of thy shoulders, and the sacrifice of sanctification, and the firstfruits of the holy things:

[36] And stretch out thy hand to the poor, that thy expiation and thy blessing may be perfected. [37] A gift hath grace in the sight of all the living, and restrain not grace from the dead. [38] Be not wanting in comforting them that weep, and walk with them that mourn. [39] Be not slow to visit the sick: for by these things thou shalt be confirmed in love. [40] In all thy works remember thy last end, and thou shalt never sin.

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:51 am by Poem

Reads like the Gospel, God's Word and Wisdom, Which Never Changes.

God does not rescind, make changes to His Word.

The Salvation Plan was always in His Plan.  From Eternity before Man and Angels were created God knew Lucifer would rebel, and Adam would sin.  Thus God had prepared Guidance and Counseling through Prophets, and Moses, then the Christ to fulfill the Law and Prophets.

What does this mean Fulfill?

Let's think on a few, one He actually lived the Law never broke one commandment, thus did not sin.  He lived the life of Justice. He brought Peace to souls. He brought salvation to the world, So he fulfilled what was written about Him to accomplish.

Through Moses God brought forth the Law.  

The prophets, brought the word about the Christ what He is and will accomplish on the earth and what He will be after his mission.

God the Father always had the plan of salvation.  Jesus Christ.  

Jesus commented to Maria that saints of the past centuries had known that Jesus is the eternally immolated one. Now this is probably more or less the saints around Jesus time period, like St. John. The heart and soul as it is pure can see. He being The One Chosen before all creation, predestined. God knows everything from before and knows how each soul, predestined. He looks and says, this soul of mine will most likely do this, in fact, it happens. How do we understand this and know this? The Prophets. Then Jesus Himself spoke. We read Apocalypse we see it. We see hidden in the pages, the Lineage of Adam, the fall of Adam and the Rise of the Christ. We see Mary the Queen, we see the struggles of Adam's lineage, we see the Antichrist coming to power. We see the Saints triumphant through humility, good will, loving going through the test of this trial. We see St. John the Beloved. The Hidden things of God.

A Psalm:

"For behold thou hast loved truth: the uncertain and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made manifest to me."
    [Psalms 50:8]

"And to enlighten all men, that they may see what is the dispensation of the mystery which hath been hidden from eternity in God, who created all things:"
    [Ephesians 3:9]

Of Jesus revealing hidden things:

"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden from the foundation of the world."
    [Matthew 13:35]

From St. Paul the Corinthians:

"But to us God hath revealed them, by his Spirit. For the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
    [1 Corinthians 2:10]

"The depths also of rivers he hath searched, and hidden things he hath brought forth to light."
    [Job 28:11]

"For what man knoweth the things of a man, but the spirit of a man that is in him? So the things also that are of God no man knoweth, but the Spirit of God."
    [1 Corinthians 2:11]

This is about consequences:

"For which things the wrath of God cometh upon the children of unbelief,"
    [Colossians 3:6]

Jesus explains that before all was created, He was destined to be the Savior.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm by Poem

Eccelsiasticus 7:16

[16] Hate not laborious works, nor husbandry ordained by the most High.

The Lord Jesus advises man that farming i.e. tilling the earth to raise crop is recommended
    highly.

The Punishment and Decree Set by God

Genesis 3:17

[17] And to Adam he said: Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldst not eat, cursed is the earth in thy work; with labour and toil shalt thou eat thereof all the days of thy life. [18] Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herbs of the earth. [19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return to the earth, out of which thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return.

Although many today despise laborious work, this is God's recommendation for many countless reasons besides, being punished.  We live in the decree as set by God to Adam and his offspring.

Because of money, which is written and many do not believe but like to quote it:

"For the desire of money is the root of all evils; which some coveting have erred from the faith, and have entangled themselves in many sorrows."
    [1 Timothy 6:10]

Life is about loving and having God take care of us and live according to His precepts, Law, code.

When man was given the Garden of Paradise there was no 'labor'.   Man was created and placed and given pleasure according to the dictates of "spiritual law".  

Having fallen and become flesh solely, he seeks pleasure rather than labor which God had decreed.

So what pleases God?  Obedience.

Over time and the evolution of man from mud to more mud caking on more and more, he hates labor mostly, it does not agree with him.  

Jesus says what is good from God is bitter, nasty, but later becomes good and great.
    That is what labor is, this bitter, nasty, thing, but given by God to do because it is a good and great thing.  God knows, God created man and knows what is best for man.

So what have we today with all this technology?  A mess infinitely creating and spreading a false glitter, a false paradise. All not according to God's recommendations.

Making diamonds is considered work, making computers is considered work, selling dresses in a shop is considered work. What is work?

Work is what God deems it to be.  That is labor till the earth for your daily meals, help one another in this condition.  

Nimrod wanted out of this and built a tower of Babel to the heavens to reach God and proclaim himself, god to rebutt God, go against God, a rebel. I object God! I object this punishment which I did not commit!  I am rebutting you! Here Me, Here Me!  And he proclaimed himself a god.  Sounds familiar but it is similar in respects to Lucifer, and any soul that does not promptly obey God, recognize God, follow God, is another Lucifer who rebels and seeks a new way besides what is the condition.  Accepting the due decree.

So the world is against God.  

Jesus God, is the Master of the Earth, King of the Earth.

Satan is still the spirit of the world he works in darkness luring man away from God, and man's destiny:  Heaven.

The mission for man is to labor, have a good wife, raise children, till the earth, obey God's Law and live forever in God's presence, God's Heaven.

This bring peace to his soul, heart, and mind -- his life, his days in peace with God.
    Through Christ man is able to be free of Stain of Sin, blotted out, and have Grace again, and have peace again, faith again, hope again, love again. Because through Christ's work, perfection is able. We can become perfect the way God has always desired.

That is to love everything God has set forth for us.

"For to know thee is perfect justice: and to know thy justice, and thy power, is the root of immortality."
    [Wisdom 15]

God is Wisdom and Wisdom says to listen and live.

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:37 pm by Poem

A few verses off topic but of the Lord

"But the hidden man of the heart in the incorruptibility of a quiet and a meek spirit, which is rich in the sight of God."
    [1 Peter 3:4]

"But the sensual man perceiveth not these things that are of the Spirit of God; for it is foolishness to him, and he cannot understand, because it is spiritually examined."
    [1 Corinthians 2:14]

"Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God."
    [Galatians 5:21]

"But, as it is written: That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him."
    [1 Corinthians 2:9]

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:46 pm by Poem

"But the sensual man perceiveth not these things that are of the Spirit of God; for it is foolishness to him, and he cannot understand, because it is spiritually examined."
    [1 Corinthians 2:14]

"Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God."
    [Galatians 5]

With these verses above, the world cannot be saved. Because the world lives as written above. And it will not obtain heaven, but destruction.  Ruins, shipwrecks.

The Lord voice says, come out come out my lost sheep.

All of the Lord's words contained in the Great Book are Spiritual Lessons of Good and of Evil. Two paths, which states two ways.

To be 'spirit' then is what He states. Come up. Flesh cannot come up it needs wings.
    The soul then is able to rise up because that is what life is the life of spirit which God talks to spirits.

Those who are and remain flesh, carnal, do not understand nor can they. They must have their souls regenerated through the Sacraments. Life in the Sacraments.

Must read the Bible with the eyes of the soul. Feed and nourish your souls.

Let God in and have Him in your souls.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:48 pm by Poem

Of Steadfastness, love and Faith in God, through Christ Our Lord:

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try them that dwell upon the earth."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 3:10]

To those whom are precious in to Him. The Pure and the Good.

Peace Be With You Always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 am