Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Stars That The Lord Refers To

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Stars That The Lord Refers To Empty Stars That The Lord Refers To

Post by Poem

Jesus spoke to Maria in ways to reveal what God means by Stars.

First instance I recall, He was referring to the clegry who imitate and have assimilated His Teachings, live the Gospel.  He considers them lights to a dark world.

The second instance I recall are the souls orbiting around the Sun.
    He is the Sun and we are the stars.

Another instance along the lines of the latter commenting on one of the difference between God's light and human lights, He spoke of souls that became saints in God's heaven as stars.

To transmit what the Clergy as lights, of the greater Light, brings about if adhered to, the souls He has granted Life to, but still in the process of becoming perfect spirits. To become 'saints.' Life is meant for the eternal. This truth is not talked about much. The life that is eternal. Simply put, when Sin entered, this dulled man. His mind and heart were bent on the earth. He fell from being able to see the supernatural. His spiritual sight gone, can only see what the eyes without supernatural assistance can see. If I can see it, I can believe it. When it comes to spiritual supernatural matters.
    God speaks purposely about the supernatural to spark man to start thinking about the supernatural.

Jesus spoke of souls needing lots of light, we never get enough. The Pure Light of God. Light removes darkness when adhered to His advice. Gives supernatural sight.

Purification of souls to shine.  Shine so perfectly the Image of God is reflected.

God is Light, a light unlike the corporeal material Sun.  A supernatural light that is Beauty.  Perfect Beauty.  Inconceivable to human sight. But to spirits who have become pure.  A glimpse.  They see God.

Now the third instance Jesus spoke about stars, is taken literally from the Book of Apocalypse.  The Apocalyptic Words of Prophecy which comes from God. He is the only one that really knows the future.  

The Apocalypses exists due to Sin.

Man with the help of Satan, brings about these catastrophic words, which are events in the life of man.  It spans time upon the earth, but in Heaven it does not span time.  It has already happened in God's vision.

Thus the Word of The Father, Instructed by the Father, obedience here, aids man by giving the future in a book for us to read and take notice and perhaps take necessary steps to avoid. 

But man, as his will and constance being weak, does exactly as God has seen and thus the words are presented in written form.

Jesus explained to Maria, He said you think God is the one bringing these plagues, but in reality it is you. So man brings about these, it is recorded. When we read angels loosing the vials, it is really the will of man desiring these to be released. He chooses, hellish revenge upon those who did him harm, or just wanting to harm because disputes. Disgruntled about some petty thing as usual. A mole turned into a mountain.

The third instance of great significance is in the Book of Apocalypse.

Chapter 12

[1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

[3] And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his heads seven diadems: [4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

[5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

Here above Christ explains these stars as the clergy in the Notebook of 1943. That He the Lord placed above to shed light coming from Himself. To be lights of the greater Light. To help lead man to God.

These words do not mean much until the Holy Spirit reveals them in flashes as He does so well.
    It comes in an instant, in great huge Light. There is Peace, warmth, truth, tenderness, benign as He is. Kindness not of human kind.

The Holy Spirit is the Comforter, the Paraclete, the Guide, the Teacher to man. He does it all. He makes the Bread and Wine, Body and Blood. Christ at the Last Supper, was Replete with the Holy Spirit, He never sinned to lose Grace. Thus the Words of the Holy Spirit who spoke to Maria in the Book of 1943 spoke of Himself creating an embryo, by descending, then up on the Cross and then Ascended into Heaven. Sin? None. He was the Chosen of God.

Thus the Eternal Evangelizer to Man after Christ ascended. Then He descended as Spirit for Man after Christ with the Holy Spirit, accomplished the Mission. God.

This is all God's work. He gives to as many to have the power to become sons of the Most High God.
    To those who believe in Him. Believe here means to act and do, live in. Do as I do, Jesus says. And you will have Life and conquer and obtain Heaven by My Side. Be with Me. Do as I command you.
    His commandments are not grievous ones but loving ones.

To love God with all your might, all your heart, all your mind, all your soul. In doing it this way, you free yourself from yourselves and live with God in you always.

This is what Jesus is telling by His life's example.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:11 pm by Poem

Priests as Stars in My Firmament,

Notebook 1943
    Page 190
    July 23

Jesus says:

"When the time comes, many stars will be shaken from the coils of Lucifer, who, in order to win, needs to diminish the light of souls.

"This can happen because not only lay people, but also ecclesiastics have lost and are increasingly losing the firmness of faith, charity, strength, purity, and detachment from seductions of the world needed to remain in the orbit of God's Light.

"Do you understand who the stars I am speaking about are? They are the ones I have described as salt of the earth and light of the world: My ministers.

"Satan's piercing malice studies the way to extinguish these luminaries, that are lights reflecting my Light for the multitudes, by shaking them. If, with all the light the priestly Church is still emitting, souls are sinking deeper and deeper into darkness, the kind of darkness which will crush the multitudes when many stars fade out in my sky is obvious.

"Satan knows this and sows his seed to prepare the weakness of the priesthood, so as to be able to overwhelm it easily in sins, not so much of sense as of thought. In mental chaos it will be easy for him to provoke spiritual chaos. In spiritual chaos the weak, faced with the flood of persecutions, will commit sin of cowardice, denying the faith.

"The Church will not die because I will be with her. But she will experience hours of darkness and horror similar to those of my Passion, multiplied over time because it must be that way.

"The Church must suffer what her Creator suffered, before dying to rise again in an eternal form. The Church must suffer much longer because the Church, in her members, is not perfect, like her Creator, and if I suffered for hours, she must suffer for weeks and weeks of hours.

"As she arose persecuted and nourished by supernatural power in the early times and in her best children, exactly the same will happen to her when the last times come, during which she will exist with her best children. A painful, but just selection.

"It is logical that, in a world where so many spiritual lights will be extinguished, there will be manifestly established the short-lived, but tremendous reign of the Antichrist, generated by Satan just as Christ was generated by the Father. Christ, the Son of the Father, generated by Love with Purity. The Antichrist, the son of Satan, generated by Hatred with threefold Impurity.

"Like olives between the wheels of the oil press, the children of Christ will be persecuted, squashed, and crunched by the voracious Beast. But not swallowed, for the Blood will not allow them to be corrupted in spirit. Like the first ones, the last will be cut down like sheaves of ears of grain in the final persecution, and the earth will drink in their blood. But eternally blessed for their perseverance are those who die faithful to the Lord.

Maria says:

"You told me that to understand John his epistles and the Apocalypse had to be read. I took up a Bible and opened it at random, where the writings of the Beloved Disciple are. It opened for me at chapter twelve. The Master explains it to me this way.

I notice that some time ago Jesus used a similar phrase to comment on the spiritual maternity of Mary, which is thought to be concealed in the woman clothed in sunlight. But Jesus is not speaking about Mary today. He is speaking about the militant Church in the last times. I will read the Apocalypse carefully, hoping, in Jesus, that He will be my light to understand it.

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:13 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 251
    Chp: The Seven Seals.  Commentary on the Antichrist and Judgment

August 20

Jesus says:

"If one were to observe closely what has been going on for some time, and especially since the beginning of this century preceding the conclusion of the second millennium, one ought to think that the seven seals have been opened. Never before as at present have I gone into action to return among you with My Word to gather together the multitudes of My chosen ones so as to set out with them and My angels to do battle against the hidden forces working to bore open the gates of the abyss for mankind.

War, famine, pestilences, the instruments of military homicide--which are more than the ferocious beasts mentioned by the Beloved one--earthquakes, signs in the sky, eruptions in the entrails of the earth, and the miraculous calls towards mystical ways of little souls moved by Love, persecutions against My followers, the loftiness of souls and the lowliness of bodies--nothing is lacking among the signs whereby the time of My wrath and My judgment may seem to you to be near.

In the horror you experience, you exclaim: 'The time has come; it cannot get more tremendous than this!' And you loudly call for the end which will free you. The blameworthy call for it, mocking and cursing, as always; the good call for it who can no longer bear to see Evil triumphing over Good.

Peace, My chosen ones! A little while longer, and I shall come. The sum of sacrifice needed to justify the creation of man and the Sacrifice of the Son of God is not yet fulfilled. The marshaling of My cohorts is not yet finished, and the angels of the Sign have not yet placed the glorious seal upon all the brows of those who have deserved to be chosen for glory.

The disgrace of the earth is such that its fumes, not very different from those issuing from Satan's dwelling, rise to the feet of God's throne with a sacrilegious impetus. Before the appearing of My glory it is necessary for east and west to be purified so as to be worthy of the appearance of My Face.

Purifying incense and oil consecrating the great, boundless altar where the last Mass will be celebrated by Me, the Eternal Pontiff, served at the altar by all the saints which heaven and earth contain in that hour, are the prayers and sufferings of My saints, of My Heart's beloved, of those already marked with My Sign--of the blessed Cross--before the angels have marked them.

It is on earth that the sign is engraved, and it is your will which engraves it. Then the angels fill it with incandescent, indelible gold which makes your brows shine like the sun in My Paradise.

Great is the present horror, My beloved; but how very, very much it still has to increase to become the Horror of the last times! And if it truly seems that wormwood has been mixed into man's bread, wine, and sleep, a very, very great deal more wormwood must still drip into your waters, onto your tables, and onto your couches before you have reached the total bitterness which will be the companion of the last days of this race created by Love, saved by Love, which has sold itself to Hatred.

For if Cain went roaming over the earth because he had shed innocent blood--though still blood contaminated by original sin--and found no one to deliver him from the torment of the memory for God's sign was upon him for his punishment--and he begot in bitterness and in bitterness lived and saw others live and in bitterness died--what is the race of man to suffer, which in fact shed, and sheds, the most innocent Blood which has saved it?

Go right on thinking, then, that these are the warning signs, but it is not yet the hour. They are forerunners of the one I said could be called Negation, Evil Incarnate, Horror, Sacrilege, the Son of Satan, Vengeance, and Destruction: and I could go on giving him names designating him clearly and fearfully. But he is not yet present.

He will be a very lofty person, as lofty as a star. Not a human star shining in a human sky. But a star from a supernatural sphere that, yielding to the flattery of the Enemy, will experience pride after humility, atheism after faith, lust after chastity, the hunger for gold after Gospel poverty, and a thirst for honors after concealment.

To see a star plummet from the firmament is less fearful than to see this creature, already chosen, plunge into the coils of Satan--this creature will copy the sin of his elective father. Lucifer, out of pride, became the accursed and Dark One. The Antichrist, out of the pride of an hour, will become the accursed and dark one after having been a star in My army.

As a reward for his denial--which will shake the heavens with a shudder of horror and make the pillars of My Church tremble in the dismay his fall will occasion--he will obtain the complete assistance of Satan, who will give him the keys to the pit of the abyss in order for him to open it. But let him open it altogether so that the instruments of horror will come out which Satan has concocted over millennia to lead men to complete despair, in such a way that they will invoke Satan as King by themselves and run after the Antichrist, the only one who will be able to open wide the gates of the abyss to make the King of the abyss come out, just as the Christ opened the gates of the Heavens to make grace and forgiveness come out, which make men similar to God and kings of an Eternal Kingdom in which I am the King of kings.

As the Father has given Me all power, so Satan will give him all power, and especially all power for seduction, to drag after him the weak and those corrupted by the fevers of ambitions, as he, their chief, is. But in his unbridled ambition he will still find Satan's supernatural aids to be too scanty, and he will seek additional aid in the enemies of Christ, who, armed with increasingly deadly weapons which their lust for Evil led them to create to sow despair in the masses, will help him until God pronounces His 'Enough' and burns them to ashes with the splendor of His appearance.

There has been much--too much--speculation over the centuries--and not out of a good thirst and honest desire to remedy the insistent evil, but, rather, only out of futile curiosity--regarding what John says in chapter 10 of the Apocalypse. But you should know, Maria, that I allow what may be useful to know to be known and conceal what I find to be useful for you not to know.

You are too weak, poor children of mine, to know the proper names of the apocalyptic 'seven thunders'. My angel said to John: 'Seal what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down'. I say that it is not yet time for what is sealed to be opened, and if John did not write it down, I will not say it.

Besides, it is not your lot to taste that horror and therefore...It only remains for you to pray for those who will have to undergo it, that strength will not fail in them and they will not come to form part of the mob of those who, under the lash of the scourge, will not experience repentance and will curse God instead of imploring His help. Many of these are already on the earth, and their seed will be seven times more demoniacal than they are.

I, not My angel, I Myself swear that when the thunder of the seventh trumpet is finished and the horror of the seventh scourge is fulfilled, without the race of Adam recognizing Christ as King, Lord, Redeemer, and God, and, with the invocation of His Mercy, his Name, in which there is salvation, I, by My Name and by My Nature, swear that I shall halt that instant in Eternity. Time will cease, and the Judgment will begin. The Judgment eternally separating the Good from Evil after millennia of coexistence on earth.

Good will return to the fount from which it came. Evil will fall to the place to which it was previously cast down at the moment of Lucifer's rebellion and from which it emerged to disturb the weakness of Adam in the seduction of the senses and of pride.

Then the mystery of God will be fulfilled. Then you will know God. Every man on earth, from Adam to the last man born, gathered together like grains on the dune of the eternal beach, will see God the Lord, Creator, Judge and King.

Yes, you will see this God whom you have loved, cursed, followed, mocked, blessed, insulted, served, and escaped from. You will see Him. You will then know how much He deserved your love and how meritorious it was to serve Him.

Oh, the joy of those who have consumed themselves in loving and obeying Him! Oh, the terror of those who have been His Judases, His Cain’s, those who have preferred to follow the Adversary and Seducer instead of the Word made man, in whom there is Redemption--the Christ: the Way of the Father; Jesus: the most holy Truth; the Word: true Life."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:18 pm by Poem

The above two are directly taken from the Notebooks of 1943 comments to Maria to help aid the Clergy.
    The Stars in God's Firmament.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:23 pm by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Children of God as Christ's Stars
    Page 594
    October 19

Jesus says:

"And now I shall speak to you.

"I have shown you only one angel, a simple angel. Not a seraph or cherub or an archangel. An angel--the smallest one, I would say, to have you understand that he is an ordinary one in the midst of the exulting ranks in Heaven. And you saw that his light, which gives an incorporeal body to his essence, which is entirely spirit, darkened the light of all the stars placed together.

"With the desire of My Thought I called an angel, and he came from the furthest Empyrean, and between my calling him and his being at my feet not even that fraction of time which you call a second passed.

"I wanted this to show you that those who think they are learned because they know the not always exact and never complete dogmas of human science and think they are the possessors of oceans of light and truth and beauty have only a little particle, and it is joined to a lot of dross.

"You said, 'How many mysteries up there!'

"Yes, little star of your Master. Life does not stop in this creation. It does not stop in any part of it. It will not stop until I say, 'Enough.' And, in keeping with my Thought, I shall change the appearances and laws which for thousands of centuries I have given to Life.

"Life is the life of the ether, which, with its light solidity, facilitates and sustains the race and the weight of the stars and, with its composition and iciness, permits their ever-greater perfection, on the way to that maximum which I have established for every life. Here my will is obeyed. Life is the life of the stars and planets, which, starting as nebulae--let us call them star fetuses being formed in the great womb of the ethereal air--slowly solidify and nourish themselves like the voracious mouths of infants, carrying off gases and metals from the lives already formed, as an infant carries off food and drink from the breast of a wet nurse. The unsleeping race of all these starry lives itself permits this flow of their molecules, gases, and metals, which ignite the nebulae, and in the fire they fuse into the first core and concentrate more and more, and then the flame becomse a fire, and the fire, a star. Marriages and births, births and marriages, and the deaths of long-lived stars, which, on disintegrating in the final convulsion of life, create a nucleus for other lives, latent in the great river of Galathea. Nor is there a single one which does not have a loving misison for you as well. who are far off. Billions of kilometers away. But even further, for you are no longer able to 'see' with the eyes of the children of God.

"I have shown you this star dust. Dust in comparison to the blazing of my angel. But, little daughter, for whom I lift up veils of mystery to make you forget the earth and fall more and more deeply in love with my Country, what are we to call the dust of those who are great only in pride and beat the name 'man'? No, they would not see. They would not believe even if, by a miracle of power, I made them see. They have chewed on the bread and fruit of pride and human science. It drives them mad. I have given and am giving pages of truth and holiness. But for too many they fall to the ground, like crumbs of base straw. 'Men'--let us give them the title or rank according to their conception--do not take care of these words.

"'Man' ought to mean 'a child of God, made in the image and likeness of the Father in thoughts, affections, acts, impulses, and desires.' That is what children are. However, at present 'man' means 'the animal that is proudest, emptiest, cruelest, most thoughtless, and most contrary to God.' He thinks he is everything. He is nothing--nothing because he is just 'man,' and no longer a 'child of God.' Where is man's spirit? Who still possesses one?

"Daughter, let us leave these unfortunates to their sad fate, seeking, with love, to tear them away from it. There is nothing but love that can do what nothing else can. But, although it is the 'powerful' one, it is often rendered powerless it clashes against a pride which is resistant to every assualt by Good. They think they are 'gods' because the corrosive of the fruit of human knowledge on their lips. Adam was lost because he wanted to know, and know to become a 'god.'

"Come. To the children of the Light, the children of God, let there be given the bread and fruit of Truth and Wisdom, which are not only for what is inherent in God alone, but also, since everything has come from God, for what is in the universe.

"Long for Heaven. Here there will be no more dissonance between you and those at your side. Here there will be no more contrast between your desiring and your possessing. Here you will rest blissfully and festively. Here you will have Me... If possessing Me amidst the constrictions of your condition as one living one earth gives the joy which exalts you, consider what having Me with no more limits will be like.

"Life passes. Heaven comes. Pain dies. Blessedness remains. Those who have loved Me and served Me will be the eternal stars when every star is dead at the end of creation. My stars..."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 am