Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A New Gospel Is Being Preached - Not the True One

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

A New Gospel Is Being Preached - Not the True One  Empty A New Gospel Is Being Preached - Not the True One

Post by Poem

For over a century now this has been going on. These times were prophesied by Christ given in the Bible to Prophets. The Old Testament Prophets spoke of the mysteries of the future times.
    When we read Poem, we read what Christ has dictated for us to know. To help souls. To save souls. To give understanding, wisdom, knowledge, through His life, in dictations, comments, events.

Thus did Jesus go to work to save the sheep as many as possible from the Snakes venomous doctrines that have seeped in.  It is called many words, but they are heresies.  Satan instigates heresies for he is the Heretic.  Heresies are brought about by those men who are still men and are easy prey. Satan roams about to seek whom he may devour.  He seeks Christians, good willed souls, humble souls, children, innocent.

He already has broken and torched souls following him.

It is difficult to say which ones are heretics today, you just have to be guided by the Holy Spirit and the Word of Father.  From Them you know.

Thus did Jesus have these Works dictated made available to help souls give aid, advice. These works if believed in changes lives.

The Notebooks of 1943, 1944, 1945-50, Jesus explains the reasons.

In Book 5 talking to the Apostles he explains the class of clergy what sets in.

In the Book of the Prophets, such as Daniel, Apocalypse, also is great warnings.

As the Militant Church undergoes major changes in the teachings department, the major changes are heresies.  

What Christ brought was simplicity. The militant clergy teach complications adding, changing.

God never changes, what he states is always. He remains fixed, without shadows, without alterations.

The problem with men, is that the are not yet saints.  

The Holy Spirit teaches man how to become one. For He takes Christ's words and amplifies them details them and even more, He reveals a persons heart. What they are thinking.  For God reads hearts.
    Or your soul, your mind. In short God knows our thoughts and intents.

God directs souls to be in union.  

It is after all His mystery, His creation entirely.  His mission.  To save man from Death.

Thus the days of Apostasy due to men listening to other than the Holy Spirit and God's Son, creates these events to transpire and brings about, the Abomination that makes Desolate.

The Lord brought to Moses His plan of salvation, gave them precepts, commandments, taught them how to live a just life.  To live in justice with their God.

The Lord brought Jesus Christ His plan of salvation to bring to man the way out of the Stain of Sin, to obtain heaven with Grace returned to man.

These are methods of God's salvation for mankind.

Anyone can be saved and live the life in union with God. Just need true followers, teachers, believers to propagate the correct ways without complications.  Faith and Trusting in God alone. Then having souls all this way. Community, family of God. A royal priesthood an holy nation, an holy peoples bringing blessings from God to save the earth.

Must believe beyond all human egos wills ways.  Must believe with firm faith.  

Must believe without 'seeing.'  Seeing humanly with human eyes.

Faith is necessary for spiritual growth and strength.  It is a must.

Whatever is not of faith is a sin.  St. Paul wrote this.

If we do not have faith, can one believe?

If one has faith one believes.

If you believe that Jesus is the Living Gospel, then you believe.

Because Jesus is alive everyday, He is God and Man. God in the Man's flesh body.
    He gives to us His Flesh and Blood as strength for us to overcome the human condition.

Sin is made null and void but concupiscence remains in the flesh.

He gives us Himself to hold this animal down and put it to rest for good by giving Himself.
    It is not just Food and Drink, It is Life. It is Him God giving the Man to us to transform.
    We absorb Him into us. He is the Donor, as God and Man.  Meshed, joined, morphed together.

He said  I am the way the truth and the life.  I am the Resurrection and the Life.

I give myself as ransom.  Donor.  He donates Himself to us.

It is necessary for us so our souls can grow.  The flesh became poisoned with Death infecting the soul, killing life of the soul. If not baptized and partaking in the Sacraments it remains dead. There is no true life in this.  

Our flesh once in dies and returns to dust, is dead. It no longer lives in the Stain of Sin. The sin is over for the flesh.  But the soul is another story, it received the sins from the flesh.  

Thus our bodies are being kept alive for the soul.  The soul to reach perfection.

God is spirit and he created spirits. We man have a soul, slightly different from angels.  But all from the same God.

The Gospel is Jesus Christ, not the Church. The Church is an organism of God but only those whom follow God.

Within this organism are divided across the globe -- material condition.

Spiritual condition we are one in the Body of the mystical Christ, down here.

But all joined and in union with God through Christ and Mary.

The part the confuses are labels.   Over there is Rome the Vatican.  The Seat of Peter, the Chair of Christ.

The pedestal of God, His Footstool.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:49 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 440
    Chp: The Little Apostles and New Pharisees

July 20

Job 34:29

Jesus says:

"The Following had already been expressed since ancient times: 'If God grants peace, who can condemn?' [verse 29]

"And yet those doctors of the Law who always accused Me, and who knew to perfection the words of the Book, judged it differently. Why? Because they knew the Law in its letter, but did not comprehend the spirit of the letter. They are in every way like the doctors of today who, with ridiculous and cruel pretexts, judge and condemn My favorites, and Me with them.

"They also applied condemnation to Zacchaeus. God had granted peace to His repentant servant who was returning more to the house of his Father, than of his Master. They condemned Him and His servant because, according to them, Zacchaeus's form of repentance was not enough. Naturally! It did not have those hypocritical forms, wholly external, which they, the Pharisees and Scribes, loved: forms used to deceive the world with a false holiness which was only a sham, because the inside was and remained infected with their vices. Zacchaeus's was a true repentance, from his heart.

"I said: 'It is from the heart that those things come forth which contaminate a man.' But from there also come forth the things which sanctify him. From this tabernacle which contains, as in a golden pix, your spirit in which God incarnates Himself and resides through a spiritual transubstantiation, there come forth good thoughts, right intentions, the firm will to be saints, the heroism which gives you Heaven, the sincere repentance which cancels from the mind of God even the memory of your faults, and brings you to Him and He to you for His Fatherly kiss.

"For My favorites, too, the Pharisaic world, always existing and working, judges and condemns: 'This is a "voice"? It cannot be. What has she done to merit it?'

"'Nothing and everything,' I answer. Nothing, if one considers her wretchedness with respect to the power of God and His perfection. Everything, if one considers her generosity which is wholly given to God, and to God alone: a generosity working under the humility of an ordinary life, loving even to the point of consuming her physical strength, obedient in the great and in the little things, even in the trifles for which I ask, in order to keep her always docile to My desire and to try her continually in meekness. Believe that only she who loves 'with her whole self ' can, with a smile, give her life to God Who asks it of her, give it like a fruit which she brings to her lips: the sacrifice of a parent, or of a holy affection: or like the word which I tell her to keep silent, or the sacrifice of her house and her bread, as also of her rest which I tell her to cancel in hours of profound weariness, in order to continue to serve Me.

"If I give her peace, who will be able to condemn? Condemn what? That which God judges worthy of blessings and caresses now, and of bliss hereafter? Condemn the good which she does to herself and to others? Imitate her and do not condemn her. And be ashamed, O useless servants, O Satanic blasphemers, for no longer knowing how to serve the Lord your God; for no longer knowing how to receive, to understand and to speak the words of the eternal Spirit; for no longer knowing how to make yourselves bread for the souls of your companions, but rather: coldness, poison, chains.

"Condemn what? The way she speaks or writes? Oh! see, O angelic spirits, O blessed possessors of Paradise! observe these little men: being unable to raise themselves up in flight anymore with the broken or missing wings of their own mind, with it they judge that others cannot do so! Observe these blind moles who, being unable to see the sun themselves, deny that it exists and that others see it! Observe the song less crows who, unable to repeat the harmonies that others have learned from Heaven, deny that voice even exists!

"But there where the wings of the little bird enamored of God are insufficient, the angelic wings rush down and lift it to that height which I will. I -- I Myself, the Eagle of love, and I will show it this beauty which you hardly know how to imagine, which seems to all of you but a fable. And you hide your own incapacity under an avalanche of words whose point is this: 'Paradise has no description because it is only a thought.'

"It is a thought? It is reality! Speak, My little bird, you who have been raised up There between the wings of the Eagle Who loves you, and say whether Paradise is only a thought -- or a spiritual reality, a reality of light, song, joy, beauty. Say to these who have their wings dragging in the mud -- because their idleness has broken their wings and reduced them to dead limbs -- tell them what it is that merits Paradise, and how sorrow, poverty, sickness are to be greeted with a smile, thinking of this Place where endless Joy awaits them.

"The Sun, which you can hardly see behind a thick curtain of clouds, given your sensuality of the flesh and of your thought, your rationalism which has crushed in you all capacity to believe with the simplicity of children and the firmness of the martyrs -- the Sun which you can no longer contemplate because you do no longer succeed in lifting your head from the heavy yoke of your humanity which overwhelms your spirit -- while My blessed ones, stripped of every human constraint, stand with the head of their mind always raised to adore Me -- the Sun -- and It is truly there, that Sun: It spreads oceans of light and fire to clothe with warmth, and to reclothe with splendor these friends of Mine for whom I have prepared an eternal throne. The Sun is There, and It is already theirs, for It shines above their head like the face of a father over the cradle of his baby, and there is nothing sweeter than this loving, jealous, protection of Love which does not leave them even for one minute.

"You men who no longer know how to sing your harmonies to God, you no longer even know how to tell Him that you love Him: not with your mouth, but with your heart -- and it is this harmony that God wants to hear from man -- do not then deny that these, My lovers, can repeat supernatural harmonies, learned from Me and from My saints. My lovers have made their spiritual throat pliable, warbling without tiring -- either from the passage of time or the adversities of life -- warbling their hymn of love, and of all the things that have given them their cue to tell Me: 'I love You.' They have thus been capable of learning and retelling the songs of Heaven.

"Oh! bless them, these little apostles who unveil to you points and lights, who bring back to you lights and words which your poverty does not know; these who, with a total slavery of love have been fastened upon a gallows which, like Mine, has its base fixed in earthly mud, but its summit in the Azure Blue of the sky. They are bridges by which you can go up -- you who know only how to crawl -- by which you can go up and know how beautiful is that Azure Blue, and be enamored by It and have the desire to imitate It.

"Why do you all want to deny, why do you want to say to God: 'You are not allowed to do that'? The apostolicity of the Church did not end with the Apostles. It continues with the lesser apostles. Every saint is one of them, every 'voice' is one of them. And I, Head of the apostolic Church, can choose and spread everywhere these My little apostles for your good.

"They are humble, compared to you scholars? And what were the first twelve? Fishermen, illiterate, ignorant. But it was them that I took, and not the scholarly rabbis, because since they the twelve were conscious of being nothing, they were capable of accepting the Word; while the rabbis saturated with pride, had no capacity to accept It. Humility is what I seek, and if these little apostles, even while remaining loving, pure and generous, should become proud, I would abandon them without fail.

"There are two things that I absolutely require in them: love and fidelity to the truth -- and not only to God-Truth, but also to the virtue-Truth -- and also: sincere humility. And I am still more uncompromising on this latter virtue. Pride, the sign of Satan -- the first sign of Satan -- sends Me away in disgust.

"Therefore think that if I give My peace to them My little apostles, none of you can condemn them. They are beyond your condemnations. Within My arms they love and listen to the secrets of God and then offer them to you according as God wills, in order to throw you a necklace of Paradisal pearls which may be a guide and ladder for you to Heaven.

"I give you My peace, My 'voice.' Rest in it as a baby in the bosom of its father."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:06 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 235
    Chp: Commentary on Isaiah; The Father's Words on Jesus as the Light Sent into the World

March 25

Ref: Isaiah 7:10-16

The Father says:

"What my son of old, out of holy fear of God, prudently did not want to do, resisting temptation I had sent him as a trial, is what you are now requesting, not because of a temptation coming from Me, but through a regurgitation of your rebellious spirit guided by the forces of Evil, instigated by your Enemy, whom you love more than you love Me, your Most High Lord above there is no other.

"You ask for a sign. You ask for it with your impure hearts and your blasphemous lips. And you thus request it in a way that is derision of my power, negation of my existence. You badger Me to show Myself with a sign because you doubt my existence.

"In the time of My Son, the Jews also badgered Him to give them a sign about his Nature, they denied it in their hearts that He was the Son of God. And the only sign which made them aware of their deicide was the one that came after the death of my Word. An unavoidable punishment for those who were deaf and blind to the prodigies and words of my Christ.

"You do not receive a sign from your God because I do not manifest Myself to those who deny Me. You instead receive the multiple signs of the one you worship as slaves. He, the Enemy, multiplies his signs, and you, now close to the time of worship of the apocalyptic Beast, remain seduced by them and consider that the creator of such signs is greater than I, is the only one that exists. You wonder. 'Who is God? Who is He?' And inside yourselves, to justify your acts of wickedness, you reply, 'God does not exist.'

"I am who I am. I am so superior to you that no manifestation of mine would now be understood by the world, which has plunged into the most terrible darkness and foolishness. What you think is progress is your regression to the twilight of the early times when men having lost God and his Paradise were only slightly superior to beasts and pushed their corruption to such a point that I decided to exterminate the race, at which I was indignant.

"The end will be like the beginning. The circle closes by joining the two dark stumps to each other. The new flood--that is God's wrath--will come in another form. But it will still be wrath. Faithful to my word, I will not send the flood again.

But I will let the Satanic forces send the flood of the Satanic acts of cruelty.

"You have received the Light. I sent you my Light, so that the parabola of humanity would be illuminated by It. I sent It so that it could not be said that I wanted to keep you in the twilight of expectation. If you had welcomed It, the whole other part of the circle which will join together man's way, from his beginning to his end, would have been illuminated by the Light of God, and humanity would have been enwrapped in this Light of salvation, which would have led you without shocks and pains into the City of Eternal Light.

"But you have rejected the Light. And It shone at the summit of the circle and then remained increasingly distant from you, that have descended by the other way not saying to It, 'Lord remain with us, for the evening of the ages is falling and we do not want to perish without your Light.' As in the course of th day you men came to meet the Light, received It and then returned to darkness. It, my Light my Word has remained as the Sun set in his Heaven, where He returned after not death but your rejection of Him sent Him back.

"It, my Light my Word has remained the Teacher for those few who love Him and have welcomed his Light into themselves. And no darkness can extinguish It, for they defend this Light, their love even at the cost of their lives. Because of this faithful love of theirs they shall have Life in Me for they already possess my Emmanuel and thus have God with them already. That Emmanuel whom the Virgin joined to Me conceived and gave birth to. The only sign given by God to the house of David, to the kingdom of Judah, to make it sure of its duration which would have been eternal if my people had not rejected my Emmanuel.

"In the prophecy of my prophet it is stated, 'He will have butter and honey as food until he is able to reject evil and choose good.'

"By his wisdom enduring in Him even in his condition as Man in which his divine Nature had been annihilated under the exigency of a love so great as to be incomprehensible for you--a love which spurred Him to humiliate Himself, the Infinite, in the circumscribed wretchedness of mortal flesh--He was always able to distinguish between Good and Evil. He did not need years to arrive at the possession of reason and the faculty of discernment. And if so as not to violate order He wanted to follow the common stages of human life under that appearance of an infant's incapacity, of the semi-incapacity of a child He possessed in concealment the treasures of his infinite Wisdom.

"But that prophetic word means that He would feed on humility and concealment until the moment in which when the time came, He would become the Teacher of Israel, the Teacher of the world. My testimony the Defender of the Father's cause, and like a flame free from concealment He would shine in the power of his Light and his Messianic Nature, showing gentleness to the good and severity to the wicked, shaking, watering, and fecundating hearts, and giving to man--not to Himself for He had no need of that gift--discernment to distinguish between Good and Evil, removing every doubt every nebulosity in this regard.

"He came to perfect the Law and make it clear for you with his teaching and capable of being followed with his example. He came and loved Good and rejected Evil so much that He agreed to die so that Good would triumph in the world and in hearts and Evil would be defeated by his divine Blood.

"No more butter and honey for my Christ when He arrived at manhood. But vinegar and gall. Vinegar and gall in the final hour preceded by the metaphorical vinegar and gall of three years of public life continually combated by his enemies and rendered difficult by the burdensomeness of his friends and disciples.

"The lips of my Christ are still afflicted by the gall and vinegar of this insolent race. And the Father is saddened over the pain of his Son. And his affliction turns into wrath towards you men who no longer have a spirit faithful to your God. The Sacrifice which is repeated on the altars of the earth is no longer salvation for you. But as from Golgotha the Blood of my Son fell on his slayers crying out his paint to Me and provoking my punishment so now it falls upon you--hypocrites and blasphemers, deniers and debaucheries, haters of God and of man, your brother--and marks you with blood and fire for condemnation.

"The Earth howls like a creature afraid of the monsters inhabiting it; the Universe trembles with horror at the sight of the crimes covering the Earth. I, your God, burn with divine wrath at your corruption in flesh, mind, and spirit. Neither the mercy of the Savior nor that of the Virgin and the Saints appease my wrath with their prayer.

"Truly as in the times of Moses, I say, 'I will erase those who have sinned against Me from my Book, and if I were to enter into your midst just once I would exterminate you.' Truly I say that only to my remaining children do I speak as a friend for by their faithfulness they have found grace in my sight and I will show them my Good and have mercy on them. And even more benign than with my servant Moses for my most holy Son has brought you his benignity and established the Kingdom of Benignity without waiting for the day you come to Heaven I will make the Face of my Christ shine in you O my faithful children who adore Me with holy respect and with filial love.

"Love It, for whoever loves It loves Me. Love It for it is your salvation. The Star did not appear only for Jacob. But for all those who love God with all their strength. And Christ the Star, after the earthly struggles will lead them to Me in Heaven where your place is ready--O you blessed ones for whom my Word did not take on Flesh in vain and my Christ did not die to no purpose.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 pm by Poem

The Little Apostles and New Pharisees

History does repeat itself for man who has lost Grace, who listens to human minds, who listens to Satanic suggestions. Who are concerned about the flesh only their status.
    Pride.

As we read the above comments, Pride reveals Satan's Face and in Disgust Christ goes away.  Ciao! Bye Bye! Adios Sianora. Do you understand yet little men?

God leaves you to the scourges, perturbance, chaos of Satan because you chose that.  Free will. Which is abused. Free will was given to love.  

They do not listen to God, to obey and adhere.  They have their own version of a Gospel derived from the Gospel. A mutilation.

The history of man is full of so much errors that it disgusts God vehemently.

The Chosen class to help souls come to Christ to build the Kingdom beginning on this Earth  are the ones who are heavily hammered upon by His Majesty.

Now in 1943, Maria was instructed to send deliver His words to the clergy.
    In it he states to 'get out of His House'.

He was talking to the false ones, those whom came in to take over by way of human incentives.  A satanic one.  

Now the Father states this.  He will fulmigate them. Cast them into the abyss with their master.  

Their master is the Dark Prince.  

Thus comes the Antichrist to finish the job. They would not leave, so God has to deal with them. He gave them time.  

God does not delight in the death of the wicked. 

God does not delight in any death.

God is not Death.

But as man insists on Death, God grants what they desire.  

His desire is for you to come out of the Death to come to Life.

The last minute breath, hanging nailed to the cross still brainwashed by the flesh and satan's infusions.  

Delirious, bewildered, disillusioned, by illusions of grandeur.

The Judas syndrome.  Want to be earthly kings.

In short, Life is eternal.  All spirits, souls are eternal, never ending.

Come out of your delusions before it's entirely too late

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:12 pm by Poem

The Little Apostles are always Believers in a world of Satanists and naysayers.  Get the true Picture.  Become Supernatural in God.  Sons of God.

The New Pharisees are not just Clergy, but also leaders and regular pagans and  heathens in the world.  Daughters of Men.

The classification is of no doubt referring to Pharisees in God's House.

They create their own version to rule over the souls given to them by God.  Unfaithful servants.  The parable on this is in the Gospel.

Read the parable.

The Gospel as Christ taught is benign.  The catch phrase 'benign.'

Which means, as He says: THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL REVEAL and TEACH My WORDS.

Not Satan, not man.

When the Holy Spirit possesses a soul and a soul possesses Him, you are no longer human. No more humanity.  You are a 'living soul.' Just like Christ and Mary who were in Grace..
    Grace is God, Holy Spirit. The Fire of Love, Sanctifying Flames.

Love is a Sanctifying Fire, making of souls, sanctifying flames. Fire to make flames.

The words of the spirit are kind, gentle, full of wisdom, teaching mind.  The Teaching Mind.
    It wants you to be elevated as God is. To be as His son.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 pm