Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Those Who Obey God Get To See God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Those Who Obey God Get To See God  Empty Those Who Obey God Get To See God

Post by Poem

The Lesson from the very first day.  Genesis speaks loud of Obedience to God.

"For as by the disobedience of one man, many were made sinners; so also by the obedience of one, many shall be made just."
    [Romans 5:19]

"And Samuel said: Doth the Lord desire holocausts and victims, and not rather that the voice of the Lord should be obeyed? For obedience is better than sacrifices: and to hearken rather than to offer the fat of rams."
    [1 Kings (1 Samuel) 15:22]

"The mind of the just studieth obedience: the mouth of the wicked over floweth with evils."
    [Proverbs 15:28]

"Keep thy foot, when thou goest into the house of God, and draw nigh to hear. For much better is obedience, than the victims of fools, who know not what evil they do."
    [Ecclesiastes 4:17]

"The sons of wisdom are the church of the just: and their generation, obedience and love."
    [Ecclesiasticus (Sirach) 3:1]

"By whom we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith, in all nations, for his name;"
    [Romans 1:5]

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:54 am by Poem

Therefore let us ask for the strengthening of our wills. The will of obedience to God's Word.  Doing His will. His will is always about our good. 

When we suffer pain on behalf of others, we help them expiate to gain more graces for their life, such is the case and when we suffer for them we gain merits. But it is not for this reason we suffer for them. We suffer for the Lord who wants us to learn the science of love, of obedience.  To be more like God himself who had to suffer and die at the hands of man and Satan.  A most cruel death.

Jesus suffered on behalf of all the good people.  He took all the sufferings, pain, of all good souls, the conduit of Good.  

What happens to good souls?  Evil is done to them.

He was the second Abel who loved God and was killed for loving his brother Cain.
    And we know it is more than just the Cain's.  God died for the disobedient sons and daughters. Evil was done.  So God took and takes the evil done, and makes them good, this is witnessed in Jesus's Passion.

The good souls always expiate on behalf of the less then good souls. Though all expiate according to God's will for the Sin and sins committed. 

Make the expiation being done daily work for your good. That is to turn your life into good standing with God.  Make peace with God. 

Jesus says, he who does not respect his neighbor doesn't respect anybody and consequently doesn't respect God either.  This kind of person doesn't care much, doesn't love genuinely. They have some love in them and it is a dwarf.  But they are pitiful souls, needing pity. Pity according to Jesus is 'love.' It certainly isn't hate.  God pities us and thus is it not the pure holy love that we are aiming for to achieve? It is a pity for wretches to come out of pitiful state and into a happy love.

A soul, a spirit can become evil. As witnessed by Lucifer and the angels he took with him to Hell.
    And the evil souls who commit crimes.  The point is Lucifer was in God's presence when he rebelled.
    If he was able to lose Grace, and Adam and Eve also, being in Grace, anyone can lose Grace. Evil is here to stay and it does not sleep but seeks to tear your soul to pieces and putting his mark on it.
    Do not be deceived either by those naysayers who say, it cannot happen to me, therefore it cannot happen to you. This is not Wisdom speaking these words but the deceiver who says such things. A fool who knows very little.  So you see there are those who love God full and complete and those who do not.  Must love with all of your heart, if you have reserve, you can end up like Lucifer and lose God.
    He fell from justice.

Pity has several categories for God.  He sees a wretch that has sinned and has suffered for their sins. These souls realized their fault and God reads hearts. 
    When the Lord sees their hearts have understood and want to change, is when the pity saves them and brings them out of the pitiful state to walk the road of love.  It is always up to the individual to make a choice.

What the world needs is to understand the Love of the Passion of Jesus. The Full and unreserved love of Jesus.

It is written for us to read and then can be used in studies, for audiences, group settings, one on one, whatever the Spirit leads.

This Writing by Maria, dictated by Jesus, is a great grace given by Our Lord.

It covers all things we need to know to understand.  It comes in levels and stages. Thus we need that peace.  The pure in heart, receive well and grow quickly.  They take in more. They are pure and not obscured.  They are not refractories. 

Those who spend time in purity, holy ways, sanctity, are able to see more and give more. These are elevated to God and God shows them.

They are able to adore God and worship Him in loving mannerisms.  Kindness, generosity, goodness of heart, tender, soft, docile, a character that loves and sees what the love is and satisfies the love.  They are obedient to God's wishes. He wants our good.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
    Poem

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:07 am by Poem

Book 5

Chapter 628 Jesus Appears to the Various Disciples in Different Places.

Jesus is in the room, which is lit up by a trembling light, because daylight is still too faint to illuminate the large room, in which the bed is at the end, very far from the only window. He calls her gently: « Mary! Mary of Simon! »

The woman is almost delirious and does not attach importance to the voice. Her mind is far away, carried away by the vortex of her grief, and she repeats the ideas that haunt her brain, monotonously, like the tick-tack of a pendulum-clock: « The mother of Judas! What have I given birth to? The world shouts: "The mother of Judas"… »

Two tears well up in the corners of Jesus' very mild eyes. I am surprised at them. I did not think that Jesus could weep also after His resurrection…

He bends. The bed is so low for Him Who is so tall! He lays His hand on the feverish forehead, pushing aside the cloths damp with vinegar, and He says: « A poor wretch. That and nothing else. If the world shouts, God covers the shout of the world saying to you: "Have peace, because I love you". Look at Me, poor mother! Gather your lost spirit and put it in My hands. I am Jesus!… »

Mary of Simon opens her eyes, as if she were coming out of a nightmare and she sees the Lord, she feels His Hand on her forehead, she covers her face with her trembling hands and moans: « Do not curse me! If I had known what I was giving birth to, I would have torn my womb to prevent him from being born. »
    « And you would have sinned. Mary! oh! Mary! Do not depart from your justice because of the sin of another person. The mothers who have fulfilled their duty must not consider themselves responsible for the sins of their sons. You have done your duty, Mary. Give Me your poor hands. Be calm, poor mother. »
    « I am Judas' mother. I am unclean like all the things that demon touched. The mother of a demon! Do not touch me. » She struggles to avoid the divine Hands that want to hold her.

The two tears of Jesus fall on her face burning once again with fever. « I have purified you, Mary. My tears of compassion are on you. I have not shed My tears on anybody since I consumed My sorrow. But I am weeping over you with all My loving pity. » He has succeeded in getting hold of her hands and He sits, yes, He really sits down on the edge of the little bed, holding her trembling hands in His.
    The loving compassion of His bright eyes caresses, envelops and cures the poor wretch, who calms down weeping silently and whispering: « Have You no grudge against me? »
    « I have love. That is why I have come. Have peace. »
    « You forgive! But the world! Your Mother! She will hate me. »
    « She thinks of you as of a sister. The world is cruel. That is true. But My Mother is the Mother of the Love, and She is good. You cannot

go about in the world, but She will come to you when everything is at peace. Time pacifies… »
    « Make me die, if You love me… »

« A little longer. Your son was not able to give Me anything. Give Me a period of time of your suffering. It will be a short one. »

« My son has given You too much… Infinite horror he has given You. »
    « And you your infinite sorrow. The horror is over. It no longer serves. Your sorrow serves. It joins these wounds of Mine, and Your tears and My Blood wash the world. All sorrows join together to wash the world. Your tears are between My Blood and the tears of My Mother and around them there is all the sorrow of the saints who will suffer for the Christ and for men, for My sake and for the sake of men. Poor Mary! » He lays her down gently, He crosses her hands and watches her as she calms down…

Anne comes back in and stops dumbfounded on the threshold.

Jesus, Who is now standing, looks at her saying: « You have complied with My wish. There is peace for obedient people. Your soul has understood Me. Live in My peace. »

He lowers His eyes again on Mary of Simon, who looks at Him through a stream of tears which are now more calm, and He smiles at her again. And He says to her: « Lay your hope in the Lord. He will give you all His comfort. » He blesses her and is about to go away.

Mary of Simon utters a passionate cry: « They say that my son betrayed You with a kiss! Is it true, Lord? If it is so, allow me to wash it by kissing Your Hands. There is nothing else I can do! I cannot do anything else to cancel… to cancel… » She is struck with deeper grief.

Jesus, oh! Jesus does not give her His hands to kiss, those hands on which the wide sleeve of His snow-white tunic reaches down to half the metacarpus concealing the wounds, but He takes her head in His hands and He bends and with His divine lips He lightly touches the burning forehead of the most unhappy of all women, and standing up again He says to her: « My tears and My kiss! No one has ever had so much from Me. So be at peace, because there is nothing but love between you and Me. »

He blesses her and, after going across the room quickly, He goes out behind Anne, who did not dare to come forward, or to speak, but is weeping deeply moved.

But when they are in the corridor that leads to the main door, Anne dares to speak and to ask the question which she has at heart: « My Johanna? »

« For fifteen days she has rejoiced in Heaven. I did not mention it there, because too big is the contrast between your daughter and her son. »

« It is true! A great torture! I think she will die of it. »
    « No. Not soon. »
    « Now she will be more at peace. You have consoled her. You! You Who more than anybody… »
    « I Who pity her more than anybody else. I am the Divine Pity. I am the Love. I tell you, woman: if Judas had only cast a glance of repentance at Me, I would have obtained God's forgiveness for him… » How sad is Jesus' face! << Be in contemplation of this.... How compassionate is the Lord, such love! Beyond our scope to understand the deepness of God's love. Infinite compassion.

The woman is struck by it. Words and silence struggle on her lips, but she is a woman, and curiosity is the winner. She asks: « Was it a… an… Yes, I mean: did that wretched man sin all of a sudden, or… »
    « He had been sinning for months and no word of Mine, no act of Mine was able to stop him, so strong was his will to sin. But do not tell her that… »

« I will not!… Lord! Because now, when Ananias ran away from Jerusalem, the very night of the Preparation Day, without even completing the Passover, he came in here shouting: "Your son has betrayed the Master and has handed Him over to His enemies! He betrayed Him with a kiss. And I have seen the Master beaten, covered with spittle, scourged, crowned with thorns, laden with a cross, crucified and dead through the action of your son. And our name is shouted with obscene triumph by the enemies of the Master, and they relate the feats of your son, who, for less than the price that a lamb costs, has sold the Messiah and with the betrayal of a kiss has pointed Him out to the guards!", Mary fell on the ground, and became black all of a sudden, and the doctor says that her liver has burst and the bile has flown out and all her blood is corrupted by it. And… the world is bad. She is right… I had to bring her here, because they came near her house in Kerioth to shout: "Your son is a deicide and a suicide! He has hanged himself! And Beelzebub has taken his soul, and Satan has come to take even his body". Is that horrible wonder true? »
    « No, woman. He was found dead, hanging from an olive-tree… »
    « Ah! And they shouted: "Christ has risen and is God. Your son has betrayed God. You are the mother of the betrayer of God. You are the mother of Judas". At night, with Ananias and a faithful servant, the only one left to me, because no one wanted to stay near her… I brought her here. But Mary hears those cries in the noises of the earth, in everything. »
    « Poor mother! It is horrible, indeed. »
    « But did that demon not think of all this, Lord? »
    « It was one of the reasons I had recourse to, to hold him back. But to no avail. Judas went so far as to hate God, as he had never loved his father and mother or any other neighbour with true love. »
    « That is true. »
    « Goodbye, woman. May My blessing comfort you to bear the

mockery of the world because of your compassion for Mary. Kiss My hand. I can show it to you. It would have done too much harm to her to see this. » He throws the sleeve back, uncovering the pierced wrist.
    Anne utters a groan as with her lips she lightly touches the tips of His fingers.
    The noise of a door that is opened and a stifled cry: « The Lord! », A rather old man prostrates himself and remains so.

« Ananias, the Lord is good. He has come to comfort your relative and to comfort us as well » says Anne to console also the elderly man, who is too deeply moved.

But the man dare not move. He weeps saying: « We are of horrible blood. I cannot look at the Lord. »
    Jesus goes to him. He touches his head, repeating the same words as He said to Mary of Simon: « Relatives who have done their duty must not consider themselves responsible for the sin of a relative. Take heart, man! God is just. Peace to you and to this house. I have come and you will go where I send you. For the supplementary Passover the disciples will be at Bethany. You will go to them and you will tell them that on the twelfth day from His death, you saw the Lord at Kerioth, alive and true, in Body and Soul and Divinity. They will believe you, because I have already been with them quite a lot. But it will confirm them in their faith on My Divine Nature to know that I am everywhere on the same day. And before that, this very day, you will go to Kerioth to ask the leader of the synagogue to gather the people together, and in the presence of everybody you will say that I came here, and that they are to remember My words of the farewell. They will certainly say to you: "Why did He not come to us?" You will reply so: "The Lord told me to say to you that, if you had done what He told you to do to the innocent mother, He would have shown Himself. You failed in your duty of love, and that is why the Lord has not shown Himself". Will you do that? »
    « That is difficult, Lord! It is difficult to do that! They consider us all as heart lepers… The leader of the synagogue will not listen to me, and he will not let me speak to the people. He may beat me… However, I will do it, because You want it. » The elderly man does not raise his head. He speaks bent in deep prostration.
    « Look at Me, Ananias! »
    The man looks up trembling with veneration.

Jesus is as bright and handsome as He was on Mount Tabor… The light envelops Him, concealing His features and His smile… And the corridor is left without Him, without any door being moved to let Him pass.
    The two worship and worship, as they have become all adoration through the divine manifestation.

Mercy, compassion, understanding, meekness, humility, loftiness it is all here.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:34 am by Poem

Love true love, Saves.

Love saved many souls.

In God's book, when our love has grown and matured to where God wants us to be, intelligently understanding, we see God suffering( a form of but not sure what to call it in entirety--deprived) through man's errors. The error is disobedience.

He suffers not like we humans, but He suffers spiritually, deprived of love from souls.
    He desires love from His creation.

We see this in Jesus's Passion. What we see in Jesus, we see in the Father.
    He who hears Me, hears Him who sent me. He who loves Me, loves He who I came from.
    I and My Father have always been together and are inseparable.

Jesus said, if you see Me, you have seen the Father. I and He are One. For I come from Him.

God is mercy, compassion full of all these and desires only our love. To love Him and to love our neighbors in Him.

Long patience. He God has been ever patient and ever understanding. To give back what we have taken for granted. Because we do not understand the significance of what God has done and given. Means we haven't taken the time to really contemplate all His goodness.

When you marry and have a love, you devote all your heart to them. This is genuinely speaking on both parts in equal. Good love. That love is unmistakable, you appreciate them, thank them with words or gestures, or both. Whichever the mood suits. But you love them and would actually die for them. This kind of love. You would die if they left your side forever. Can't live without them love. An imperfect at best but it is genuine love. You are loved by them and you love them without any doubts. A union. Where both could does not entertain any thoughts of disunion. Doesn't come to mind nor heart.

Reason for all this description is how many do not understand true union. Thus many do not understand God's love.

Love of God fills all. In saturates and imbues life to those who are in it. Penetrates to the core of a being and enraptures them in ecstasy. Lifts up the soul to take flight in God Himself.

This Love is being deprived. How many souls in the depths of them desire this? Thousands upon thousands. It is like an alarm that is for some loud, for others feint. But in all a voice calling to the Lord for to wake and take flight. Help us Lord! We desire to be with you! In you.

Love, this love, conquers even Hell and takes God whom no force can bind, and bends Him to come and take that soul into Him and fill that soul with joy anon. Enraptured ecstacy.

Imagine if all the world of souls asked for this? The world would no longer be the way it is today, but enraptured in ecstacy.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:46 am by Poem

Here I will explain as best to where we see Jesus as the Man and not God.

Firstly God created a son of Adam.  Inherited God's qualities, making him a created son of God.  The soul has all the qualities and characteristics of God, the intelligence, the free will, the image of God.  God is Spirit and gave Himself to Adam making him a direct son of the living God.

Animal kingdom proves this.  So this is also what man does.

God is God, he made a son of Adam.  Simple deduction.  

We just don't think like this that is the problem biggest one.  Those who do not know God remain in the lowered state of the son Adam.  

Lucifer tricked the son and daughter of God to be in loss of God as Union, but God is still their Father. They lost the union within them and all that God had blessed them with.  Punishment is losing God in them.  True soul to Spirit union a supernatural union of the likes Jesus has with the Father as the Only Begotten of the Father through Flesh and Spirit.  Making Jesus a Man as well as a Son.

Jesus comes to lead man back to God 'their' --Adam--ours-- Father who have been estranged from the Father for ages.   Long lost children.   Words like 'lost sheep'.

Adam disobeyed His Father.  Jesus obeyed His Father to Death on the Cross to cancel Adam's mistakes through disobedience.  So it takes a Son to Redeem a Son's mistakes.

Adam fell to being a sensual being.  Jesus rose to become King.

Adam it says in the great book --nowhere did he repent.  Which means we assume he did not at current.  But he did in his heart at some point because he was not cast out from the family like Cain. But cast out from Eden due to disobedience.  

I am Adam and Father I repent!
    I am Eve and Father I repent!
    Forgive us Father we were wrong! Restore us to Grace!  They did not ask this nor speak these words and thus this is also passed down to the human side called the flesh of man.. We do not repent naturally speaking. We naturally do not do this. We have to be shown.

These things words, thoughts, active response, we have to be shown is the result of innocence and proof of innocence.  They simply did not know how to apologize and ask for forgiveness.  May not have been in their minds as vocabulary due to their created state.

They were after all still children of God who had a lot knowledge, but had to grow in 'understanding'.

They instead wanted more knowledge. To know.  It was like a child getting wanting more good presents.  
    Because their Father was Good in giving them the good.

So they only knew good.

No evil was in them.

They were Innocent.  A different meaning here.  

They were fresh. New. Created beings.  Learning to understand to become wiser and firm.

Obviously they had not reached that place of full understanding.

After the Sin, they grew in guilt. Guilt was growing in them.

So instead of growing in Grace, they become flawed and guilty.

The flesh is a garment created for one thing: To be a garment for the soul. It has no greater higher intelligence then our souls.
    Does your clothes have intelligence?

The flesh was created to respond to the soul.  To adhere to the souls requests. To move the soul.

Instead after the Sin, God had to give to the flesh, instincts to help guide it to good things. Such as find warmth, such as find a shade, such as find food to eat.  The flesh had become aware or the flesh had to do more that it was supposed to. Because the soul had lost Grace. The soul is created by God to have God. God is the Knowledge. Is the One to teach and infuse knowledge.  God gives to the soul to grow in knowledge and understanding.  If it knows very little it does very little. We are this way.

God had given to man the ability to understand so it can grow to fullness. To fully understand. The completed state.  

Man was created to grow in knowledge and understanding from God the Teacher, Father the One that gives all of this.

The Third Person in the Trinity is the Fire of Love, who gives to us all this.

Whereas God is Fully Complete Knowledgeable  -- full and entire.  Thus the All. The All Knowing. He is the Wealth of Knowledge. The Perfect One in All Wisdom and Knowledge.  

Wisdom gives knowledge and understanding. To know a thing and understand it fully, well, complete.  The Second Person in the Trinity is the Wisdom of God. 

Jesus had to grow in Wisdom and knowledge as a man.  He did not come down as man fully Omniscient or All Knowing as a man.  Though He is the Word and Wisdom of the Father as Spirit the Second Person in the Trinity.

His Divinity as the Second Person Proves He is God in a Man. Thus God Incarnate.  

God had to become lesser than He was in Heaven to inhabit a flesh body.  He lowered Himself to take on flesh, be born of a woman, live through the stages as does any other man in the womb. He had live through all the stages as we men after birth. To eat, be clothed, learn, be taught, all these things found to normal human beings.

It takes a while to see Jesus as just a man, because we tend to say, God as Man. Which the brain has a hard time discerning and separating to see a man.  Or for some to see a God in Man.  Some say he was just a man who died but did not rise from the dead.

So in the reverse, it is hard for some to see Jesus as God Incarnate.

What constitutes being Man?  Flesh with a soul. This is the definition.
    What constitutes being God?  Big question here that one has to be infused with from God. To believe in God.

What is God?  We have been told over the years in the Religion. Do you know what God and Who is God?

Is God a thing? A flower? Some Rock? Perhaps a made up story to believe? an incredible story to wow and woo so as to have many Protestants who speak nothing but Bible scripture ( this is for those naysayers who are tired of being beaten with the Bible )

God is Spirit the Creator Father of all mankind.  He comes to make Himself known through faith. A grain the size of a mustard seed.  Tiny. Smallest seed.  This is a graphical explanation.  He makes himself known in your soul, your psyche.  You do grow in the knowledge of Him through devotion to him prayer. Praying to God.

How many out there were naysayers of God?  And then through faith in Him have come to know Him in levels and stages.  Have grown to love, have become different. Have seen a drastic change.  Where once you were just a dead to Grace soul and now understand what it means to be truly 'alive.'  Wisdom upon wisdom giving you understanding. Word of knowledge that flows out from you but it isn't you.  It is the Holy Spirit who has given you this knowledge.

There is unmistakable peace.  There is love that you never had before. You are raised up in soul, Your entire being is flying in the ether of God.  

This is what union with God produces in us.

Now Jesus as Man, in the Flesh, I say Jesus as Man in the Flesh as habit to revere Him my King and Master. 

Jesus the Man, was just like us men.  No different in the human procession from embryo to adulthood.

He had to learn as we do. He ate, slept, talked, wept, laughed, worked, walked allover Israel. He had parents. God and a Woman.

As the Evangelizer, he did not have a home because He was on a mission.  He found homes to stay in, fields to sleep in, barns, grottos.  He did not own a home.  He had one job:  Evangelize and Save.  These are one job but several categories in the One Mission.  To Redeem.

He did get physically and mentally tired or fatigued.  Had to rest or sleep, deal with naysayers; but His will was one with the Father.  To obey the Father's will.  He had a very strong will to do the Father's will.  He and the Father were one. This is a point we do not spend time meditating on enough. Because Jesus said, what I do you can do. What I have done you can perform. He was speaking as a man to men.

Which He fulfilled to perfection.  He conquered Sin and Death.

The problem with Men is the Sin. Once the Sin is removed and we do as He did, and not give up, we can achieve what He talked about and has shown with His life as a man obeying God the Father.

The Sin took away man's many abilities to rise as a soul.  Kept man from union with God in the most profound way which Adam lost.  It has to be lived. Jesus said this. Man was created to be active in love of God and neighbor.
    Actively living the life of the spirit.

As man was not able to rise on his own, God sent the means to get man back the means to do so.

Jesus as man shows us how.  Then Jesus as God aids us in the mystical.  Then the Holy Spirit finishes our formation.

The goal and aim is one to be with the Father forever.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:51 am by Poem

To further drill down, go in further.

Jesus was born of God, Begotten not made.  The Woman has become the matrix for God to spawn an embryo to birth Jesus who's soul came from the Father and His flesh was not from a man's donation.

In the human science today this is a known fact that in our world a man donates the germ to the egg in the woman.  

God does it mystically.

Jesus did rightly say I am of the Father. Because God is His Father as a man.

Jesus has a double nature.  Pure and Full of Grace as Man.
    Divinity as God.

Let's focus on the Pure and Full of Grace as man.  This is his life as a man.

He still remains with a body of a Man for all time.  He just is not visibly present and can at anytime pop in to our physical world as a man.  

Maria had the privilege of having Jesus in person in the flesh. She saw him as he is in Heaven and as man during his life in Israel. In fact she was able to see him in Heaven as he is in heaven.
    She was able to see him as the good shepherd going after lost sheep, being cut by bramble and thistles to get the lost sheep. Your prayers of the heart moves him to save a soul. Penance and expiation are necessary means. A pure soul moves Jesus the most, ones with faith in him and those who love him.

When you read the dictations, the clarity is all there and it is unmistakable.  When you read the Notebooks, the clarity is there, unmistakable.  No one else has the knowledge, the mind, the intelligence, much less the understanding so great to present these words to be written. And He did it with love, kindness, sweetness, gentleness. In a certain chapter, He looks directly at Maria while He is at the house of the Last Supper and he smiles at her.

So to a world deprived of the words of Our Lord, it is a shame and disrespect to souls who could be saved.  Who could be blessed, who could grow in the knowledge and gain and obtain true life and the Eternal Bliss which is awaiting.  God created Heaven for man to inhabit. From the earth to heaven.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am