Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Battle

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

The Battle Empty The Battle

Post by Poem

The Battle has been going on for a long time.
    But the Climax is soon. Then it will be such as never before on the earth.  Violence, hatred beyond any. An incredible amount. We read them in Apocalypse, in Daniel, in other Old Testament prophets, and in Matthew 24 given by Jesus for Matthew to write guided by Himself.

A most horrid time is coming.  I have to bear this news.

What is the Battle? Many know, many speculate and many ignore the words written.

So why do they ignore?  Too gruesome. Can't think of such happening, why would this happen and be allowed?  Because Man continues to ignore, the majority live in their own thinking and ways. Thus when it does overtake the world, people will curse like no other time in the history of the Earth. A most violent time cometh.  Unheard of ever.  Cannot believe is what majority say. No it's a myth, just words to scare us. We are doing fine now, we have all we need.  

Oh. ? then why are there so many poor and on the deathbed souls still?  Self adoration, self embellishments. Don't care for your fellow neighbor, have not put to heart and soul, mind and intelligence, the Be Attitudes.  Love God above all things, love your neighbor as you love yourself.  These are all from God who tells us how to live so we can inherit His Beautiful Heaven forever.

Being distracted and led astray by the Demon of Self Adoration--Lucifer.  I I I am most important forget God and His advice.  Well the Demon gobbles your soul and you have him forever as your king.  Stop! See that you are decrepyt and in shambles in your soul. No love but for yourself in a small way.  A tiny miniscule love. Pea size. That is not love in reality, but, a lustful growth. Self adoration is lust.  Self adoration is all about the flesh, negating the soul.

The soul is not the sovereign here. The flesh is. The look. It's all about how one looks, Is my bum perfect? Is my body full of muscles? Do I look like hercules? Am I a goddess?

Wow! I can conquer all the men with my looks! Oh! so on and so on, etc.,.

But when the Demon of Hell comes to reign, all this will seem a paltry whim.  Because the Demon comes to ravage the earth of souls to gobble down.  What will all that money and wealth have done for you? Did you buy coins to enter Heaven? Did you deserve God's protection?  Did you work for your true Eternal End with God?  

Well, it's not too late. Remember Disma at Golgotha, He turned to Christ.

Disma entered Heaven after Christ washed Him of his stain and forgave him.  

We carry Adam's sin in us. The Sin had many consequences to it and the gravest of all to be like God. That is to create newborns. Which God had not annulled.  That is why newborns are still man and woman's act.  This intercourse to create babies from the womb of woman is not annulled thus she has birth pains, thus all men born of woman dies in the flesh.

Only in Christ and Mary was it annulled to for our salvation.  Just these two. The new stock from which Man is recreated.  It is truly a mystery we will not know until we stand before God by entering Heaven.  

If the act was annulled, cancelled by God, then all men be born of woman and God would have resumed making newborns flesh and soul.  Man born of woman would not die. Death would not exist. Sin would not exist on the souls.

God cancelled and annulled the Stain of Sin.  Not the act what is produced.

Death reigns in the flesh. If the soul does not come to God, it remains in death, the dead state.

The Battle is Good vs. Evil.  The Evil will have become perfect to ravage the earth of all things dear to man.  Cities, towns, countries, nations, you name, all toast.

Souls vs Souls.  Good vs. Evil.

These are all depicted in the Book which needs to be meditated on daily.  

In layman's term, we are screwed, even the faithful because this mess comes upon all the earth, no one is excluded, good and wicked will be opposed to each other to purify the earth of all wickedness.  The good to offset the wicked.

Saints blood to wash the wicked.  So you see, this time is necessary for God's good plan to continue, lest, God wipes the earth completely and no one is saved.  

2000 years since Christ came to 'save' mankind.  God's testimony.  Many reject.
    But is Good and brings to all the Way to live.  He must do so because, you must be told in order to be properly judged.  If you had not been told, He cannot judge you.

Thus the Battle brings untold pain and suffering of the like never before in the history of man.

Make your peace with God today. Don't wait, don't waste any more time. Run... Run to God.

Pray always seeking His guidance to get you out of all that is false.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:29 am