Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

One Thing We Need To Do

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

One Thing We Need To Do Empty One Thing We Need To Do

Post by Poem

That is to Love God above everything else.

Above your family, your relatives, your friends your work, yourselves.

Put God first in everything, start the day and end the night with Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God.

When we have God in us, Heaven is in us because God is heaven. Heaven is God created for Man.

God's Love is unfathomable, but can be known and received.

His love is Infinite just as He is Infinite.

Love God, more and more. Believing is loving.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:36 am by Poem

The key then is to be in God and God in us.

This is the secret.

To have Heaven in you. Jesus is The Peace.

Peace is what Heavens gloried with. The Peace of Heaven Is the Glory of God.
    His Peace floods and saturates Heaven.

Imagine this Peace flooding the earth covering, saturating it.. Can you?

Let God be the Administrator, obey Him and watch the earth change from non-sense to good sense. Leaders of nation to bow and prostrate before the Lord your God

Man has to choose, Chaos death and destruction or Peace that all are imbued with.

I prefer Peace where all souls are at peace with themselves, God, and neighbors in every Nation under the sun and stars, the ether.

We can go an bashing and negating, that is what Chaos is, perturbation. Perturbance. Disenchantments, disharmony, discord, railing, accusing, << all negative, bad character certainly no Holy Spirit in them.

So when we see so much negation, the resulting sentiments are negative. That is not peace. It is called disturbance. No Peace, means No God in your souls.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:11 pm by Poem

In our times, with so much visual attention, it seems infinite, the need to be more descriptive to bring to one's mind, and heart, a more visual reality for the intellect. Verbally graphical which paints a picture of a vision one can accept immediately. This is where it has come to in the world. Short and quick. Attention is glued to cell phones, ipads, posters ads on the Internet viewable by the cell phone or pads.

Something like this is boring to most people: ( minds are hijacked by visual sensation)
    Hi how was your day? ... can be replied to. I was surfing Poem. Praying, washed my clothes, cleaned the kitchen, prepared dinner ate with my family. I prepared roast chicken basted in lemon garlic oil, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, baguettes, tea for me, juice for my partner. Milk for the children. Then for dessert I made triple layer chocolate cake with delicious chocolate topping dark. My children gobbled down the cake and ate like mice the dinner. <>

Simple explanations which today most do not do... why? The mind is occupied with tons of visual representations. visually. I want to see it. Yes, the cell phone, pads, computers bring all this to the brain and the brain is full. Eyes are filled. Those pictures are occupying verbal space or the intellect. As a result, people are less likely to open their mouths for intelligent conversation. Because their minds are occupied by visuals.

What are the visuals:

1 Cell phone by far the most influential and time consuming.
    2 Computer
    3 Exercise
    4 Physical Health encompasses all categories
    5 Business
    6 Earnings Income Self Sustaining doityourself

these are not in any order from top down. this is a list.

Nowhere on this list says: Spiritual Heaven God

They spend hours upon hours on the attraction which is on the cell phone. A magnet that magnetizes eyes and brain to the thing bringing these.

Time for farming. Grow our own food, sow our own clothes, raise the family, love.

Plastic world brings plastic reality.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 pm