Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Gospel of Gesu Cristo From St. John

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Gospel of Gesu Cristo From St. John Empty The Gospel of Gesu Cristo From St. John

Post by Poem

St. John
    Chapter 6

[54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.

the explanation given which is not the correct one:  

[54] "Eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood": To receive the body and blood of Christ, is a divine precept, insinuated in this text; which the faithful fulfill, though they receive but in one kind; because in one kind they receive both body and blood, which cannot be separated from each other. Hence, life eternal is here promised to the worthy receiving, though but in one kind. Ver. 52. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh for the life of the world. Ver. 58. He that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. Ver. 59. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever.

In this explanation, it says both are in separable but if this is the case then the Eucharist is incomplete without the other making the Body and Blood complete.
    So this explanation is out to lunch.  

Jesus specifically says, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood.
    I don't know how you can drink flesh?  Common sense here folks.

Here again the twisting of words.

Where did we see this before?  Genesis 3, the Serpent's words to the Woman,  [4] And the serpent said to the woman: No, you shall not die the death. [5] For God doth know that in what day soever you shall eat thereof, your eyes shall be opened: and you shall be as Gods, knowing good and evil.

How does Lucifer know our eyes will be opened and we shall be as Gods?  He doesn't.
    He just seduced them with this lie.  

For what God said is true.  The Negator of Truth comes to destroy rob and steal.  Steal your soul from God through twisting of the Truth.  So therein is a confused mind that is not taught by God.  No stability.  Firm belief.  They were interested in knowing what this twinkling thing was so they went to hear and wella seduced.

And again on Golgatha when the other thief said to Jesus:

But the robber on the left hand side continues to insult from his cross. He seems to have summarized all the curses of the other people and he repeats them all, and ends by saying: « Save Yourself and save us, if You want people to believe You. You the Christ? You are mad! The world belongs to crafty people, and God does not exist. I do. That is true and everything is permitted to me. God?… Nonsense! Invented to keep us quiet. Long live our egos! Man's ego alone is king and god! »

So as we see these episodes what the first episode has sown and sprouted.

Mind also what the Pharisees, Sadducees, Herodians, all at the Crucifixion were saying as well.  These are the results of Lucifers poison to man. To be as gods.  Which ends up in Hell.

Now on the day of Christ's Crucifixion, they had all the time to repent upto then just before Christ gave up the spirit.  Afterwards they did not.  The Lord's words are specific for Israel. For He came to his own and his own did not accept him, but rejected him.  These were already firmly believing He was not the Savior.  In fact they did not believe God would send a Savior.  Years and years they waited, but they believed humanly and not supernaturally.  Thus when Jesus came, these Temple folks were already corrupt.   Some were saved as for the rest, Jesus says specifically their case.  He came and they rejected him.  God's saving Arm.

Well here are souls that do not believe they are polluted by wrong teaching.
    Thus Even after Jesus stands firm and teaches the Apostles and Disciples to maintain the His teachings to pass on to coming generations as is, it is not.  

Proof:  Protestants exist.  They do not believe in the whole Gospel. They believe with human minds and not the spirit.  They are not the True Apostolic Church.  They are strays with much error.  They cannot have the Sacraments.  

Baptism is through the Holy Church.  Through the Holy Spirit. The Lord the Word and the Holy Spirit directs.  Our Church is God's alone and he is in charge. Not man. We are participants messengers on earth.  Can you imagine angels coming to preach to man?  How about God coming down here?  He would wipe all mankind out.  One thought and we're done.  Can you understand why God is not on this earth?  Sin, Satan, hellish demons.  He would wipe them all out back to another Hell if He so wanted.  Extermination of flesh and evil spirits.   It is up to man each one, given free will, intelligence and a soul to make the right choices.  To conquer self, and obtain heaven. To conquer it as you would conquer climbing a mountain.

Many false teachings that started from the right teaching.  

These are called Stumbling blocks which prohibits the truth to grow in souls.What do stumbling blocks cause? Failures quite often. Reasons to not pursue.  If a priest is in sin, say he smokes like chimney, he is not able to be pure thus, a refractory like a prism the splits the light.  The light becomes blocked and disperses in many directions. But in the case of impurity, the vice of the flesh keeps the spirit from being perfectly processed.  The light is blunted and loses its power. The vice gets transmitted along with the good portion.

Jesus was Pure no Vice.  He says to imitate and assimilate these qualities.  

How does Jesus cure sick souls?  He sees the sickness in the soul and touches it.  It is a living entity a soul it is not an object. Thus it grows not in size but in wisdom, love, knowledge, understanding.   Depending on the sickness it has if has been there a long time, it takes time to heal it.  Then the severity of the sickness. How much damage done, how extensive.

A race car cannot finish a race if there are blocks.  The end result.

A person in vice cannot heal a person in vice.  A pure person virtuous can heal a person in vice in stages and levels.

A priest needs to be pure no vices.  Imitate and assimilate Jesus.

Good will, give it to God attach to God. 

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:19 am by Poem

The Purity of God alone would wipe man out on the earth if He decided to pay a visit.

The Father is kind and loving and pure. He does not entertain any impurity.

Thus He send Jesus His Mercy. To bring Salvation, because believe it or not, we need to be saved, redeemed.

Entirely spiritual, supernatural. Takes time to understand and form a spiritual mind. which is done solely by God. God must teach each soul. How is this done today?

Through a series of conditions that must be met. First Baptism. Second Confession.
    Building and forming virtues. Having good will to attach to God so the Word comes in the Eucharist to defeat the evil done, to recreate man's heart and thoughts and character in virtues, to love so the the Love can come and habitate hover, cover, guide teach the Word to us, in Lights. He teaches us in Light.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 pm