Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Words For the Beloved Souls Of Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Words For the Beloved Souls Of Jesus Empty Words For the Beloved Souls Of Jesus

Post by Poem

Notebook 1945-50
    The Document of Maria’s Pain
    Page 115

October 8, 1945

Jesus then says:

"Come, Maria, and I will console you with a light entirely for you. I will comment upon another side of the Gospel sentence ‘You will step on snakes and scorpions and not be harmed.'

"Whoever is full of Me can step on all human doctrines and live among those full of their poison without being harmed. It should also be understood in this way. For, if my blessed ones were once really immune from the bites of wild animals as long as I so willed, from poisons and other dangers, my blessed ones now, who live in the corrupt atmosphere of an idolatrous and demoniac society, are equally preserved from all evil by my will. They are in Me, and I in them. There is no room for anything else. And no poison attacks where my love, our love-of Jesus and of Jesus' beloved one-neutralizes all poison.

"Be at peace, little beloved. I gather in your sufferings, tears, and prayers, for all.

"You got excited because a stone was found near Bethlehem with references to my crucifixion. It is a stone. It is of use for the proud. For nothing more. Much, much more is the lofty remembrance of my Passion which I have given to men of faith through your labor. But man, who will believe in the arid and uncertain stone, will be arid and uncertain in the face of the document of my pain which I have given you for him.

"Forget about the stones and feed on the tears of my Passion, which you well know. May my Passion be your comfort. Be at peace."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:40 pm