Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Formation Of A True Community

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Formation Of A True Community Empty Formation Of A True Community

Post by Poem

On a side note:
    When we embark after having led a fools errand, and start on the road to holiness, the Monkey of Hell, see's this and immediately begins to thwart your goal.  We forget that the Monkey of Hell is always, eaves dropping. Non-stop. He is cunning, crafty, astute, intelligent and does not tire in doing Evil.  As Christ does not tire in doing Good, Satan does not tire in doing Evil. He does not rest.  His mind studies and has a plan already in place. He has been doing this since day one.  Thousands of our years.  He is no stranger to traps and snares, malice. There is none that is an expert in this field of destruction than Him.

Been reading all these works from the dictations for quite some time.
    The formation is the result of assimilating all the words and with the guidance of the Wisdom of God, His intelligence, for us puny ants, it really is daunting to have missed this.

From our point of view, who live in the world that does not believe, we have no place to call a true home in the truest meaning.  Our home is Heaven and in Christ. He is our life.
    Without God, there is no life. We just meander, wander around, lost, and then we end up getting thrashed by Satan who is the spirit of the world. He does his work to remove from your souls the Cross, His Sign to put his sign after burning your soul with his putrid breath to scorch and burn, your mind, your everything. To put his Beastly sign upon you. Thus making of you an 'antichrist.' AntiGod.  Hate. Makes you a servant of Hatred. He is the Hatred. God is Love.

A true community, towns', cities, nations that entirely belongs to the Lord where virtues are the norm. Love is flourishing- inhabitants are daily working for their meals.  Farming, knitting, working the land and things essential. The plough, the scythe, the tools and seed. Prayer and meditation for a good crop. Blessings.

The model is Israel. There the Lord created a nation.  He had Moses start and then his successors continued shaping Israel with God's direction.

With Christ, who came to fulfill the Law of God, He came to give us back what man has lost with the original sin: Grace, God's possession.

God says to Israel you are my possession.  If you obey my Laws, You will be protected. No harm will come to you. Strong Tower, walls of defense.  Everything flourishes. His promises are everlasting.  

If we read the Bible there are plenty of God's words to the prophets explaining all these things.

God creates a nation.  He gives them His commandments to follow to be, 'set apart' from the rest of the world.  

He instituted Laws, and ways to abide by to shape and form man into a virtuous being. The end result was to become love.  To shape man into a being of love.  Like Father, like children.

From God's perspective it is always to have true children who love.
    From love comes everything.  

The way is always to have good.  

Have a nation be the light. Then other nations want this too.

Have a town be the light, then other towns want this too.

That's the idea here.

To Form the World of Man is the Goal. But man refuses and listens to the spirit of the world that has become such because, man allowed it to happen. Thus the Lord God has to let it, the spirit of the world come to fruition to show man the true meaning of "Death." and the true meaning of "Life."

How obedience to Him is Life and the way out of Eternal Death.
    This is the lesson: To Choose Life and Not Death. Obedience is Love. If
    you obey the lesser, you choose death.

If you truly believed a faith that understood God's true desire for all, He would heal them. Healing the nations.  Love says, I believe you Lord God. You want nothing but life for all. A good life, life of truth, and joy. No more Malice.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:01 pm by Poem

A Big Lesson from Jesus it is something hard to believe, we read it, we heard it but, it does not sink in.

Satan is the Hatred. Satan is the spirit of the world. Whatever is not of them, they hate.

Jesus took us out of the world. It hated him for no reason. The world hates God. This is true but hard fact to really understand. It really is.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:51 pm by Poem

In God's Word the Bible, Israel is His Chosen Nation.
    Israel represents at large the --world of man, mankind.
    It is full of history of all the things man does, good and bad, and evil.
    It reads as history lesson for all mankind.

God gave to Moses the 10 Commandments. These Commandments are for --if you are listening and comprehend the above--, Are for All Mankind who live upon this earth.
    For God created all of this, and placed man to rule over the earth with "love."
    Kindness, gentleness, sweetness, goodness. Gave to Man. These words mean everything.
    The Gift of God to Man.

The 10 Commandments if kept and harkened to, meditated upon, teaches Love of God and Neighbor. For God is Only Love, not hate. Hate destroys, in rebellion against Love.

For to do otherwise states hate.

If you have other God's you hate God.
    If you do what you want on the Sabbath, you hate God.
    If you mock God's Name, you hate God.
    If you dishonor your parents, You hate God and Man who are you parents, and neighbor.
    Likewise the rest of the Commandments.

Jesus sums up the Law and Prophets, made changes to the Law which was a retouching by Man for Man's gain. Pride, lusts, coveting.

To change the Law of God, is to Hate God.

The Commandments are necessary to help and guide man living upon the earth to not become another Satan. To help man achieve and conquer heaven to be with God forever.

When we do obey the Commandments We Have God as friend. He protects and honors. He then gives us His Love. He helps us conquer and obtain Heaven.
    It is not by might, nor by strength, but by His Power Alone. We submit to his Loving Guidance and Protection.

Israel represents, all of the world where mankind lives and dwells, and works.

He gives the Law and the precepts to following Him so we do not become rebels and another Satan. To be true children and that is true loving children. Not as human minds and hearts conceive love to be, but His Love, which surpasses all knowledge and understanding, Superior to everything. A love that is beyond our comprehension.
    Abundance you say? Nay greater than any thought man can imagine.

Israel then has many ups and downs, rebellion, witchcraft, sorcery, you name it they done it. It is all there for the reading.

The world has become Babylon in God's Eyes and Thought.
    He gave the Commandments, He gave His Son, He gave back Grace, and the Sacraments to give man a fighting chance at obtaining Heaven. These have been rejected by the majority. His anger grows and grows, unleashing in His Mercy the minions of Hell because man does not believe. Man only believes after pain and loss. Even then, still many will not believe. Because Man's humanity is too superior to his own soul wherein the spirit lies.

Man does not believe as Israel did not believe, so remember, Israel was sent into captivity, to Nebuchadnezzar, and other tyrants of Babylon.

This time Babylon's tyrant is Satan. Remember well what Apocalypse states in the 9th Chapter.

Apocalypse9

[1] And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit. [2] And he opened the bottomless pit:

This writing is in keeping with the Dictations to Maria Valtorta Notebook 1943.

From 1944 Notebook below:

Jesus says:

"Daniel is the one who has the same note as John, and John is the one who gathers in and amplifies Daniel's initial note.
    That is why you, little John, like him so much.

"Like a fish in a clear fishpond, you are happy when you move in the atmosphere of your Christ, who will have his supreme triumph in the hour when Satan, his son, and his courtiers are rendered powerless forever. And in Daniel this atmosphere is present. If Isaiah is the pre-evangelist who speaks of my coming into the world for the salvation of the world, {Isa 2:1-5; 7:10-17;9:1-6; 11:1-9} Daniel is the pre-apostle, the pre-John who announces the glories of my eternal triumph as King of the everlasting Jerusalem.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror.

"Man was a demigod through Grace and Faith. Like an eagle and a lion, he was able to face and overcome the dangers of sense and raise himself to soar in the atmosphere of God, where the soul is joined to her Lord in a supernatural marriage, in continual, swift unions of burning passion, from which she descends to the earth each time renewed in strength, joy, and charity, which she pours upon her brothers and sisters, and she then rises again, even more impetuously, towards God, for every union is an increase in perfection which is fulfilled when union becomes eternal in my Paradise.

"Atheism tore away man's wings as an eagle and heart as a demigod and made him an animal walking in the mire and bearing over the mire, towards the mire, his oppressive heart, entirely flesh and blood. In his selfhood, deprived of the spiritual wings of the spirit, man bears a weight heavier than lead, a weight bending him over, knocking him down, and plunging him into the mire.

"Man was a demigod because of Charity living in him. In loving God and his Law, which is the law of Charity, he possessed God and, with God, Peace, which is one of God's main attributes, and, with peace, so much universal and individual good.

"Man rejected the Law of God to take up many other doctrines. But none of them was or is God, and true Charity is thus not in any of them. Hence man, who had embraced atheism, changing from an eagle and a lion into a mere man, through a hellish sorcery gave birth to himself turned into a bear, the fierce devourer of his fellows.

"But horror produces horror. By an ascending ladder. Horror is ever greater, for in accursed unions with Satan, 'man, whom Christ brought back to his nature as a demigod, generates increasingly monstrous monsters. And they are the children of his erring, sold to Satan to receive his earthly assistance.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

"The mystical pelican, I have opened my heart to give you my blood. Satan makes man--to whom I have given my blood--the vampire that sucks parts of itself and slays itself with torment.

"Doesn't it sound like a nightmarish legend? It is, however, your reality. It is not a mystical monster. It is you that with diabolical hunger devour part of yourselves, bleeding yourselves to death, mutilating yourselves so as to generate afterwards the new parts, while you devour those already formed, with a continuity which has a maniacal aspect to it--diabolically maniacal, however.

"Power which is willed, pushed forward, and imposed to the point of crime is the third beast. Since it is human power--that is, sold to Satan just become increasingly powerful, going against every divine and moral law--it begets its monster, whose name is Revolution and which, in keeping with its nature, bears in the protuberances of its monstrosity all the fiercest horrors of revolutions, the social shipwreck of Good and Faith.

"Honesty, respect, morality, religion, freedom, and goodness die when this monster exhales its hellish breath upon a nation, and like a pestiferous emission it expands beyond these confines, infecting different peoples with itself until it infects the whole world, preparing--over the tatters of the victims slain and torn to pieces by it, over the ruins of the nations reduced to rubble--the cradle for the final monster: the Antichrist.

"I told you that he will be the son of man's lust, born of the marriage of lust with the Beast. I told you. I do not change in my mode of expression. What I say is true. I know it with no need to read it; I remember it with no need to reread it. It is written in my mind as God, before which incessantly flow over each other all the events of man in time, without one's impeding the vision of another.

"This Antichrist, the perfection of Horror, as I was the perfection of Perfection, with his numberless weapons, symbolized by the ten horns, his jaws toothed with iron, his savage feet, and finally, his small horn, a symbol of the extreme hatred with which Satan will endow his son to corrupt humanity as he seduces it with his lying mouth, having himself worshiped as god, will excessively torment those who, as a little faithful flock, will remain my followers. The little horn will grow by the hour to do harm; the Satanic intelligence will grow to make the mouth tell the most distressing lies; he will grow in power as I grew in wisdom and grace, {Luke 2:20} armed with eyes to read the thought of holy men and kill them through that thought.

"Oh, my saints of the last time! If the life of the early ones amidst the persecutions of paganism was heroic, three times, seven times, and seven times seven times as holy will be the life of my last saints! Only those nourished with the crumb of Faith will be able to have a lion's heart to face those torments and the eyes and feathers of an eagle to gaze steadily at Me as Sun and fly to Me as Truth, as the darkness overwhelms them on all sides and Deceit tries to persuade them to worship it and believe in it.

"After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns--the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where God is not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)--will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the three forerunners, and seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God's saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the union of the demoniac pride with human lust, he will think 'he can do great things and change the times and laws,' and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world.

"Then the Father will say, 'Enough,' before the immense choir that will be formed in Heaven through the 'sound of the solemn words' of the saints; and the wicked Beast will be slain and cast into the well of the abyss and, along with it, the lesser beasts, to remain there with Satan, their begetter, for eternity.

"I shall then be called by the Father to 'judge the living and the dead,' as stated in the Symbol of the Faith. And the 'living,' those who preserved life in themselves by having kept Grace and Faith, alive, will inherit 'the kingdom, the power, and the magnificence of God.' The spiritually dead will receive eternal Death as their will has chosen to receive.

"And there will no longer be the Earth or fleshly man. But there will be only 'children of God,' creatures freed from all pain, and there will be no longer sin, and there will no be darkness, and there will no longer be fear. But only, joy,joy, immense, eternal joy inconceivable for men. The joy of seeing God, of possessing Him, and of understanding his thought and love.

"Come, O men, to the Fount of Life. I open its source to you. Draw from it, fortify yourselves in it so as to be intrepid in trials and come to immerse yourselves completely in it, in Me, the source of blessedness, in the lovely Paradise which my Father has created for you and in which the threefold Love of the One God and the Purity of 'our' Mother await you and, along with them, those who, by having been faithful, have already obtained Life."

Peace be with you always - Love and Love more, God and Man.

Poem

Post Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:08 pm by Poem

Colossians 3

[1] Therefore, if you be risen with Christ, seek the things that are above; where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God: [2] Mind the things that are above, not the things that are upon the earth. [3] For you are dead; and your life is hid with Christ in God.

The Alternative is 'always death' to your entire being, flesh and blood, soul.

He bought you with His Blood, and Pain through unfathomable Suffering in all parts.  Spiritual, Morals and Flesh--the Body.  Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, on every level we cannot fathom.  For 'sin is infinite' it grows into new ones, sprouting new snake heads that bite with poison.  

Christ suffered for the Infinite Sins Man would commit in future times.  He suffered for all the past sins and carried His self into suffering for all sins that will come to fruition. Every conceivable sin.  Flesh, Mind, Morales, Spiritual.  All.

Thus we need to be thinking on the things above and minding the things above.
    That is to reach true spirit. To become Perfect as Christ has said. To be perfect means to be spiritual not human ego.  To die to the flesh. To leave it behind. Then and only then can the Holy Spirit work to make saints.  He helps in the process of overcoming our fleshly ego, the human part.  To make our flesh spirit. To spiritualize the mind, the feelings, the senses.  He converts these into Christ's image, Purity, Love. j

Peace be with you always  Love God and Love Him More

Poem

Post Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:49 am by Poem

Notebook 1943
    From the Church of Rome at the End Time

"Listen to the voice of the one who is not thirsty for domination and, in the name of his Most Holy King, wants to reign only over spirits. There will come the day when, disillusioned with men, you will turn to Him who is already more spirit than man and conserves only that minimum of humanity needed to make you convinced of his presence. There will come from his mouth, which I inspire, the words similar to the ones I would say to you--I, the Prince of Peace. He will teach you the most precious pearl of mutual forgiveness and convince you that there is no weapon more beautiful than the ploughshare and the scythe which wounds the glebe to make them fertile and cuts the grass to make them more lovely. He will teach you the holiest labor is that which is performed to obtain bread, clothing, and a house for one's brothers and sisters and that only by loving one another as brothers and sisters is there no longer knowledge of the poison of hatred and of the tortures of war.

Honest living by each. Can you see this? What is the world today? Jail cells, slavery to money, pay, pay, pay! Earn money! Stupid! Foolish! Maniacal to a fault. Who instigates such buffoonery? Satan the NEGATION! All those poisoned by him do as he instructs them to. They do not hear God. Who Shouts from Heaven! Hurls and hurls Lights and graces to them, just like he did for Judas. Can you see this? Judas?

To the rest of us who believe! Hear what He says: Mt Tabor, The Transfiguration Exists everyday! The Son is on the Mount, Moses and Elijah Present, The Father Speaks. What does the Father say? Listen to My Son.

"Children begin the march towards the Light of the Lord. Do not go further, groping in the blind darkness. My beloved ones at the head, overcoming every human fear, for I am with you, O those dearest to My Heart, the others drawn along by the example of my saints--begin this new Exodus towards the New Earth, which I promise you and which will be your very same Earth, but changed by Christian love.

"Separate yourselves from those who are idolaters of Satan, the world, and the flesh. Without disdain, separate yourselves from them. Disdain is of no benefit. It ruins without benefiting. But separate yourselves from them so as not to be infected by them. Love them with the love of redeemers, placing your faith in Christ as a bastion between them and yourselves. You are not strong enough to be able to live in their midst without danger. Too many centuries of increasingly marked spiritual decay have weakened you. Imitate the early Christians. Be able to live in the world, but isolated from the world by virtue of your love for God.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:53 am by Poem

Here is the perplexing conundrum: How do we live in a world full of sin? Vices? Humanism? Satanism? All the isms? No brainism. No stupidism?

Christ is telling us to live as the First Christians did. A community. Had the previous generations understood the Sin and Satan and Cain's and Adams and Eves I think they would have worked harder to making sure that the Sign and the Way had made it's mark instead of Cathedrals buildings made of stone to visual amusements. What man still misunderstands is what God wants: You as the Temple.

Temple which God created in the Beginning: Adam and Eve before they became mud.

God took mud and deified it with His Breath. Otherwise it is just 'mud' turned into a living being.

When the soul departs from this mud, the mud returns to dust it becomes dehydrated. No water.
    And the silly scientists keep dissecting mud made from the earth. Minerals, and stuff given water and then because God puts a soul into it, becomes formed mud called flesh. Simple but true yet the mystical power of God, Grace. It is all God's doing. Not yours. We are pro-creators man and woman joining God to make little humans in the womb. Man and woman contribute the portion and God places a soul to give it life. So that this new infant may become a citizen of Heaven according to God's Thought. If Sin did not exist, all would pass right into Heaven. Done deal.
    But sin exists, which evidences are numerous: Death, sadness, pain, negative emotions and thoughts, bad sentiments, violence, hatred, lust after lust for anything conceivable to the human will and mind. What is entirely flesh. 'I wants' all the wrong things. You want to live forever? In what from? Mud or Spirit? Mud with a dead to Life soul is not living at all. It may seem that way, what an illusion! I am living mud with a dead soul!

We can continue this line of thinking if you wish! But no need you only care about the world so it is yours.

The community is about keeping purity so we do not continue Adam and Eve's sin, to create more Cains. Sin and sin begets more sin and worse sins are created. These are abominations.
    The abomination that makes desolate. Man and Satan creates these. Hell and Man working together to spread more death and creating more Cains. You must really enjoy giving death to yourselves!

Death, Death, death to Death! End it! Live! Give yourselves LIFE! Time to wake the sleeper inside and come to Life! The spirit who had been sleeping because it could not find it's Maker. Only God can awaken this sleeper. Only God can take away the stain of Sin. Sin is Death.

Adam and Eve were innocent and wanted to know and understand Evil. Knowledge.

It was destructive knowledge that brought calamity after calamity to Man, endless. As we read Genesis chapter 6 it states that God looked down from Heaven and saw man bent on his flesh all the day long, and it repented God that he had made man. Thus comes the Great Deluge and 8 souls are saved. But man fails again and creates instances of more Death. Without Intelligence I think man would be better off sometimes because he won't think and dwell on Evil. What do you think? Do you like to do away with lusts? I do! It is terrible to hear and see death and all it's consequences.
    What do you think?

Be the Light shine it.

What is the significance of mating with those of the same mind and faith? Produces saints and good souls. Why then do you mate with non-believers who are not baptized? Who do not believe in God and follow him? Repeating the consequences of Adam and Eve's sin? Creating Cains.

Let's review God's thought here. After Cain the first born of Adam, is Abel. What is the lesson?

When you sin and impregnate the woman while in sin, you give way to Satan death sin to the womb. Then a Cain is likely to be born 99% of the time. That one percent is because they repented or someone did and God stepped in.

The child is born in vice. Not virtue. Their was no love, supernatural love. God's love.
    God created Adam in Grace. Adam and Eve lost Grace and got pregnant with Cain. Was not blessed.

The Holy Spirits work. Grace.

So when we remain good, we produce good offspring. Simple truth. Genesis 6, Genesis 1 and 2 and 3. Simple truths. But we do not pay any attention because of concupiscence. Lust. Eyes, mind, flesh, will. Corruption. Adam and Eve were corrupted by Satan. Satan taught them to lust a vice which kills. Grace departed. Chow! God rolled up his carpet and closed shut the gates to Heaven and had set Cherubs so man could not enter. In the Beginning Earth was part of Heaven. Where do we see this truth? Apocalypse. The New Earth and the New Heavens where God is complete in Persons.

In the Beginning the same had been. But not yet glorified. No Sin. Earth was part of Heaven in a very special way.

The material Universe is all in God. God is Infinite. Just on the Earth God is not able anymore to cover it. So we have Sacraments and God wanted all of man to be Temples where He comes to dwell.
    The earth being this great altar.

Community of God is necessary in all nations and remain in all generations, lest, the Great Deluge repeats over and over until God says no more.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:50 pm by Poem

The world of the this one, is forced living. What has transpired is ages of fleshly living. For the body, the flesh portion of man. His soul being a prisoner, not able to soar in the ether. Carnal living. Let the ape, reign. Then he ends up lost for all eternity.

The world forces man to chose, bending his will to a life of slavery. He ends up saying, I have to do this to live. I have to eat, pay the bills, get a loan, buy a house so forth and so on. At first it is a hard decision. He has to ask around study. After awhile if he has succeeded in getting the good information, he may be on the way to wealth, the money.

There are all kinds of stories. Yet he lives in falsehood. Because riches does not reward.

If he is wise he uses the things to his benefit but not become greedy and takes care of his family with love. He has become wise and he sees that things do not matter what matter's most is the lives he has been responsible for. To make sure they are loved, cared for and supported. But, this is only a portion. What about their souls? Eternally goal? Where will they end up for all eternity?

The world today is about the flesh. All about it. At some point there is void. He does not know what this disturbance is and where it originates from. His soul has been speaking to his conscience mind. Doesn't know he has a soul for the world does not acknowledge you have a soul. The world is the spirit of Satan who tells the world, you have no soul.

The lie spun by the Liar himself. Who lies and lies. The seducer.

I have to deal with this maniac daily. He lies all the time. Seduces to worldly riches, women, fame and fortune. Constant harassments. Never ceases. It is because I refuse.

For those who accept, he leads you down the 'golden path to peril.' Peril being you end up where you did not imagine in the end. Because you denied God and your true regal inheritance. Forever rich in Heaven. We say Heaven because Heaven is the Perfect Earth and Universe. This Universe is just a trial. If you pass you go to the new one. If you fail you lived your one life here and now and get no other. Your life was spent on this one.

Get out of Jail free pass cards is what Christ offers. To get out of Jail means, get out of Hell. Jail is Hell. Hell is coming to earth soon. Waves and waves have been pouring in. The waters of hell have been building up, soon to flood the earth. But these waters are fire that burns and scorches. Thus we see Babylon burnt to a crisp in Apocalypse.

Babylon is the whole earth.

Crispy critters burnt and prepared for Hell. There will be no chicken nuggets, no fried shrimp to eat down there, for your soul cannot eat these things. Your soul is toasting along side Satan.

In Heaven, the new earth, you get to eat chicken nuggets, fried shrimp forever.
    In hell your food is fire brimstone, and then icicles and then poof gone and then reanimated going through this procedure forever. Wishing you had icecream, cold drink, cold shower. Then comes the ice. You actually turn to a popsicle. I have to say this with some humor because I had actually laughed. Why, because it is cynical.
    While on earth we have these sentiments, and affections. Down in hell you do not.
    You only have anguish at a level unimaginable. Where here on earth is where we can only experience these cynical thoughts and feelings, emotions for the poor sick souls who do not understand. In Heaven, they will not mourn over lost souls.

Once the Final Judgment is done, Hell will no longer be a thought that one has. Evil will be erased for good from all Heavenly beings minds, hearts, spirits. Gone. Never to be remembered.

Those in hell will not be remembered for them. It was never meant to be so it will not be. God is Love. If you refuse love for hate, you lose everything.

The lessons are here on the earth. When two separate there is pain and sorrow for both or for one. Then they go find another partner and no longer remembered. There are those who cannot forget. But in Heaven God does the honors, He wipes all memory of the past, Hell is not part of Heaven. They are two different thoughts all together.

This thought of Hell no longer exists for those who live with God. It is for one unpleasant and unpleasantries do not exist in Heaven.

Just think of the new earth as a perfect one once the Final Judgment is over with. That is what awaits us. A new Universe with no Disorder, No Evil which brings all chaos and perturbation negative thinking and thoughts. No complaints, no babblers, no foolishness, But perfect in everything that is love, peace, and joy in unfathomable levels. I say levels. Because some will reach the highest level according to their will. How much they loved here on earth while among the living. Your reward is according to how much you loved here and now. Your time on earth.

The liars robbers and thieves, get their's in Hell. How much they hated. So imagine yourself lying cheating stealing at levels you have obtained and then in Hell you get that amount back multiplied. Wow! Imagine that! All you done to be forever coming back to you in your thoughts, multiplied. Anguish so great it would crush buildings. Superman!

You have made yourself superman but cannot even fly out of hell. Wow.

This cynicism is real. I want you to feel this. I am telling you this. Don't be a stooly any longer of the Satanic rituals you practice, magician. It all comes back on you.
    Those who practice magic, get the magic upon themselves especially when it involves those who are of Christ. Double whammy. So you see magician, you are stuck in a circle. While you say your magical enchantments, the reverse happens and you get the raw end of the stick. May the angels enlighten your mind, heart and soul. May God save you from your poor thoughts.

The world is full of falsehood and enchantments, all manner of induced by Satan who forces his will upon you. You are his instrument of destruction. First to yourself then to those whom you inflict upon. For you mimic and assimilated this.

The world forces it does not give you another option. You are forced into slavery.

Can't see this can you? No you cannot. Freedom is when you love because the Love is upon you and in you, your soul is free no longer a prisoner.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:03 am