Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Of Mercy, Of Forgiveness, Of Charity

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Of Mercy, Of Forgiveness, Of Charity Empty Of Mercy, Of Forgiveness, Of Charity

Post by Poem

Some people read the judgments of God and think they can do the same.
    Only God is judge. We are not to imitate this.  Only God.

We are to imitate Jesus, whose nature is Mercy, Forgiveness< --attributes of love in action, the active love--- and Love.

God the Father is Creator and is to be respected and honored as this. He is the Judge. He is the One that gave to man His Only Begotten Son to have life if they believe Jesus.

Let God judge, as Jesus showed us this. He said there is only One Judge, God. Let God do the judging.  

Well not to get confused, if in your mind you are thinking to judge, then you are not imitating Christ. You are imitating the wrong thing entirely.

Jesus forgave the rudest and cruelest of tortures.  If you read what was done to Him, in Poem Book 5.  

God protects those who love and obey. God is Judge, God is Creator, God is then Father to those who love and obey Him.  Who shall we fear? Who can separate us from the Love of God?

Leave the Administration of our lives to God solely.  Let us do as Christ has said and teaches:  Love.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:28 pm by Poem

Jesus says:

"It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak then in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He whom no force binds is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills; sing hosannas to the Lord and love. Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

"Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.

"It is not burdensome to follow God. He asks you for nothing but love and obedience and respect for His Majesty, superior to all earthly authorities. In a spiritual circumcision, amputate from your hearts that which is a ring of sin impeding them from beating in the honest rhythm of Good and growing in holy Charity.

"It is first necessary for you that worship the Beast not to be a people, but for those who remember God to be a people. Evil will then be offset by God and neutralized by it; And not only this, but the good you do will attract Heavenly Good in an ever-increasing measure, for God asks for nothing except to pour Himself out upon you in love, and you would experience the Era of Peace promised to good men at My Birth."

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

"I am Love. Give Me your love. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood I circulate.

Then taken and combined made the portions as inspired:

"I am Love. Give Me your love. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood I circulate. "Love will bend God, Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight, Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, "May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame. "I am Love."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 am