Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Apostle Speaks

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Apostle Speaks Empty The Apostle Speaks

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 606
    St. John the Apostle's Words.

December 27,

St. John says:

"John to little John.  After the Master and the Mother, I am also to speak to give you a spiritual teaching.

"To be among the beloved, it is necessary to do what I did through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  Absolute faithfulness, which accepts everything without hesitation or debate. Purity in spirit, in mind, in flesh.  Heroic charity.

"Sometimes God subjects us to trials which are nothing but tests of the gold of the soul.  We are destined to this dwelling which I possess alongside my God. But here those who bear even the slightest mixture of impurity in their souls do not enter. It is trials that strip us of what is impure in us and make our spirits into quartz without dross.

"Faithfulness leads us to overcome the trials without their damaging our faith and our love.

"I always believed in the Master. I always accepted everything from Him. I wanted what he wanted from me promptly. I annulled my will and my human reason, which I burned like victims on an altar so that I would be a host worthy of Christ.  I wanted nothing that was mine. I asked my Master for everything: a new heart, new thought, a new character.  That would be his, like his, and everything in his service.

"I made my natural purity whiter than an angelic lily by plunging it into love for my Master.  To be angels is not burdensome when our wings rest on Christ's Heart.  And to become seraphim for whom love no longer holds any secrets is the natural consequence of those  who wed themselves to incarnate Love. It is necessary to contract this spiritual marriage and never know the horror of mystical adultery.

"Charity is our salvation, for it sanctifies us by drawing us into its sublime vortex and forgives us for what the flesh commits in us against our will, since it is a rebellious weight longing for what is base, whereas the spirit, already attracted on high, longs for and rises into acts of worship of God.

My word for you, disciple, is the same as the one I said to the disciples long ago:

"Love. From love there come light, life, hope, faith, constancy, fortitude, and justice.  Everything comes from love.  Those who possess love possess the Spirit of God. And those who possess the Spirit of God have in themselves the seven founts which annul the seven sins impeding Life in God.

"In the Darkness holding sway bear in yourself the inflamed  Light of the word.  You will obtain the  possession of Heaven for yourself.

"May the Peace of Christ always be with you."

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 am