Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Era of Peace

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4097

The Era of Peace Empty The Era of Peace

Post by Poem

The Era of Peace

How many souls will make it to the time period? Food for thought Really

Now when the Antichrist comes on the scene, that is when he makes himself known
    as the savior of mankind - being false there's only One True Savior - he will make himself as if he is the Christ. Now how many people really are filled with the Holy Spirit? My Sheep know me and they hear my voice. They only hear His Voice and follow His Voice.

How many false christ's will there be prior to the Antichrist the great deceiver?

Now the false christ is going to have clergy who are priests of parishes and at the Vatican.
    They will bow and pledge themselves to the false christ -- this is a definition of Antichrist.
    Antichrist is like anti-matter, matter and anti-matter. anti-verse, Universe and the dark verse anti-verse. Of course the anti-verse doesn't exist, God created the Universe. Man imagines vain things making things up he doesn't understand. Leave it alone only God knows. It is His Mystery, He created it for US to wow over. WOW. That was the original plan. But man fell from grace and now he is without Master who made the whole thing. So man learns from? Satan. Who fills scientists, physicists, all the other ists with "Grandeur". Being proud and full of ego, they want to find out what this unknown is and give it name. Give themselves credit for something existing from the day of creation.

anti-christ is anti-christ in this sense is anti to christ, against.
    Like I am anti abortion. Against.

So we have this understanding do we?

Now the false prophet is like his subject, subordinate.

Heaven is God. New Heavens and the New earth that's forever. That's the goal.
    Who cares about this temporary situation? It is for all intents and purposes for us to find God and conquer the flesh, the world and Satan all with God's help. Because we can't do it without His gifts. His medicine. Which man was able to save himself go to Heaven and then return and say "I did it"?

None. Only Jesus Christ.

So who do you believe?

The Era of Peace is going to be a time where Satan is locked up along with all his demons buddies. They will not disturb. This will be a time when true Catholics will be superb.

A time of true peace. How many will make it? Who will make it? Those who do not give up and those who are heroic. It will take everything you got to make it.

Just before the Era of Peace will be undoubtedly the worst time for mankind since the flood. Nothing will ever be like it. Almost total annihilation. So very close.

Read the Notebook, the Gospels, the Gospel as Revealed to Me -Little John.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am