Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

From Book 5, The Gospel Is Love, Juice that Flows and Gives Life

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4097

From Book 5, The Gospel Is Love, Juice that Flows and Gives Life Empty From Book 5, The Gospel Is Love, Juice that Flows and Gives Life

Post by Poem

The Gospel is love. I said: "My Word is Life". I said: "God is Love". So let people know My Word and have love in them, that is, God, to have the Kingdom of God. Because he who is not in God, does not have the Life in him. Because those who do not receive the Word of the Father will not be able to be one thing with the Father, with Me and with the Holy Spirit in Heaven, and they will not be able to belong to the only Fold, which is as holy as I want it. They will not be vine-shoots joined to the Vine, because he who, wholly or partly, rejects My Word is a member in whom the sap of the Vine no longer flows. My Word is juice that nourishes, makes one grow and yield fruit."

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am