Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Words From the Eternal Spirit, Love

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4097

Words From the Eternal Spirit, Love Empty Words From the Eternal Spirit, Love

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 601
    Chp Words of the Holy Spirit

December 25

"Holy Spirit says,

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation.  I am in the whole creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal!

"Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven remains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!'

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended, and made Flesh, unto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again, to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love, as in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom.  Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:27 am by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Chp:To Choose Between A Blessing and A Curse
    Page: 593

December 22

Reference to Deuteronomy Chapters 9-11

Jesus says:

"To recognize the benefits which are received is, even among men, an obligation and a sign of a gracious heart. You judge the ungrateful. And rightly so.

"But, how should God judge, then? When you succeed by God's assistance and see your enterprises prosper, why don't you find a word for Him who has given you that joy? Why do you say, 'I have done this'? Why, swollen with pride, do you exclaim, "The Lord necessarily had to listen to me because I am deserving of his help?" No. If the Father were to give you what you deserve, He would have to pulverize you.

"But He, in relation to you, who are hard in mind and heart, rebellious and depraved, sacrilegious and lying, does not fail to keep His sworn promise to be your Father. And a Father, even if indignant at the behavior of His son, is never less of a father, if he is a holy, just man. God is most holy and most just. Well then, God does not annihilate you as you deserve, but calls you back to Himself with a reproachful voice in which love is always fused.

"He calls you once, twice, a hundred times. With His flashing of power He reminds you that, even if you create other gods for yourselves, He is the only God and His words are always the same ones written on the stone of Horeb.

"You, to whom it seems more comfortable to serve a mute, impotent idol (mute and impotent in holy works), scorn God's voice and command because you deem them burdensome and constricting. But what fate is more burdensome or what dominion is more constricting than the one you impose on yourselves, made by the will of men, who are quite different from God, away from whom they have turned their faces and hearts, and who can give you only what they give you: pain and death?!

"Now I say to you, 'Pray.' Among you there is still a minority capable of heeding Me, of praying and suffering for the world. To these I say, 'Pray.'

"It is time to divert the severity of the torment which has begun with prayer and immolation. Pain and faith make you acceptable to the Lord, your God. Speak, then, in favor of all. Take God with the noose of love. He, whom no force binds, is like a little bird caught in a net when a soul encircles Him with love. He surrenders and blesses. Remind God of his benefits, not because He needs to be reminded of them by you, but to show that you remember them. While the world blasphemes and kills, sing hosannas to the Lord and love. Love is more powerful than strength and defeats even hell. Love overcomes everything, O My beloved ones.

"Love will bend God, who has grown rigid in the face of the lack of love of a whole world, and will obtain from Him the only miracle which can save you. Love will open the hearts of men and give them spiritual sight to see their inner horror, which is becoming a collective horror. Love will lead man back onto the ways of God. When you love, you will no longer do evil, the great evil done knowingly, as you now do.

"It is not burdensome to follow God. He asks you for nothing but love and obedience and respect for His Majesty, superior to all earthly authorities. In a spiritual circumcision, amputate from your hearts that which is a ring of sin impeding them from beating in the honest rhythm of Good and growing in holy Charity.

"It is up to you to choose between My Blessing and My Curse. I respect your will. I set forth to you only the fruits of the former and the latter. My Blessing will give you bread and peace, serenity in your days and prosperity in your interests. My Curse will leave you your wars and massacres and itself give you drought or inclement weather, pestilences and famine, for God's punishment cannot give you things to fill your two base loves--belly and purse--with.

"Choose. And don't say that I don't love you because I do not impose good. Too many among you pray to Satan so that he will work his prodigies for them. You would destroy Good if I imposed it on you.

"It is first necessary for you that worship the Beast not to be a people, but for those who remember God to be a people. Evil will then be offset by God and neutralized by it; And not only this, but the good you do will attract Heavenly Good in an ever-increasing measure, for God asks for nothing except to pour Himself out upon you in love, and you would experience the Era of Peace promised to good men at My Birth."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:33 am