Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Reparation to the Most Holy Sacrament

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4119

Reparation to the Most Holy Sacrament Empty Reparation to the Most Holy Sacrament

Post by Poem

Reparation to the Most Holy Sacrament Y_holy11

"Many times a day--I cannot say to you, 'At every instant,' but if you were a cherub and not a creature with the weariness of matter, I would say, 'Every instant'--repeat this prayer:

'Jesus, who are struck in our churches by the hand of Satan, I worship you in all the consecrated Hosts scattered and destroyed amidst the ruins. Take me as your ciborium, as your throne, as your altar. I know I am not worthy of this, but You love to stay among those who love You, and I love You for my sake and for the sake of whoever does not love You. May pain turn me crimson like blood so that I may become a worthy ornament to receive You, that want to be like us in this hour of war. May my love be a lamp burning before You, Most Holy Sacrament, and my holocaust, incense. Amen."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm