Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook Empty Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 am

December 29, 1943

Page 620

"Jesus, it is for the sake of your love, for the conversion of sinners, for the Holy Father, and to make reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Jesus, forgive us our sins, preserve us from the fire of hell, and take all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy"

Maria goes on to say:

"I saw the Two look at one another, beaming with mutual love. Beams is the right word and barely expresses the radiance of the two Faces."

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook Empty Re: Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 am

December 31, 1943

Notebook 1943
    Page 624 - 625

"Your scientists give ponderous explanations of the disgregation and nucleation of cells or of stellar bodies to make the incomprehensible development of the skies human. No. Be silent. Say a single word: GOD. Here is the shaper of those shining, rotating, burning lives! God is the one who, as a warning to you that are forgetful, tells you that He exists by way of the nothern lights, the darting meteors tingeing the ether furrowed by them with sapphire, emerald, ruby, or topaz, the comets with a flaming tail like the mantle of a heavenly queen flying across the firmaments, the opening of the eye of another star in the vault of heaven, and the whirling of the sun perceptible at Fatima to convince you of God's will. Your other inductions are the smoke of human science and envelope error in the smoke.

"Everything is possible for God. But as far as you are concerned, know that God requires only faith from you in order to act. You act as a barrier to God's power with your distrust. And your prayers are contaminated with distrust. And I am not counting those who do not pray, but curse.

** Going back to a sentence on page 624:

"You pray. There are still some who pray. But as you ask Me for a grace, you think, without saying so even to yourselves, but thinking in the depths of your spirit, 'God does not listen to me. God cannot grant me this grace.'

"He cannot!! What is God unable to do? Consider that He made the Universe from nothing, consider that for millennia He has been launching the planets into space and governing their course; consider that He holds back the waters on the shores, and without barriers; consider that from the mud He made that organism which you are; consider that in this organism a seed and a few drops of blood mixed together create a new man, who in being shaped is in relation to the phases of the stars thousands of kilometers away, but also present in the work of forming a being, just as, with their ethers and their rising and setting in your skies, they regulate the sprouting of crops and the blossoming of trees; consider that in his wise power He has created flowers endowed with organs capable of fecundating other flowers for which winds and insects act as pollinators. Consider that there is nothing which has not been created by God, so perfectly created, from the sun to the protozoon, that you can add nothing to such perfection. Consider that, from the sun to the protozoon, His Wisdom has ordered all the laws for life, and be convinced that nothing is impossible for God, who at His ease can have all the forces of the cosmos at his disposal, increase them, halt them, and speed them up, provided His Thought so considers."

"How often, in the course of millennia, have the Earth's inhabitants remained astonished at stellar phenomena of inconceivable grandeur: meteors with strange lights, nighttime sun, comets and stars arising like flowers in a garden in God's garden, and being launched into space as if by child's play, to amaze you?

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 am

Spread of Communism for not heeding Mary's Message to the Pope to consecrate Russia. Then Pope Pius 11th.

Read the Fatima story here:

http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/fatima-prayers.html

For the Japanese Souls to Read this: How the Rosary Protected several Jesuits in Hiroshima and a few in Nagaski. "The Power of Mary" Jesus says to make 'friends' with Mary His Mother.

1) http://www.holysouls.com/sar/rosarymiracle.htm

2) http://www.tldm.org/news7/schiffer.htm

Many documented reports about this; don't be foolish not to pray.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:49 am

Fatima Prayer from 1943 Notebook Y_holy11

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference's whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm