Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Be Simple As Doves, and Prudent as Snakes

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Be Simple As Doves, and Prudent as Snakes Empty Be Simple As Doves, and Prudent as Snakes

Post by Poem

Be simple as doves and prudent as snakes I am sending you out as sheep among wolves.

The mission Christ gave to the First Apostles to convert the world to the Christ, Baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teaching them all that I have taught you. Simple command. But difficult path, not easy, met with stones sometimes, hatred sometimes, but the souls who have now been formed and see that there is something wrong with this picture there is something wrong with the world, what is it?
    I find it hard to see and believe this mess out there. People are shrewd, hateful, depraved, disgusting, immoral, liars, thieves, too many things. What is wrong? Are aliens taking over? What planet did they come from? Sometimes it seems they and I come from different Universes, even some other planet, maybe the stork did drop them out of the sky? Can someone make sense of this please tell me! --Yes there are plenty who's belief in the life is shaken up, what they believed in, like their work, their goals, the company the businesses, the neighbors, the government, the local ones, the big one, they see so much now through the Lying Internet that brings more death and destruction, they see so much immoral living.

Was the mission a success? Souls have been converted and saved. But the world is not. The world is still under siege by the monkey of hell.

From Book 5 after the end of chapter 641, are Christ's comments.

[Jesus says:]

« I have shown Myself many times and to many people, also in extraordinary manifestations. But My manifestation did not produce the same effect in everybody. We can see how to each manifestation of Mine corresponds a sanctification of those who possessed the good will required of men to have Peace, Life, Justice.

So, Grace worked in the shepherds for the thirty years of My concealed life, then it flowered yielding a holy ear of corn when it was the time in which the good parted from the wicked to follow the Son of God, Who was passing along the ways of the world, uttering His cry of love to assemble the sheep of the eternal Flock, scattered and dispersed by Satan. Present among the crowds that followed Me, they were My messengers, because with their simple and convincing reports, they proclaimed the Christ saying: "It is He. We recognise Him. The lullabies of the angels descended upon His first wailing. And we were told by the angels that men of good will will have peace. Good will is the desire of Good and Truth. Let us follow Him! Follow Him! We shall all have the Peace promised by the Lord".

Humble, ignorant, poor, My first messengers among men, rushed like sentries along the road of the King of Israel, of the King of the world. Faithful eyes, honest mouths, loving hearts, thuribles exhaling the perfume of their virtues to make less corrupt the air of the Earth around My Divine Person, that had become incarnate for them and for all men, and I found them even at the foot of the Cross, after blessing them with My eyes along the sanguinary road of Golgotha, the only ones, with very few more, who did not curse Me among the unrestrained crowd, but who loved, believed, still hoped, and looked at Me with compassionate eyes, thinking of the remote night of My Birth and weeping on the Innocent, Who slept His first sleep on an uncomfortable piece of wood, and His last one on an even more painful one. That because My manifestation to them, who were righteous souls, had sanctified them.
    And the same happened to the three Wise Men from the East, to Simeon and Anne in the Temple, to Andrew and John at the Jordan, and to Peter, James and John at Tabor, to Mary of Magdala at dawn on Easter Sunday, to the eleven when on the Mount of Olives, and even before that, at Bethany, they were forgiven their bewilderment… No, John, the pure apostle, did not need to be forgiven. He was the faithful ever loving hero. His most pure love, his purity of mind, of heart, of body, preserved him from all weakness.

Gamaliel, and with him Hillel, were not as simple as the shepherds, as holy as Simeon, as wise as the three Wise men. In him, and in his master and relative, there was the tangle of Pharisaic lianas to suffocate the light and the free expansion of the tree of faith. But in their being Pharisaic there was purity of intentions. They thought they were in the right and they wished to be so. They wished it by instinct, because they were just, and by intellect, because their spirits shouted out of discontent: "There are too many ashes mixed with this bread. Give us the bread of the real Truth".

Gamaliel, however, was not so strong as to have the courage to break these Pharisaic lianas. His humanity enslaved him still too much, and with it, the considerations of human esteem, of personal danger, of family welfare. Because of all these things Gamaliel had not been able to understand "the God that was passing among His people", or to use "that intelligence and that freedom" that God has given every man so that he may use them for his own good. Only the sign awaited for so many years, the sign that had demolished and tortured him with never ending remorse, would provoke in him the recognition of the Christ and the change of his ancient thought, whereby, from the rabbi of error - as the scribes, Pharisees and the doctors had corrupted the essence and the spirit of the Law, suffocating the simple bright truth that had come from God under a large quantity of human precepts, which were often wrong, but always to their advantage - he would become a disciple of the divine Truth, after a long struggle between his ancient ego and his present ego.

In any case he had not been the only one to be uncertain in deciding and strong in acting. Also Joseph of Arimathea, and even more Nicodemus, did not trample on the Judaic customs and lianas at once and embrace the new Doctrine openly, so much so that they used to come to the Christ "secretly", out of fear of the Judaeans, or they used to meet with him by chance, and mainly in their country houses, or in Lazarus' house at Bethany, as they knew that it was safer and more feared by Christ's enemies, who were well aware of the protection of Rome for Theophilus' son. However, they were certainly always much more advanced in Good and braver, when compared to Gamaliel, to the extent that they dared to take the compassionate action on Good Friday.
    Rabbi Gamaliel was less advanced. But you, who are reading, pay attention to the power of his upright intention. Through it, his very human justice, becomes tinged with a superhuman hue. Saul's instead, gets soiled with something demoniac, when the unchecked fury of evil compels him and his master Gamaliel to face the alternative choice between Good and Evil, justice and injustice.

The tree of Good and Evil stands straight in front of every man to present its fruits of Evil to him, in the most alluring and attractive appearance, while among the foliage in a deceitful voice of a nightingale, the tempting Serpent hisses. It is up to man, a creature gifted with reason and with a soul given to him by God, to be able to distinguish and want the good fruit among the many, which are not good and cause damage and death to the spirit; and to pick that one, even if it is prickly and difficult to pick, bitter to taste and miserable looking. Its metamorphosis, by which it becomes so much smoother and softer to the touch, sweeter to the taste, more beautiful to the sight, takes place only when, through justice of spirit and reason, one chooses the good fruit and feeds on its juice, which is bitter but holy.

Saul stretches out his greedy hands to the fruit of Evil, of hatred, of injustice, of crime, and he will stretch them out until he is struck with lightning, crushed, deprived of human sight, so that he may achieve the superhuman sight and may become not only just, but an apostle and confessor of Him, Whom he previously hated and persecuted in His servants.

Gamaliel breaking the persistent lianas of his humanity and of Hebraism, to let spring up and bloom the remote seed of light and justice, not only human but also superhuman, that My fourth epiphany, or manifestation, which is perhaps a word clearer and more comprehensible to you, had put in his heart, in his heart with upright intentions, the seed that he had preserved and defended with honest fondness and noble eagerness to see it spring up and bloom, stretches out his hands to the fruit of Good. His will and My Blood broke the hard husk of that remote seed, that he had preserved in his heart for dozens of years, in that heart of rock that split with the veil of the Temple and the earth of Jerusalem, and shouted its supreme desire to Me, Who could no longer hear him with human hearing, but I could hear him well with My divine spirit, when he was there, prostrated on the ground, at the foot of the cross. And under the sunny fire of the apostolic words and of the best disciples, and the shower of the blood of Stephen, the first martyr, that seed takes root, becomes a tree, blossoms and yields fruit. The new tree of his Christian Faith, which had come up where the tragedy of Good Friday had overthrown, uprooted and destroyed all the ancient trees and herbs.

The plant of his new Christian faith and of his new holiness has come up and grown before My eyes. Forgiven by Me, although guilty of not understanding Me previously, because of his justice that refused to take part in My condemnation or in Stephen's, his desire to become My follower, the son of the Truth, of the Light, is blessed also by the Father and by the Sanctifying Spirit, and from desire it becomes reality, without the need of powerful violent lightning, as was necessary for Saul on the Damascus road, for the arrogant man, who with no other means could have been subdued and led to Justice, to Charity, to Light, to Truth, and to the eternal glorious Life in Heaven. »

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:10 pm by Poem

Christ spoke of how to overcome the world, the flesh and Satan, which He did himself the first one in the line of many to this date.

There are those like St. Padre Pio who from a young age was called by Jesus and lived a life as a stigmatist, he had the wounds of Christ.
    There are a few others that had the wounds of Christ.

Whether the wounds are visible or not, when we become more and more like Christ, we feel these wounds, on the hands, the feet, the heart, the head.
    They are felt.  And through these wounds as gifts, we are able to heal others.  We become the outlets of His grace. We become as Christ to the world so desperately in need of salvation.  

Now Satan wants none of this, because it threatens his very existence as the devourer, he does not want more Christs running around saving souls. You reduce the number of souls he gobbles down, reducing his meal.  Your souls.

People do not believe this world is under siege, that life is peachy keen and what's this evil you talk about? You seem to be evil just talking about these things.  There is Satan right there blocking you in that person.

Jesus was wise and prudent. He knew where to go and who to talk to.  He was led by God his Father.

Israel in those days being of God, that is a nation under God's Law, was where He was born, raised and went on the mission. The starting point.
    It was certainly not the world of Gentiles He was born in.  Being raised a son of the Law.

The Lord showed how to speak and talk to Gentiles, those not under the Law, and converted as many as believed.

From a Nation under the Law of God, went the Apostles to Gentiles to convert them to the Christ.  

Now God does not have a bugle horn to blare down on the world to announce Salvation.  His plan was to save man from Sin becoming the Savior donating himself.    Faith comes by hearing that hearing by the word of God.  Faith comes from God.  His word speaks to those who are of good will.

He speaks to those that are repentant, sorrowed by their sins, crimes committed, he speaks to the lost, to the poor, to the one abandoned, he speaks to those who are not proud and encumbered by pride.  Pride is the face of Satan.  

When we become proud the same thing happens to us.  Loss of humility, Satan always lures to the flesh. There are infinite things connecting one to flesh. And he gives important reasons one that seems to be 'sacrifice'. Oh you are doing this for their salvation. Christ did not fall into traps and snares, but avoided them with prudence. His mission was many fold. It's really not simple to sum up what His Mission contained. But it is for the good of man. To raise dead souls to life. And then help them obtain Heaven through His help. 

In today's time, the world is great with pride, thus the face of Satan and his demons have many souls under siege.  They are possessed, oppressing the poor, the hungry, the naked, the homeless, the jobless, the all sorts of losses.  Loss of family, family members, good friends, many things that creates loss.
    Loss affects the heart.

Man lives in misery, in a miserable state.  There is no peace in the world.  The Peace is the glory of God's Heaven. No misery. Happiness, joy, love, abundant.  Glory.  The earth is where the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil stands upright before every man to test him.

Does he reach for the Evil?  Does he withdraw from Evil and cling to the good?

St. Paul's story is quite extraordinary, he was breathing fire and death to Christ's followers and hunted them down.  Christ struck him with lightning blinding his eyes.  He was out there and Christ saved him supernaturally.  Many were praying. Just think of the crimes Saul committed. How many he destroyed. All in the name of God. How to put it?

Man seduced by Satan to heap for themselves. Selfishness. God is not about 'self' in this way. God is about having good healthy self a positive good willed loving kind souls. This kind of self. The world is all about the morsels, reducing self to selling himself or herself to get money, credits, things, that moth and rust does corrupt. They are not forever. This is what Christ teaches. Not for the things of this earth, but for your eternity. God has all the gifts and they are eternal and they are from Himself, the Father that gives good gifts to his children.

So in our world were prayers are few, the prayers are they about gaining for yourself some piece of pie?  Are the prayers about man being saved so they can live forever in the Bosom of the Father?  

Do we pray for salvation or for a morsel?  

The mission is clear.  Go save the world. Forget about yourselves, you have all eternity to enjoy all the morsels you kept aside for the future and they will never rot and become useless.

It is the work of Satan that lures man to glitterings to heap for yourselves what is really something made from the earth.

The gifts we receive in Heaven are gifts from the Father which He makes and presents to each soul.  It is much different from the things made from the earth that passes away.  What God gives is forever and not of the earth.   But this is not the reason we work down for that morsel.  

God is the Gift.  And he gives presents.  Diamonds, pearls, rubies all these stones, here are temporary. What God gives in Heaven is eternal.  
    It is much different.  We first are filled to overflowing with love, peace, joy, we have God, we have each other.  Life.

Look at the world, they are busy, with things, selling, buying, things.  Emptiness at the end of the day.

If you have loved ones and are loving each other really well, then things are at the bottom of the list, your love for each other is priceless.

That is the goal to love one another and do for each other.  Good will.

Humanity is the problem.  It must die in each one so the soul can be queen and lower nature is happy.  Lust does not bring happiness, it destroys happiness and unity. Love cannot reign in a lustful soul.

The Fire of Lust is Anger, Malice, Hatred, doesn't see with Wisdom, has no love of God in them, they are running on an idea. Truth is God and Purity keeps one strong and unhinged. See's through the lies, see's the truth. A Guide is there showing through invisible words, he talks to your spirit. He speaks words of goodness, of kindness, he loves and love wants all souls to be good, healed of the sickness that sin and death brings.

Anger, malice feels right, it starts up inside, from thought passed on. But these are never right. It is malice is accusations, cursing, etc.,. Negative quality.

God is Pure Holy Positive. In the Life is only about loving one another doing good for each other. We love, adore, worship in the proper meaning of these words. We humble ourselves and raise the other in esteem of respect and honor. We love ourselves in the proper way, there is no self-adoration where pride comes to reign. Humility and meekness.

Love is like an ocean and ether that is endless and spans no bounds, no edges, no corners.

This love is not about self. It's about all. It's endless love. Each being fused in this ether.

Purity, pure shall see God. Peace makers are called the children of God.

God made peace and peace is the glory of God's Heaven. God is Peaceful and these attributes and quality are in His children.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:11 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 634 Farewell and Ascension of Our Lord

Jesus is speaking and we pick up where Jesus is talking to the Apostles:

At present My Church is like a creature that has already been conceived but is still forming in the matrix. Jerusalem is its matrix, and inside it the still tiny heart, around which the few members of the dawning Church gather, gives its small waves of blood to these members. But, when the hour marked by God comes, the step motherly matrix will expel the creature that formed in its womb, and it will go to a new land, and it will grow there becoming a great Body spread all over the Earth, and the throbs of the strong heart of the Church will propagate to all the great Body. The throbs of the heart of the Church, freed from all ties with the Temple, eternal and victorious over the ruins of the perished and destroyed Temple, living in the heart of the world, will tell Hebrews and Gentiles that God alone triumphs and wants what He wants, and that no hatred of men or group of idols can stop His will.

But this will happen later, and at that time you will know what to do. The Spirit of God will lead you. Be not afraid. For the time being hold the first meeting of the believers in Jerusalem. Then more meetings will take place as their numbers grow. I truly tell you that the citizens of My Kingdom will increase rapidly like seeds sown in very good soil. My people will spread all over the Earth. The Lord says to the Lord: "Because you have done this, and for My sake you have not spared yourself, I will bless you and I will make your descendants as many as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants shall gain possession of the gates of their enemies and in your descendants all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed". My Name, My Sign and My Law are blessings, wherever they are known as sovereigns.

The Holy Spirit, the Sanctifier is about to come and you will be replete with Him. Ensure that you are as pure as everything that is to approach the Lord. I also was Lord like Him. But I had put on a garment over My Divinity to be able to stay among you, and not only to teach you and redeem you with the organs and the blood of that garment, but also to bring the Holy of Holies among men, without it being unbecoming that every man, even an impure one, could lay his eyes on Him, Whom the Seraphim are afraid of looking at. But the Holy Spirit will come without the veil of flesh, and will alight on you and will descend in you with His seven gifts and will advise you. Now, the advice of God is such a sublime thing, that it is necessary to be prepared for it with a heroic will of a perfection that may make you resemble your Father and your Jesus, and your Jesus in His relationship with the Father and with the Holy Spirit. Therefore, perfect charity and perfect love in order to be able to understand the Love and receive Him on the thrones of your hearts.

Get lost in the eddy of contemplation. Strive to forget that you are men and strive to change into Seraphim. Throw yourselves into the furnace, into the flames of contemplation. The contemplation of God is like a spark that flashes from the friction of steel on flintstone and gives fire and light. The fire that consumes the opaque and always impure matter and transforms it into bright and pure flame is purification.

You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love. Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love, and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light, that penetrates and fecundates, removes ignorance and gives wisdom, devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother, the king of the throne that God has prepared for those who give themselves to God, in order to have God, God, God, God alone. So be pure and holy through fervent prayer that sanctifies man, because it plunges him into God's fire, which is charity.

You must be holy. Not in the relative meaning that this words has had so far, but in the absolute meaning that I gave it, as I proposed the Holiness of the Lord as its example and limit, that is, perfect Holiness. Among us the Temple is called holy, holy the place where the altar is, the Holy of Holies the veiled place where the ark and the propitiatory are kept. But I truly tell you that those who possess the Grace and live in holiness out of love for the Lord, are more holy than the Holy of Holies, because God does not only alight on them, as on the propitiatory that is in the Temple, to give His orders, but He lives in them to give them His love.

Do you remember My words of the Last Supper?

"I promised you the Holy Spirit. Well, He is about to come to baptise you, not with water, as John did with you, preparing you for Me, but with fire to prepare you to serve the Lord, as He wants you to do. So he will be here, within a few days. And after His coming your capabilities will increase immeasurably, and you will be able to understand the words of your King, and do the deeds that He told you to do, to spread His Kingdom all over the Earth. »"

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:16 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 598 Last Supper

Jesus is speaking,

« Because you love Me and you keep My words. He who does that will be loved by My Father, and we shall come to him and make our home with him, in him. Whereas he who does not love Me, does not keep My words and acts according to the flesh and the world. Now remember that what I said to you is not the word of Jesus of Nazareth, but it is the word of the Father, because I am the Word of the Father Who sent Me. I told you these things, speaking to you thus, because I want to prepare you Myself for the complete possession of the Truth and Wisdom. But you cannot yet understand or remember. But when the Comforter, the Holy Spirit Whom the Father will send to you in My name, comes to you, then you will be able to understand, and He will teach you everything, and He will remind you of what I told you.

I leave you My peace. I give you My peace. I give it to you not as the world gives it. And not even as I have given it to you so far: the blessed greeting of the Blessed One to the blessed ones. The peace I am giving you now is more profound. In this farewell I communicate Myself, My Spirit of peace to you, as I communicated My Body and My Blood to you, so that you may have strength for the imminent battle. Satan and the world are stirring up a war against

your Jesus. It is their hour. Have Peace within you, My Spirit, which is spirit of peace, because I am the King of peace. Have it so that you may not be too forlorn. He who suffers with the peace of God within himself, suffers, but does not blaspheme and does not despair.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:18 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 623 Jesus Appears to the 10 Apostles

« My children. I will speak to you again, while I remain among you. But, in the meantime, I absolve you and forgive you. May the peace of forgiveness come to you, after the trial, that, although humiliating and cruel, has been beneficial and necessary. And with this peace in your hearts, become once again My faithful strong friends. The Father sent Me into the world. I send you into the world to continue My evangelization. All kinds of miseries will come to you asking for relief. Be kind, thinking of your misery when you remained without your Jesus. Be enlightened. It is not possible to see in darkness. Be pure to give purity. Be love, to love. Then He will come, Who is Light, Purification and Love. But in the meantime, to prepare you for your ministry, I communicate the Holy Spirit to you. For those whose sins you forgive, they will be forgiven. For those whose sins you retain, they will be retained. May your experience make you just in judging. May the Holy Spirit make you saints, so that you may sanctify. May your sincere wish to overcome your faults make you heroes for the life expecting you. What is still to be said, I will tell you when your absent companion has come. Pray for him. Remain with My peace and without being upset by doubts about My love. »

And Jesus disappears as He had come in, leaving an empty place between John and Peter. He disappears in a flash that is so bright that it makes the apostles close their eyes. And when their dazzled eyes are opened again, they find that only Jesus' peace is left, a flame that burns and cures and consumes the bitterness of the past in one only desire: to serve.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:22 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 625 Jesus Appears to the Apostles with Thomas, Speech on Priesthood

« You » He continues « have been with Me in the trials… You will be with Me also in the glory. Do not lower your heads. On Sunday evening, when I came to you for the first time after My Resurrection, I infused the Holy Spirit into you… may the Spirit come also to you who were not present… Do you not know that the infusion of the Spirit is like a baptism of fire, because the Spirit is Love, and love cancels sins? Therefore your sin of desertion, while I was dying, is forgiven. »

In saying so Jesus kisses the head of John who did not desert, and John weeps for joy.
    « I have given you the power to remit sins. But one cannot give what one does not possess. So you must be certain that I possess this power in a perfect manner and I make use of it for you, who must be pure in the highest degree to purify those who will come to you, soiled with sin. How could one judge and purify, if one deserved to be condemned and were personally impure? How could a man judge another man if he had planks in his own eyes and infernal weights in his heart? How could he say: "I absolve you in the name of God" if, because of his own sins, he did not have God with him?

My friends, consider your dignity of priests.

Before, I was among men to judge and to forgive. Now I am going to the Father. I am going back to My Kingdom. The faculty to judge is not taken off Me. On the contrary, it is entirely in My hands, because the Father has entrusted it to Me. But it is a terrible judgement because it will take place when it is no longer possible for man to obtain forgiveness through years of expiation on the Earth. Each human being will come to Me with his spirit when, through material death, he leaves his body as useless mortal remains. And I will judge him for the first time. Then Mankind will come again clothed with its flesh, resumed by divine order, to be separated into two parts. The lambs with the Shepherd, the wild billy-goats with their Torturer. But how many men would there be, who would be with their Shepherd, if after the Baptismal bath they did not have who can forgive them in My name?

That is why I create priests. To save those who had been saved by My Blood. My Blood saves. But men continue to fall into death. To fall again into Death. It is necessary for them to be continuously washed in It, seventy and seventy times seven, by those who have the authority to do so, so that they may not be a prey to Death. You and your successors will do that. That is why I absolve you of all your sins. Because you need to see, and sin blinds one, because it deprives the spirit of the Light which is God. Because you need to

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:24 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 645 The Blissful Passage of the Blessed Virgin

« Yes, John. A joy incomprehensible to men. But comprehensible to the spirits that already live in the light of God and see the deep things hidden under the veils that the Eternal spreads over His secrets as King, thanks to that Light. I, so distressed, so upset by those events, associated with Him, My Son, in the abandonment of the Father, did not understand then. The Light was extinguished for the whole world in that hour, for the whole world that had not wanted to receive it. And also for Me. Not as a just punishment, but because, as I had to be the Co-Redeemer, I also had to suffer the anguish of the abandonment of divine comforts, the darkness, the desolation, the temptation of Satan of not making Me believe any longer that what He had said was possible, everything that He also suffered, in His spirit, from Thursday to Friday. But later I understood. When the Light, that had risen for ever, appeared to Me, I understood. Everything. Also the secret extreme joy of the Christ, when He was able to say: "I have accomplished everything that the Father wanted Me to accomplish. I have filled the measure of divine charity by loving the Father even unto the sacrifice of Myself, by loving men even unto dying for them. I have accomplished everything that I had to accomplish. I am dying happily in My spirit, although lacerated in My innocent flesh". I also have accomplished everything that, ab aeterno, was written I should accomplish. From the generation of the Redeemer, to the help given to you, His priests, for your perfect formation. The Church is now formed and strong. The Holy Spirit enlightens it, the blood of the first martyrs cement it and multiply it, My assistance has cooperated in making It a holy organism, that the love towards God and the brothers nourishes and fortifies more and more, and in which hatred, ill-feelings, envy, slander, wicked plants of Satan, take no root. God is pleased with that, and He wants you to know that from My lips, as He wants Me to tell you to continue to grow in love in order to grow in perfection, and so also in number of Christians and in power of doctrine. Because the doctrine of Jesus is the doctrine of love. Because the life of Jesus, and also Mine, have always been guided and urged by love. We rejected nobody, we forgave everybody. One only we did not forgive, because he, already a servant to the Hatred, did not want our love that had no limits. Jesus in His last farewell before His death, gave you the commandment to love one another. And He also gave you the measure of the love that you had to have for one another, saying: "Love one another as I have loved you. From this it will be known that you are My disciples". The Church in order to live and grow, needs charity.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:34 am by Poem

Book 5

Chp 636 Descent of the Holy Spirit. End of the Messianic Cycle.

And, further, it ended today, the day in which the Church raises the pure lily of the fields Mary Theresa Goretti to the altars, the lily whose stem was broken while its corolla was still a bud. And by whom was it broken if not by Satan, envious of that purity that shone more than his ancient angelic aspect? Broken because it was sacred to the Divine Lover. Mary, virgin and martyr of this century of disgrace, in which also the honour of the Woman is held in contempt, by spitting the slaver of reptiles to deny the power of God to give an inviolate dwelling to His Word, Who was becoming incarnate by the Holy Spirit, in order to save those who believe in Him. Also Mary-John is martyr of the Hatred, who does not want My wonders to be celebrated by the Work, the weapon capable of snatching so many preys from him. But also Mary-John knows, as Mary Theresa knew, that martyrdom, whatever its name and aspect are, is the key that without delay opens the Kingdom of Heaven to those who suffer to continue My Passion.

The Work is finished. And with its end, with the descent of the Holy Spirit, ends the Messianic cycle, that My Wisdom has enlightened from its dawning: the Immaculate Conception of Mary, to its setting: the descent of the Holy Spirit. All the Messianic cycle is the work of the Spirit of Love, for those who see properly. It was therefore right to begin it with the mystery of the Immaculate Conception of the Spouse of the Love, and finish it with the seal of the Fire Paraclete on the Church of Christ.

The revealed works of God, of the Love of God, end with Pentecost. From then onwards the intimate mysterious work of God continues in His believers, united in the Name of Jesus in the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church; and the Church, that is, the assembly of the believers - shepherds,- sheep and lambs - can proceed without erring because of the continuous spiritual operation of the Love, the Theologian of theologians, He Who forms the true theologians, that is', those who are lost in God and have God in themselves - the life of God in them through the direction of the Spirit of God that guides them - that is, those who really are the "children of God" according to the concept of Paul.

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:38 am by Poem

Need to get rid of human constructs and education. What is flesh is flesh. What is spirit is spirit.

Jesus says, my words are 'spirit' and they are 'life'

Cannot remain men, must strive to become 'seraphim'

The teachings today present in this time of ours reflect more of the human nature than the spiritual nature. Which goes against all of Christs teachings and what God 'is' what man was created 'as.'  

To be flesh means no Heaven, affections and sentiments that are purely human in nature is the weight and drags everyone down.

Need to be educated by the Spirit of God and the Word of God, Wisdom of the Father.  

To be spirits encased in flesh, the garment. It is just a garment in to God. Thus God had to become a Man to show man that God made a spiritual person in flesh and walked among us as Spirit.

The material corporeal existence is from God and man estranged and not having Grace cannot understand this. Their minds are all human, their human will, their human will, their human living. These kind live for their human body. The body being everything.
    Their souls, 'lost'

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:08 pm