Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

God Is Truly Simple and Truly Good

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

God Is Truly Simple and Truly Good Empty God Is Truly Simple and Truly Good

Post by Poem

From the pages of Notebook 1943
    Chapter: Difference between God's words and Human words
    Page: 297

September 10, 1943

This is a few paragraphs which are taken from the chapter.

Jesus says:

"God is simple.  The closer you come to God, the simpler you will become.  You will feel in yourself increasingly the tedium and vanity of human science, including that aimed at God, but written by man.  The more God speaks to you, the more you will feel the sufferings of the harsh, bitter sound of human words compared to the most sweet, supernatural tone of My Word.  Don't worry yourself with many doctrines; don't fetter yourself with many rules.  Be simple and free.  Upon you may there be only the light yoke which is not a weight, but a wing--My yoke."

"There is only one thing to do to come to Me without error.  This one Ecclesiastes advises, but which I modify as follows: 'Love God and observe His commandments.'  I do not say, 'Fear.'  I say 'Love.'  Love is much higher than fear and is safer to reach the aim.  Fear is for those still far from God, so as to not lead them astray.  Like blinkers, it keeps the bestiality locked up in man from getting the upper hand at every chimerical seductive shadow.  But for those who are already close to God, to those, above all, who are in God's arms, love is what must be the guide."

"God will bring your actions to judgment.  But it is natural that the actions moved by love will never be completely wicked and such as to disgust the Lord.  They will have the sign of your human limitation, but it will be covered over by the blazing banner of the love which cancels out sins and makes man's actions pleasing to the Lord."

"There, my daughter.  While the world is full of homicidal uproar and hatred overflows from hearts, the two of us, who love one another, in silence and in peace, speak of love.  And there is nothing which gladdens your Jesus so much as these little Bethanies of mine in which I am the Master who takes his rest and teaches a Mary in love who looks at Him and listens with all her love."

"Were you unable yesterday to write down what I told you?  It doesn't matter.  Don't worry about it.  The seed of those words is in you just the same.  When I wish, I will make it germinate.  And it will be even lovelier.

"Always be good and patient.  I give you my peace."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:25 pm by Poem

Gods' simplicity is unfathomable and infinite. Man is a created being of flesh and soul. He is created to be filled by God with Wisdom.
    Wisdom created the First Man. Wisdom Begot the Christ.

God's Wisdom is simplicity which creates untold mysteries. Had Adam not fell, man would be like unto the Seraphim what are around God's Throne.

Lucifer if he remained humble, grew in true love for God, would have had great joys and most blessed eternity with the Father.

It is one's will that is either bent on evil to nurture the heart with evil, or free of bending and loves God and neighbor. Evil does not love it seeks revenge, vengeance for they believe they are in justice. Satan eclipses good, piggybacks his evil through a good thought. Thought. A thought of good comes, then you have fallen into his trap and snare and behold there is nothing but evil wills all around. Falsehood.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am