Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Prayer to The Sacred Heart An All Encompassing Prayer

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Prayer to The Sacred Heart  An All Encompassing Prayer Empty Prayer to The Sacred Heart An All Encompassing Prayer

Post by Poem Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Pour Down blessings abundantly upon Your Holy Church, upon the Vicar, and upon all the clergy; give perseverance to the just, convert sinners, enlighten unbelievers, bless our relatives, friends and benefactors, save the dying, free the souls in purgatory, and extend over All Hearts the sweet unction of Your Love. Amen

O most Holy Heart of Jesus, Fountain of every blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer You this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Your will. Grant Good Jesus, that I may live in You, and for You. Protect me in the midst of danger, assistance in my temporal needs, Your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Thank you Blessed Savior!

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Prayer to The Sacred Heart  An All Encompassing Prayer Empty Re: Prayer to The Sacred Heart An All Encompassing Prayer

Post by Poem Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:29 am

The above prayer is similar in principal and simplicity of Our Father.
    This prayer is from Jesus way back in some period Either a sister or brother, most likely a saint.

Recite this prayer daily as much as possible with your spirit soul. Jesus is king of spirits, came to save souls.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm