Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The English Translation Why it is Australian English

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The English Translation Why it is Australian English Empty The English Translation Why it is Australian English

Post by Poem Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:01 am

The first thing one notices are spelling of words if American English readers, if not they read normally to those of the other flavors of English, British English and there derivatives.

The Editor had found Mr. Murray who is of English descent living in Australia who was brought up on Australian English. I think if memory serves, Mr. Murray was in Italy or was living there and the Lord I would say led Mr. Murray to meet Pisani Editor.

Thus the spelling and the context is Australian English.  Noticed in spelling and English grammar.

I would assume the Editor could not find an American English writer/translator who knew Italian perfectly and was devout in Catholicism who was not anti-God.
    Thus, the Editor found Mr. Murray who did an admirable work himself.  Quite a lot of pages.  Even the Notebooks of 1943, 1944, 1945-50.
    But for some reason the Quaderentti -1957  Notebook was not translated into English to be sold.  

The Pisani Editor CEV has the rights given to them to write and publish the books.  
    Australian English or similar British English.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 pm