Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Prayer to Infant Jesus; Fr, F, Cyril

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4097

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Empty Prayer to Infant Jesus; Fr, F, Cyril

Post by Poem Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Infant10

To the Venerable Father F. Cyril OCD

O Infant Jesus, I have recourse to You and ask You through the intercession of Your Holy Mother to help me in my need, (state your intention) for I firmly believe that Your Divinity can help me.

From now on I want to serve with complete faithfulness and for love of You, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbour as well as myself. Omnipotent Child, Lord Jesus, again I implore You, help me in this need of mine (state your intention).

Grant me the grace of possessing You eternally, with Mary and Joseph and of adoring You with the holy angels in Your heavenly court.

Amen.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Empty Prayer by Father F. Cyril, OCD

Post by Poem Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Prayer by Father F. Cyril, OCD

Jesus, you decided to become a child, and I'm coming to you full of trust. I believe that your attentive love forestalls all my needs. Even for the intercession of your Holy Mother, you can meet my necessities, spiritual as well as material, if I pray according to your holy will. I love you with all my heart, all my strength.

I beg your pardon, if my weakness makes me sin. I repeat with the Gospel "Lord, if you want you can heal me." I leave you to decide how and when. I am ready to accept suffering, if this is your will, but help me not to become hardened to it, rather to bear fruit. Help me to be a faithful servant and for your sake, holy Child, to love my neighbor as myself. Almighty Child, unceasingly I pray you to support me in my necessities of the present moment.

Grant me the grace to remain in you, to be possessed and possess you entirely, with your parents, Mary and Joseph, in the eternal praise of your heavenly servants.
    Amen.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Empty Re: Prayer to Infant Jesus; Fr, F, Cyril

Post by Poem Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Prayer to the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague

Our blessed Savior, Jesus Christ, instructed us, "Unless you become like little children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven." Our divine Master not only taught us by word, but gave us His Life as an example. He came among us as a helpless infant the better to gain our affection, and win our love. As a little child, He was still our God and already by right the king of the Universe He had created and now had come to recreate.

Devotion to our Savior, the Infant of Prague, honors the great mystery of His incarnation. We acknowledge His divinity and His humanity, and rejoice in His great love that led Him to give His life for us.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Empty Re: Prayer to Infant Jesus; Fr, F, Cyril

Post by Poem Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Chaplet to the Child Jesus

This chaplet consists of three "Our Fathers" in honor of the Holy Family, and twelve "Hail Marys" in memory of the twelve childhood years of Jesus Christ. To this chaplet of fifteen beads is attached a medal of the Infant Jesus.

The chaplet can be recited in the following way:

Begin on the medal with the words: "Holy Infant Jesus, bless and protect us!" or with the following invocation: "Divine Infant Jesus, I adore Your Cross,and I accept all the crosses you will be pleased to send me. Adorable Trinity, I offer you for the glory of the Holy Name of God all the adoration's of the Sacred Heart of the Holy Infant Jesus."

You may kiss the medal.

Say three times "And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us" and the prayer "Our Father".

Then twelve times "And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us" and the prayer "Hail Mary". During each "Hail Mary" it is recommended that you meditate on one of the twelve mysteries of Jesus' childhood:

1. The Incarnation of the Son of God
      2. The life in the womb of the Virgin Mary
      3. The birth in Bethlehem
      4. The adoration by the shepherds
      5. The circumcision of the Lord
      6. The adoration by the three magi
      7. The presentation in the Temple
      8. The flight to Egypt
      9. The stay in Egypt
     10. The return to Nazareth
     11. The hidden life in Nazareth
     12. The twelve-year-old Jesus in the Temple

At the end, you may add (once or thrice): "Glory be to the Father…" and "Holy Infant Jesus, bless and protect us!"
    Venerable Margaret of the Most Holy Sacrament

Jesus himself taught the Venerable Margaret of the Most Holy Sacrament, a French Discalced Carmelite (died 26 May 1648 in the Carmel in Beaune) to pray this short rosary. He asked her to make it known among the faithful and promised special graces, above all purity of heart and innocence, to all who carried the chaplet on their person and recited it in honor of the mysteries of his holy childhood.

Church Building --- No Longer Viewable from the Internet
    http://www.pragjesu.info/en/panorama/child-jesus-church.htm

Original Statue --- No Longer Viewable from the Internet
    http://www.pragjesu.info/image-infant-jesus-l.htm

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:21 am

Prayer to Infant Jesus;  Fr, F, Cyril Infant10

Infant Jesus of Prague Novena Prayer
    O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened," through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
    (Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask your Father in your name that my prayer will be granted.
    (Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass away," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
    (Make your request)

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 am