Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Words of St. Paul that Boggles Those Who Read Them

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Words of St. Paul that Boggles Those Who Read Them Empty The Words of St. Paul that Boggles Those Who Read Them

Post by Poem

St. Paul wrote in his epistles, these words, 'according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ.'

Which many even myself could not understand well enough to actually have proper thought to conclude to.

Jesus, came and said, "Do what I do and you shall not go wrong."  "Follow Me, imitate and assimilate Me."
    The Way, The Truth, The Life.  Receive from Me.  Thus, St. Paul who was taught by Jesus in the desert, learned
    to do just that.  St. Paul was able to heal, cure and perform miracles in the Spirit. For these come from Him. These Gifts.

Purity of heart and mind. The flesh part. So the soul is able to be fused to God.

If man takes a look at the Temple and all its parts, how the Lord God had it created, it actually represents how the heart and soul of man, becomes this Temple for God. Thus, Jesus says, the holy of holies is in you when you do according to God's teachings and follow them.
    The Lord said, the Kingdom of God is within you.

No you not you are the temples of the living Spirit? In the Dictations, Jesus spoke about holy of holies. Man must become this in order to have God. God only comes to those who are pure, good will. Thus, the Temple represents, man with God. God coming into man once again. As was on the day of man's creation.

A man in sin, cannot do these works.

Jesus, said, What I do you can do also, but greater works shall you do, because I go back to My Father.  A simple explanation
    but leaves a gap here.   Jesus said, unless I go back to My Father, You won't receive the Holy Spirit, even though He breathed
    on the Apostles, the breath of the Spirit's unction.  Jesus was referring to the actual Fire Baptism which the Holy Spirit brings to us.  To burn up all the dross of human carnality to purify our minds our garments, our hearts, our souls. Complete everything in man, both flesh and soul.

To make man a true saint, He gives us the means, and thus we witness saints from times past in the True Church which Jesus established for us to inherit, live in His Body.

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
    [Romans 2]

Now to him that is able to establish you, according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret from eternity,
    [Romans 16]

Be mindful that the Lord Jesus Christ is risen again from the dead, of the seed of David, according to my gospel.
    [2 Timothy 2:8]

Which is according to the gospel of the glory of the blessed God, which hath been committed to my trust.

[1 Timothy 1:11]

Jesus said, one cannot give what one does not possess.  

The Gospel is to be assimilated into each of us in this Religion, this Faith which Christ brought to us.

Thus, St. Paul, always gave credit without fail to his Master, Jesus Christ who taught St. Paul.  

To become the gospel ourselves means to know it, breathe it, live it, and finally this means assimilated to become ours.
    Jesus said, what is Mine is yours if you do My Father's and My Will.  Praise be to God, through Jesus Christ and Mary Ever Virgin.
    Mary said, I am the handmaid of the Lord, be it done as you have said to the Angel who came as a Messenger of the Most High God.

She did not refuse. She has given birth to the First Gospel, Jesus Christ. This Gospel is salvation. Main and Head Gospel. To believe in Jesus Christ, means to believe the Gospel, He and the Gospel are inseparable. Thus, He gives us His Gospel to learn from so we can copy it and make copies and live the gospel. Master to disciple. In the Library is the Main Gospel, His. We go to read it and learn from it. Then we make our copies from His. Transpired exact, which the Holy Spirit guides us like He did with St. John, St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke who brought the Life of Jesus Christ to be passed down in ink. These were men of good will, good souls, who had no guile and no reason to deceive, but, to bring and spread salvation to those of the same mind and will. To have as many come to the Lord of the children God creates on earth.

As St. Paul has said, according to my gospel, but how many can actually say this? Who are out there evangelizing and bringing the gospel of Christ to souls who do not know Christ?

This Gospel St. Paul talks about is the Original Gospel, which St. Paul, assimilated and brought to others. He took from the Master and made his gospel which is not another Gospel, but Gospel of Jesus Christ. Did Jesus actually write the Gospel for us to read? He said, imitate and assimilate Me. I am the Living One. The Living Gospel, your gospels reflect Me. You are My evangelists that carry on My mission given to you from the Father, through Me. What is Mine is yours, if you do My will, the will of Your Jesus.

Jesus, I ask for more grace to believe in You, more and more, to love you until I have matured in the Love to understand and comprehend to fulfilling it as you have intended.  Glory be to the Father and to the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:41 am