Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Respect God Is a Trait of Good Will

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

To Respect God Is a Trait of Good Will Empty To Respect God Is a Trait of Good Will

Post by Poem

God does everything from love, all his actions derive from perfect love. God is good will. From His Good will God grants. A trait of God is good will.

Respect. Jesus spoke of respect.  He said he who does not respect God has respect for no one and has no respect for morals. They trample on everything.  They do what they want instead. They have their base own rules in life.  They choose differently.  They live outside of God's goodwill.  

Respect is a trait of good will.

The Ten Commandments comes from God's love.  God respects each persons free will and leaves them free to live.  It is part of God the soul. He created each one and continues to create new ones and gives them all the same. Free will and time.

For if you hate, you certainly won't keep any of them nor live by them. If you do not respect God, anything coming from God one does not even bother to read. No interest whatsoever.  They resist. They hate anything of God. They simply do not want anything to do with God and what comes from God.

These are the reprobates whom God speaks of in the Good Book, which God has taken lengths to describe.  They have the "I", "Me." They are the "I" Am, the Me.  They are the result of Adam's Sin which has grown. Satan takes these kind and teaches them his rules his ways.

The Ten Commandments when one practices them teaches one the deeper meaning of respect and God is with them guiding them, instilling in them the how to live by them. They do not hate God nor their fellowman.  These commands gives one boundaries.  There are those let's say not part of any religion as per-say joined to the great Body of Christ, or some other religion.  There are those who heard and responded. We simply do not know. Yet God does for God created the soul. He knows.  They simply heard and responded naturally. Maybe they found a Bible? A flyer, an ad, something somewhere that had the Commandments. Or just heard God's voice silently inside. An intuition at work from God. No one person really knows except God  God takes care of them.  A starting point to greater union with God.  Teaches respect.

If one respects God one takes the time to respect Him, has good will.

If one takes the time to take heed to the 10 Commandments, one takes the time to know a better way. One does not need thousands of rules and regulations to live by for they have respect of the 10 Commandments.

For God is there instructing them because they were led by God.

A mystery here takes place to us, but known to God.
    God calls to all souls to come to Him. To learn of Him. All. Jesus speaks of this clearly.

The Lord wrote with fire the 10 Commandments on stones to give to man.  They are seriously a great thing for man to heed. For these Ten Commandments comes from God Himself which He took the time to give so man can come out of disgrace, unfavorable ends and means, death and mayhem. Annihilation's. Shipwrecks. Ruins.

It is about man learning what it means to be a man which God created. A perfect man. Sin and death disgraced man, brought man down from perfection.  Gave him evil and a new set of knowledge which is contrary to God's knowledge. Gave man death, hate, violence, wickedness, which we witness in times past and present. His flesh dies the death returns to dust. His soul if not washed, ends up in the Abyss.

In short it is as if Adam was wallowing in the mud and God said here son, this is the way back to Me. Take heed and observe to do them. You lost my union but not all. I am Mercy and Judgment but I am Love most of all.  If you do this you will have life again.  I created you to enjoy everything I made and myself.   This is the way back home.  Prodigal Son.

We are then in Adam as If God sees Adam's down the line in the generations, each one of us Adam, [ each one from Adam's loins creating another Adam continuous ] So now each one in error must do the same. Like a regeneration of Adam's in the flesh, the soul being a unique one each one but still Adam's  flesh host of a body.

It is as if we are all Adam to God. hyperbole.
    The flesh portion. He sees the sin degrade and bring death to His creation: flesh staining the perfectly created soul.

Knowledge.  Evil knowledge is a 'constant going against good.'  An engine behind it that has endless power it seems. Because the power behind it is an eternal being, but in Hell. Satan is really a dead thing but sin allows him to live in those who listen to him acting out the vices. The Lord has stated, the spirit of the world is Satan and not God. Trading places.

Thus God gave to man 10 commandments to help those good willed souls, those led astray by evil, those living wrongfully, the way to have good only. If practiced daily, every moment, God is there to elevate, and aid the soul.  It is his promise stated in the Good Book.

He does give the conditions. Book of Exodus.

On the Side to give points:
    This is about Abraham whom God highly favored: Here is God stating what Abraham has done, accomplished, a Man, who had absolute Faith in God. Time did not matter to Abraham.

Points to contemplate: The flesh is not forever it returns to dust at God's command. The soul is forever. And with his soul, Abraham believed God and lived. From his soul.

"Because Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my precepts and commandments, and observed my ceremonies and laws."
    [Genesis 26]

"Saying: If thou wilt hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and do what is right before him, and obey his commandments, and keep all his precepts, none of the evils that I laid upon Egypt, will I bring upon thee: for I am the Lord thy healer."
    [Exodus 15]

Book of Exodus Chapter 20

https://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/d?b=drb&bk=2&ch=20&l=6#x

The ten commandments.

[1] And the Lord spoke all these words: [2] I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. [3] Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. [4] Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. [5] Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them: I am the Lord thy God, mighty, jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me:

[6] And shewing mercy unto thousands to them that love me, and keep my commandments. [7] Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that shall take the name of the Lord his God in vain. [8] Remember that thou keep holy the sabbath day. [9] Six days shalt thou labour, and shalt do all thy works. [10] But on the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: thou shalt do no work on it, thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy beast, nor the stranger that is within thy gates.

[11] For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all things that are in them, and rested on the seventh day: therefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it. [12] Honour thy father and thy mother, that thou mayest be longlived upon the land which the Lord thy God will give thee. [13] Thou shalt not kill. [14] Thou shalt not commit adultery. [15] Thou shalt not steal.

[16] Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. [17] Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house: neither shalt thou desire his wife, nor his servant, nor his handmaid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his. [18] And all the people saw the voices and the flames, and the sound of the trumpet, and the mount smoking: and being terrified and struck with fear, they stood afar off, [19] Saying to Moses: Speak thou to us, and we will hear: let not the Lord speak to us, lest we die. [20] And Moses said to the people: Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that the dread of him might be in you, and you should not sin.

[21] And the people stood afar off. But Moses went to the dark cloud wherein God was. [22] And the Lord said to Moses: Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: You have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven. [23] You shall not make gods of silver, nor shall you make to yourselves gods of gold. [24] You shall make an altar of earth unto me, and you shall offer upon it your holocausts and peace offerings, your sheep and oxen, in every place where the memory of my name shall be: I will come to thee, and will bless thee. [25] And if thou make an altar of stone unto me, thou shalt not build it of hewn stones: for if thou lift up a tool upon it, it shall be defiled.

[26] Thou shalt not go up by steps unto my altar, lest thy nakedness be discovered.

"And the Lord said to Moses: Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and the law, and the commandments which I have written: that thou mayst teach them."
    [Exodus 24]

The chapters 21-23 God explains in depth of His judgments, precepts, for those that do obey and those the break any one of them.

Today we are to keep them and remember them for God had them written down by a man to disseminate to the rest of man.

And those that do respect God are usually the ones that take the time to practice them.

Respect here from God's definition, not man's idea of it.  Respect is a trait of good will. God respects each souls free will to live freely.
    The soul has God's character and traits in it and can become evil as witnessed by evil doers.  They have trampled on the soul.
    And God will judge them reprobates.

You see man is God' creation fully and entire.  God is the Commander in Chief of all man.  He lays the rules and law, regulations to follow or end up cut off for good.  

Man lost God, not the other way around.  The 'I' never wins but is cut off  and all evils fall upon them. Their good fortune is short lived and then comes the evils they sowed which grows. A seed planted is then grown into what its origin is, if evil then evil grows, if good the good grows. Thus God plants good seed, but the evil sub-planter came in the night and sowed darnel, couchgrass, weeds, everything evil to choke the good stalks, after they were sown.  After. Sin came after good was created to sow it's evil.

Thus the 10 Commandments are God's promises to any man keeping them. Read chapters 21-23 of Exodus after reading chapter 20.
    It is God speaking to man.

Respect is what God teaches.

Respecting God's words written teaches man honor, and from a goodwill ones understands, then one learns love eventually and is always respectful, honorable, good, just.  

For God is all of these: Justice, Mercy, Judgment, Peace, Kindness, which He instills into those who obey and follow Him.  You become as your master.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total

sklee1515 likes this post

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 pm by Poem

It is quite an enormous lesson.

The events of the Hebrews life from before slavery during and after which God takes the children of Abraham through.
    Generations of.

The surmountable vastness of enormity.

Man is an empty abyss to be filled.  Jesus speaks of this in Poem. An abyss of good and evil.

Moses was a man fully possessed By the Good Lord.  God spoke as Himself directly through Moses.
    Completely possessed Moses at certain times. Else how could it be accurately given? This is God at work here.
    No man can say God cannot do. Oh, goodness, God works within these boundaries.

God can do anything at anytime. No man controls nor knows God fully and entirely
    He cannot ever.  God remains: God the impenetrable, the incomprehensible, the ineffable. God.
    And man would like to think he does. These are proud and foolish in thinking.  No man can claim 'God.'
    God in my pocket, God in my cellphone, God in my computer, God in my etc.,.  God in my brain.
    God is my source pocket whatever I think of God as.

God remains a mystery because He is God and thus remain always.

Peace be with you always

sklee1515 likes this post

Poem

Post Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:08 pm by Poem

Some comments by Jesus either in the Poem or just Notebooks.

1) I wish there were more Moses.
    2) Book 3 chapter 379   Jesus talks about how to possess infinite love.

Excerpt Poem of the Man-God Book 3 Chapter 379 Page is around 550? last page before chapter 380.

Jesus is speaking to his disciples:

"Do you know how man can possess infinite love? By being so united to God, as to be all one with God. Then, as the creature disappears in the Creator, it is the Creator Who really acts, and He is infinite. And My apostles must be like that, all one with their God through the power of love, which is so close to the Origin as to dissolve in it."

Imagine that!  Jesus here is talking to 'men' who have not yet experienced the Holy Spirit's Baptism. Jesus arranging for them their thoughts to build in themselves. Which He says later on: The Comforter Paraclete will bring to remembrance all I have taught you.

With God, it is not about, libraries with their catalogs, books with their footnotes, and so on, man himself requires these due to Sin. Memory, perfect memorization lost.  God does not require these. Man of God needs only God for God is his Library.  Jesus was in full possession of the Holy Spirit --> First before any of them. And He told them what the Holy Spirit will be for them.  God upon Man, alighting man giving man the 7 Gifts of the Spirit.  Wisdom, Intelligence, Counsel, Science, Fortitude, Piety, Holy Fear of God. All seven.

Jesus taught them how to possess the Holy Spirit what they needed to do beforehand. To be virtuous, pure, holy.  He was arranging their thoughts building in them, the Way, the Truth, the Life which the Holy Spirit would then amplify and build to perfection in them.

To be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect.  To reflect this image and likeness of Perfection.  

To someone like St Peter who always seemed to ask St. John, what did Jesus mean, who loved Jesus, admired Jesus, was in awe of Jesus, he felt he could not do what Jesus asked of him. He always, said I am incapable of doing what you do. Please do not ask of me to do that! But Jesus, encouraged Peter and told him not to be afraid nor to worry.  Jesus spoke about only He Jesus knows the future of man each soul and the Apostles were His disciples that heard these words.  I would think they pondered on them more than meditating on them and contemplating His words.
    Jesus taught by example and used words to Teach.  But I believe it was all Spirit that infused into the souls of the Apostles.

For Jesus speaks about fusion with the Spirit of God.  The angels are fused to God one thing with God as Jesus describes to the Apostles.

Jesus even speaks in reference to Origin.  Like unto the Origin. The First Time.  That is the way God created and man fell from this Origin where he should be in each one down through the generations. Perfect union with God.  So man became imperfect and has to rise to perfection where God awaits all to accomplish. To ascend back up.  Which requires, virtuous living here on earth to form virtues perfectly and rid of the imperfection as much as possible, the evil done to man. Then God performs the final Fire of the clay to make it glisten in His Paradise, 'glorified' flesh the clay around the soul.

Don't forget the Monkey in Hell seeks to do otherwise setting traps and snares to pull you down to himself to take vengeance on God. The eternal envious one who believes he is God's equal.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 pm