Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Be Severe With Those Who Have No Respect For Jesus' Blood

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4117

Be Severe With Those Who Have No Respect For Jesus' Blood Empty Be Severe With Those Who Have No Respect For Jesus' Blood

Post by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter: 631. Last Teachings Before Ascension Day

Jesus is speaking,

Be instead severe with those who have no respect for My Blood, and with their souls just cleansed by the divine bath, throw themselves into filth one and one hundred times. Do not curse them, but be severe, exhort them, reproach them seventy times seven, and have recourse to the extreme punishment of cutting them off from the chosen people, only when their obstinacy in a fault that scandalises the brothers, compels you to take action in order not to become accomplices of their deeds. Remember what I said: "If your brother has sinned, correct him between your two selves. If he does not listen to you, correct him in the presence of two or three witnesses. If that is not sufficient, inform the Church. If he does not listen even to the Church, consider him as a Gentile and a publican".

In the Mosaic religion matrimony is a contract. In the new Christian religion let it be a sacred indissoluble act, on which may the grace of the Lord descend to make of husband and wife two ministers of His in the propagation of the human race. From the very first moments try to advise the consort belonging to the new religion to convert the consort, who is still out of the number of the believers, to enter and become part of it, to avoid those painful divisions of thought, and consequently of peace, that we have noticed also among ourselves. But when it is a question of believers in the Lord, for no reason whatsoever what God united is to be dissolved. And when a consort is Christian and is united to a heathen, I advice that consort to bear his/her cross with patience, meekness and also with strength, to the extent of dying to defend his/her faith, but without leaving the consort whom he/she married with full consent. This is My advice for a more perfect life in the matrimonial state, until it will be possible, with the diffusion of Christianity, to have marriages between believers. Then let the bond be sacred and indissoluble, and the love holy.

It would be bad, if owing to the hardness of hearts, what happened in the old faith should happen also in the new one: the authorization of repudiation and dissolution to avoid scandal created by the lust of man. I solemnly tell you that everybody must bear his cross in every state, also in the matrimonial one. And I also solemnly tell you that no pressure is to subdue your authority in saying: "It is against the law" to those who want to marry for the second time before one of the consorts is dead. It is better, I tell you, that a putrid part breaks off, by itself or followed by others, rather than to keep it in the Body of the Church, grant it something contrary to the holiness of marriage, scandalising the humble and making them express thoughts unfavourable to sacerdotal integrity and on the value of wealth and power.

Marriage is a grave and holy act. And to prove that, I took part at a wedding and I worked My first miracle there. But woe if it degenerates into lust and whim. Let marriage, the natural contract between man and woman, be elevated to a spiritual contract, by which the souls of two people who love each other swear to serve the Lord in reciprocal love, offered to the Lord in obedience to His order of procreation to give children to the Lord.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:08 pm by Poem

Does the world out there at large, receive these instructions on forming a just and good heart, thoughts, soul, will, character that is genuine?

The so called human laws are without God's counsels. They are with Satan's counsels.
    Satan is the Negator who negates instigates against God. God the Creator, God the Father.

Jesus obeyed One God, His Father. The laws of man he did not even speak of nor taught them.
    He said, My words are spirit and life. Which says, He is spirit and life. He said I come to raise the dead. What is He referring to here? Dead souls, dead to God because of Original Sin.

God gave to man 10 commandments after the Sin.

God gave one loving commandment before the Sin.

Those souls who do not respect God, do not respect anyone, including themselves, for they do not respect 'life.' They are void of love.

Some quietly reserve their belief of God and do not openly for fear speak. God says to these, if you cannot overcome your fear and be open in front of Me with witnesses, He will do the same to you. What we do, is reciprocated by God. If we sin, we are punished, if we do good, we are given good. Why? To choose only good.

Punishment is what we give ourselves for sinning. Sin is Death. Death is Satan. You affiliate with Satan. God punishes with a light hand to teach the wrong done. But sinners punish themselves by throwing themselves at Satan to tear to pieces. So God does not need to punish in this case because you are punishing yourself.

His Mercy awaits.

For the wrongs done, according to God's Justice, expiation must be done. Purification.

So the Purification is really a cleansing of sin, expiation.

God judges certain souls by the way they entered sin and were they tricked? Seduced? Or were they willful? Did they try to stop? Did they seek help and aid? Did they cry out to God?

Or did they shake their fists in spite? Wrathful?

Conversion goes both ways. Either a saint or a demon.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am