Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Faith Comes By Hearing the Word of the Father

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4128

Faith Comes By Hearing the Word of the Father Empty Faith Comes By Hearing the Word of the Father

Post by Poem

As the topic of this subject states.

God brings faith through His Word.

Man lost Grace. In Grace is The Father, The Word brought to you by the Holy Spirit.

No Grace no Word in your soul nourishing your faith.

By faith, the worlds were made. Faith then is an active intrinsic part of God.

How does a car move? By what? the Engine and Transmission.

This is a crude means.

Faith is a word a virtue to move mountains as the Lord has Said.

Faith then is first of the three Virtues necessary in the spiritual man.

In the world is what? Some type of faith, some type of hope, a perverted one at that, removed from the Originator of Faith. A broken toasted faith, but it is there. Faith to move and do. I believe therefore I can.

Now Jesus instructs us clearly Faith is necessary to have when with God.

But later in the Poem Jesus explains the Mind of God.

He God places into souls before they are sent to the womb, all the memory of God, and Faith Hope and Religion to help the soul get back to God.

A pure good heart, has a soul that is kind and still lacking the knowledge about God. An unconverted soul. But in this good heart the soul is able to influence.

Where as in hearts riddled with concupiscence the soul is unable to influence. Thus outside help is necessary through patience and wisdom of the Spirit. His help.

Now without the Spirit of God, we cannot know God as He is to be known.

For He the Spirit of God brings the Word to man.

That's how it works.

So without first, the ability inward to believe, God is but a mystery and a glare. The Light always shines down upon us. We need to come out of darkness and find the peaceful state. Meditation on God.

I want to know God. He knows of your intent already.

He is God and He knows All hearts. We cannot deceive God nor fool Him like men do to each other.

Purity of heart.

Faith then is the first virtue of the trinomial needed.

This is for those Baptized in the Faith already who have been bombarded by Satanic waves because we live in a Fallen World that has grown more and more lustful and proud.

It is unfortunate. But there is a true remedy.

One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church the True Faith is here.
    The rest are lingering in human concepts of Religion.

1/3 of the Stars will fall. What does this mean? Clergy seduced by the Antichrist.

Faith God's word begins with asking God for conversion to help my unbelief Lord. Then as one begins this road, God is there to help you.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding.

In all your ways ( everything ) acknowledge Him and He shall make straight your path.

These words are written in the Old Testament. They did not have Christ as Donor, Sacraments to aid and the Holy Spirit to guide. What they had was God guiding them in a special way. He brought the Law of God to them to teach justice, mercy, compassion, and believing in His Name.

Today the Word of God descends into us by way of two things:

1 Breaking of the Bread: Two Species
    2 Holy Spirit who brings the Word to Life in us.

See it. Believe it. Live it.

I am holding as an example only, the Word in my hand. But it does not come alive until the Holy Spirit puts this word takes it from my hand and places it inside my soul, my mind, my heart. Then the Holy Spirit elaborates on the Word, and the Word now is living inside me. Faith comes by the Word of God. He grants this virtue through faithfulness to Him.

The Holy Spirit purifies us so that the Word becomes clearer and perfect in us. In unison. Together unified. Power to live and believe.

A faith firm and strong comes by Grace who is strength.

The Entire Life of Jesus proves that in Grace is Strength.
    The heart the soul, the mind, intellect, the will.

His life was lived obedient to the Father full and complete.
    To do that, we need to see He was clean of the Stain of Sin,
    was in Grace, lived in union with God constantly moment to moment,
    day to day. Never did He disobey, but had perfect obedience because He loved perfectly.

Jesus speaks, Follow My Example and you will conquer and obtain true Life.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:33 pm by Poem

The Lord Jesus says this Food makes 'saints' when loved completely, believed in, faith, hope in, trusting in His Power to convert you. As we convert from the old fallen man to a 'saint.'

This Food is Bread and Wine.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:22 pm