Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Explains His Love

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4122

Jesus Explains His Love Empty Jesus Explains His Love

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chp
    Page: 538

Later, at 8 am on the same day, December 5,

Jesus says,

"Be patient, soul of mine. I cannot remain without speaking to you, for to speak to those who love Me constitutes my delight, my desire, and the need of my Heart, which loves you.

"Have you ever observed how a husband and wife who really love each other act? The wife, while at home, keeps looking at the clock and running to the window to see the passing of time and to see if her husband is coming back from his office. The husband, as soon as he can, gets away to say a word of love to his wife. He has just left her and remembers that he could have told her this, too, to make her happy, and as soon as possible he dashes off to tell her. It is love that spurs them on.

"I, too, as soon as I remain silent, feel that I have something else to tell you. I would like to speak to you day and night, have you entirely for Myself. I would like you to be able to devote yourself entirely to Me. If only you knew how I love you!

"Now listen. Years ago, while reading the writings of my servant Contardo Ferrini, you wondered several times-for in the mystical life you were illiterate-what 'conversation in the Heavens' consist-

"It is this when you listen to Me and I speak to you, when instead of the superficial murmuring of prayers, I carry you off into the fire of revelations and occupy you with Myself, when you say to Me, "Come, Jesus, to speak to your servant,' when you taste the savor of my Word, which I deposit in you, as in a coffer, a hydria, that you may give it to the poor and thirsty of the Earth, we then carry on a conversation in the Heavens

"You were too bound to formulas, like almost all the fervent Catholics. I have unbound you. I have launched your soul-outside the heap of formulaic circumscriptions, the pettiness of practices- onto the boundless spaces of the mystical sea of prayer I have enveloped, inspired, enraptured, and deified you in the fire of prayer.

“You were a little fettered sparrow. Now you are a soaring, reigning eagle rising towards the Sun and gazing at it fixedly and fortified by it. Rise higher and higher, like the eagle in concentric flights. Up above am I, the Eternal Eagle, who await you to carry you, beyond the senses, into the knowledge of love.

"Always obey the call, with promptness and trust. Abandon yourself to the wind of love. It sustains you and does not obstruct you. It breathes to bear you to Me, from whom it comes. Lose yourself, as a drop of water, in my infinite ocean; lose yourself, as a spark of light, in my boundless shining. Enter to become part of your God and Lord, of your Spouse. I open to you all the doors to my treasures so that you may possess them.

"I love you!"

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:11 am