Number of posts : 2456

1944: Commentary's on Daniel Chapters 12, and 7

Post by Poem on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 12
    Page: 105

January 23

Jesus says:

"The archangel who overcame Lucifer and who stands guard over my Kingdom and the children of it will be the one to rise up as a heavenly sign in the last time. This will be the time when Israel is rejoined to Christ's Rome and there are no longer the two branches of the people of God: the blessed one and the one accursed for its deicide, but one single trunk to be called Christ's because it is living in Me.

"Then, since the number of the saved will be complete, the resurrection of the flesh will come, and, like a sleeping multitude which a trumpet awakens to call to muster, the dead, lying in numberless cemeteries, in the deserts, and in the seas--wherever there lies someone who was a man--will rise to come to Me, the supreme Judge.

"Oh, light, that are an attribute of mine and that will render radiant as stars those who knew Wisdom and taught Justice and lived it out, how joyfully you will shed yourself upon my blessed ones on that day!

"The last time of three years and six months,the most tremendous time ever known by man, will be when Satan, by way of his son, burning with supreme hatred (for the split between the two branches of the people of God will be over and, with it the cause of so many material, moral, and spiritual evils), uses his perfect and ultimate acts of craftiness to harm, ruin, and slay Christ in hearts and hearts for Christ.

"The wise will comprehend Satan's trap--the numberless traps of Satan, for those who possess true Wisdom are illuminated--and through their fidelity to Grace will become snow-white and tested like fire, worthy to be chosen for Heaven. The wicked will follow Evil and do evil, unable to understand Good, for their spontaneous will they will fill their hearts with Evil.

"Then the time will come when, trampled under foot to a point never reached before, the Church will no longer be free to celebrate the perpetual Sacrifice, and the abomination of desolation will be upraised over the Holy Place and over the holy places, just as is stated by the prophets and repeated by Me, who do not err.

"Daniel says, 'There will be 1290 days [of this trampling under]. Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335.

"This means that in the three years and six months which will precede the end, a short time will finally be reserved for the faithful to gather together and listen to the last Word, resounding in their spirits, as an invitation to Heaven, while Michael with his angels overcomes Satan and his demons. 'Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335 days' means 'Blessed is he who has persevered until the end,' for he will be saved.

"And I say to you, 'Go to the limit established (for your time as one living on earth), and you shall have rest, and shall remain in your destiny until the end of days.'"

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Re: 1944: Commentary's on Daniel Chapters 12, and 7

Post by Poem on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 7
    Page: 107

January 25

Jesus says:

"Daniel is the one who has the same note as John, and John is the one who gathers in and amplifies Daniel's initial note.
    That is why you, little John, like him so much.

"Like a fish in a clear fishpond, you are happy when you move in the atmosphere of your Christ, who will have his supreme triumph in the hour when Satan, his son, and his courtiers are rendered powerless forever. And in Daniel this atmosphere is present. If Isaiah is the pre-evangelist who speaks of my coming into the world for the salvation of the world, {Isa 2:1-5; 7:10-17;9:1-6; 11:1-9} Daniel is the pre-apostle, the pre-John who announces the glories of my eternal triumph as King of the everlasting Jerusalem.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror.

"Man was a demigod through Grace and Faith. Like an eagle and a lion, he was able to face and overcome the dangers of sense and raise himself to soar in the atmosphere of God, where the soul is joined to her Lord in a supernatural marriage, in continual, swift unions of burning passion, from which she descends to the earth each time renewed in strength, joy, and charity, which she pours upon her brothers and sisters, and she then rises again, even more impetuously, towards God, for every union is an increase in perfection which is fulfilled when union becomes eternal in my Paradise.

"Atheism tore away man's wings as an eagle and heart as a demigod and made him an animal walking in the mire and bearing over the mire, towards the mire, his oppressive heart, entirely flesh and blood. In his selfhood, deprived of the spiritual wings of the spirit, man bears a weight heavier than lead, a weight bending him over, knocking him down, and plunging him into the mire.

"Man was a demigod because of Charity living in him. In loving God and his Law, which is the law of Charity, he possessed God and, with God, Peace, which is one of God's main attributes, and, with peace, so much universal and individual good.

"Man rejected the Law of God to take up many other doctrines. But none of them was or is God, and true Charity is thus not in any of them. Hence man, who had embraced atheism, changing from an eagle and a lion into a mere man, through a hellish sorcery gave birth to himself turned into a bear, the fierce devourer of his fellows.

"But horror produces horror. By an ascending ladder. Horror is ever greater, for in accursed unions with Satan, 'man, whom Christ brought back to his nature as a demigod, generates increasingly monstrous monsters. And they are the children of his erring, sold to Satan to receive his earthly assistance.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

"The mystical pelican, I have opened my heart to give you my blood. Satan makes man--to whom I have given my blood--the vampire that sucks parts of itself and slays itself with torment.

"Doesn't it sound like a nightmarish legend? It is, however, your reality. It is not a mystical monster. It is you that with diabolical hunger devour part of yourselves, bleeding yourselves to death, mutilating yourselves so as to generate afterwards the new parts, while you devour those already formed, with a continuity which has a maniacal aspect to it--diabolically maniacal, however.

"Power which is willed, pushed forward, and imposed to the point of crime is the third beast. Since it is human power--that is, sold to Satan just become increasingly powerful, going against every divine and moral law--it begets its monster, whose name is Revolution and which, in keeping with its nature, bears in the protuberances of its monstrosity all the fiercest horrors of revolutions, the social shipwreck of Good and Faith.

"Honesty, respect, morality, religion, freedom, and goodness die when this monster exhales its hellish breath upon a nation, and like a pestiferous emission it expands beyond these confines, infecting different peoples with itself until it infects the whole world, preparing--over the tatters of the victims slain and torn to pieces by it, over the ruins of the nations reduced to rubble--the cradle for the final monster: the Antichrist.

"I told you that he will be the son of man's lust, born of the marriage of lust with the Beast. I told you. I do not change in my mode of expression. What I say is true. I know it with no need to read it; I remember it with no need to reread it. It is written in my mind as God, before which incessantly flow over each other all the events of man in time, without one's impeding the vision of another.

"This Antichrist, the perfection of Horror, as I was the perfection of Perfection, with his numberless weapons, symbolized by the ten horns, his jaws toothed with iron, his savage feet, and finally, his small horn, a symbol of the extreme hatred with which Satan will endow his son to corrupt humanity as he seduces it with his lying mouth, having himself worshiped as god, will excessively torment those who, as a little faithful flock, will remain my followers. The little horn will grow by the hour to do harm; the Satanic intelligence will grow to make the mouth tell the most distressing lies; he will grow in power as I grew in wisdom and grace, {Luke 2:20} armed with eyes to read the thought of holy men and kill them through that thought.

"Oh, my saints of the last time! If the life of the early ones amidst the persecutions of paganism was heroic, three times, seven times, and seven times seven times as holy will be the life of my last saints! Only those nourished with the crumb of Faith will be able to have a lion's heart to face those torments and the eyes and feathers of an eagle to gaze steadily at Me as Sun and fly to Me as Truth, as the darkness overwhelms them on all sides and Deceit tries to persuade them to worship it and believe in it.

"After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns--the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where God is not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)--will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the three forerunners, and seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God's saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the union of the demoniac pride with human lust, he will think 'he can do great things and change the times and laws,' and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world.

"Then the Father will say, 'Enough,' before the immense choir that will be formed in Heaven through the 'sound of the solemn words' of the saints; and the wicked Beast will be slain and cast into the well of the abyss and, along with it, the lesser beasts, to remain there with Satan, their begetter, for eternity.

"I shall then be called by the Father to 'judge the living and the dead,' as stated in the Symbol of the Faith. And the 'living,' those who preserved life in themselves by having kept Grace and Faith, alive, will inherit 'the kingdom, the power, and the magnificence of God.' The spiritually dead will receive eternal Death as their will has chosen to receive.

"And there will no longer be the Earth or fleshly man. But there will be only 'children of God,' creatures freed from all pain, and there will be no longer sin, and there will no be darkness, and there will no longer be fear. But only, joy,joy, immense, eternal joy inconceivable for men. The joy of seeing God, of possessing Him, and of understanding his thought and love.

"Come, O men, to the Fount of Life. I open its source to you. Draw from it, fortify yourselves in it so as to be intrepid in trials and come to immerse yourselves completely in it, in Me, the source of blessedness, in the lovely Paradise which my Father has created for you and in which the threefold Love of the One God and the Purity of 'our' Mother await you and, along with them, those who, by having been faithful, have already obtained Life."

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:48 am

Now this chapter is full of clues and helps one to understand the centralness of Rome, Greece, Egypt. This area of the world; And Antiochus as the true sign or symbol of the Antichrist, but not, the Antichrist, nor the Antichrist's true identity; his thinking, actions, and ways, are to be considered, what he orders, the laws he creates. Goes inline with what Daniel foresaw of the Future Antichrist, in these words:

Daniel 7:25
    And he shall speak words against the High One, and shall crush the saints of the most High: and he shall think himself able to change times and laws, and they shall be delivered into his hand until a time, and times, and half a time.

First Book Of Machabees Chapter One

[11] And there came out of them a wicked root, Antiochus the Illustrious, the son of king Antiochus, who had been a hostage at Rome: and he reigned in the hundred and thirty-seventh year of the kingdom of the Greeks. [12] In those days there went out of Israel wicked men, and they persuaded many, saying: Let us go, and make a covenant with the heathens that are round about us: for since we departed from them, many evils have befallen us. [13] And the word seemed good in their eyes. [14] And some of the people determined to do this, and went to the king: and he gave them license to do after the ordinances of the heathens. [15] And they built a place of exercise in Jerusalem, according to the laws of the nations:

[11] Antiochus the Illustrious: Epiphanes, the younger son of Antiochus the Great, who usurped the kingdom, to the prejudice of his nephew Demetrius, son of his elder brother Seleucus Philopater.-- Ibid.

[11] Of the kingdom of the Greeks: Counting, not from the beginning of the reign of Alexander, but from the first year of Seleucus Nicator.

[11] Greeks were the rulers of that time.

[12]+[13]+[14]They departed from the Lord; these evil men got permission from their King; their King did not keep watch over the land.

[16] And they made themselves prepuces, and departed from the holy covenant, and joined themselves to the heathens, and were sold to do evil. [17] And the kingdom was established before Antiochus, and he had a mind to reign over the land of Egypt, that he might reign over two kingdoms. [18] And he entered into Egypt with a great multitude, with chariots and elephants, and horsemen, and a great number of ships: [19] And he made war against Ptolemee king of Egypt, but Ptolemee was afraid at his presence, and fled, and many were wounded unto death. [20] And he took the strong cities in the land of Egypt: and he took the spoils of the land of Egypt.

[21] And after Antiochus had ravaged Egypt in the hundred and forty-third year, he returned and went up against Israel. [22] And he went up to Jerusalem with a great multitude. [23] And he proudly entered into the sanctuary, and took away the golden altar, and the candlestick of light, and all the vessels thereof, and the table of proposition, and the pouring vessels, and the vials, and the little mortars of gold, and the veil, and the crowns, and the golden ornament that was before the temple: and he broke them all in pieces. [24] And he took the silver and gold, and the precious vessels: and he took the hidden treasures which he found: and when he had taken all away he departed into his own country. [25] And he made a great slaughter of men, and spoke very proudly.

[26] And there was great mourning in Israel, and in every place where they were. [27] And the princes, and the ancients mourned, and the virgins and the young men were made feeble, and the beauty of the women was changed. [28] Every bridegroom took up lamentation: and the bride that sat in the marriage bed, mourned: [29] And the land was moved for the inhabitants thereof, and all the house of Jacob was covered with confusion. [30] And after two full years the king sent the chief collector of his tributes to the cities of Juda, and he came to Jerusalem with a great multitude.

[30] The chief collector: Apollonius.

[31] And he spoke to them peaceable words in deceit: and they believed him. [32] And he fell upon the city suddenly, and struck it with a great slaughter, and destroyed much people in Israel. [33] And he took the spoils of the city, and burnt it with fire, and threw down the houses thereof, and the walls thereof round about: [34] And they took the women captive, and the children, and the cattle they possessed. [35] And they built the city of David with a great and strong wall, and with strong towers, and made it a fortress for them:

[35] The city of David: That is, the castle of Sion.

[36] And they placed there a sinful nation, wicked men, and they fortified themselves therein: and they stored up armour, and victuals, and gathered together the spoils of Jerusalem; [37] And laid them up there: and they became a great snare. [38] And this was a place to lie in wait against the sanctuary, and an evil devil in Israel. [39] And they shed innocent blood round about the sanctuary, and defiled the holy place. [40] And the inhabitants of Jerusalem fled away by reason of them, and the city was made the habitation of strangers, and she became a stranger to her own seed, and her children forsook her.

[38] An evil devil: That is, an adversary watching constantly to do harm, as the evil spirit is always watching and seeking whom he may devour.

[41] Her sanctuary was desolate like a wilderness, her festival days were turned into mourning, her sabbaths into reproach, her honours were brought to nothing. [42] Her dishonour was increased according to her glory, and her excellency was turned into mourning. [43] And king Antiochus wrote to all his kingdom, that all the people should be one: and every one should leave his own law. [44] And all nations consented according to the word of king Antiochus. [45] And many of Israel consented to his service, and they sacrificed to idols, and profaned the sabbath.

[46] And the king sent letters by the hands of messengers to Jerusalem, and to all the cities of Juda: that they should follow the law of the nations of the earth, [47] And should forbid holocausts and sacrifices, and atonements to be made in the temple of God. [48] And should prohibit the sabbath, and the festival days, to be celebrated. [49] And he commanded the holy places to be profaned, and the holy people of Israel. [50] And he commanded altars to be built, and temples, and idols, and swine's flesh to be immolated, and unclean beasts.

[51] And that they should leave their children uncircumcised, and let their souls be defiled with all uncleannesses, and abominations, to the end that they should forget the law, and should change all the justifications of God. [52] And that whosoever would not do according to the word of king Antiochus should be put to death. [53] According to all these words he wrote to his whole kingdom, and he appointed rulers over the people that should force them to do these things. [54] And they commanded the cities of Juda to sacrifice. [55] Then many of the people were gathered to them that had forsaken the law of the Lord: and they committed evils in the land:

[56] And they drove away the people of Israel into lurking holes, and into the secret places of fugitives. [57] On the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred and forty-fifth year, king Antiochus set up the abominable idol of desolation upon the altar of God, and they built altars throughout all the cities of Juda round about: [58] And they burnt incense, and sacrificed at the doors of the houses, and in the streets. [59] And they cut in pieces, and burnt with fire the books of the law of God: [60] And every one with whom the books of the testament of the Lord were found, and whosoever observed the law of the Lord, they put to death, according to the edict of the king.

[57] The abominable idol: Viz., the statue of Jupiter Olympius.

[61] Thus by their power did they deal with the people of Israel, that were found in the cities month after month. [62] And on the five and twentieth day of the month they sacrificed upon the altar of the idol that was over against the altar of God. [63] Now the women that circumcised their children, were slain according to the commandment of king Antiochus. [64] And they hanged the children about their necks in all their houses: and those that had circumcised them, they put to death. [65] And many of the people of Israel determined with themselves, that they would not eat unclean things: and they chose rather to die than to be defiled with unclean meats.

[66] And they would not break the holy law of God, and they were put to death: [67] And there was very great wrath upon the people.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:53 am