Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

We Of the Faith That Make it Live Forever Together

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4372

We Of the Faith That Make it Live Forever Together Empty We Of the Faith That Make it Live Forever Together

Post by Poem

The faithful and just saints as the Lord calls of us that remain and living worshiping and adoring God will live forever in Eternity in God's Kingdom together.

The new earth and the new heavens. Where labor has ceased. The laboring is here on earth. We labor to perfect the life Christ calls us to. The goal for all of us Catholics is to achieve sainthood. Become saints.

In Heaven is One Peoples, God's. In Heaven is a race of 'saints.' A people of God who love.

The earth is a place where we begin our journey that never ends.

Let us pray each day that more will come.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:27 pm by Poem

The point to be taken seriously is that once we enter Heaven, we are together forever.

The paltry human non-sense doesn't exist any longer. Spirits alive and thriving in God. The main thrust is 'in' God. We are no longer exiled on this earth. We return to where our souls came from.

Remember to love one another and avoid Purgatory instead Heaven at Once become the Hero of God. Saints are Heroes of God.

Moses comes to mind. God took Moses from the desert he fled to and said, come. God chose Moses to go and get my people. Moses was quite old at this point in years compared to when he was young and fled.

So do you think Moses was not quaking in his boots? How many doubts he must have had?
    I have no courage God you want me to get killed by these harpoons, spears and hatchets? I can imagine a lot of thoughts at this point.

But what did God do? He made Moses capable. God made Moses capable. Not Moses made Moses capable.

Not by might nor by an army, but by My Spirit says the Lord. The Spirit gives us all we need.
    Builds the spirit makes it capable. God said I will be in your mouth.

So remember next time you're at Mass and the pastors says to greet one another. That is a brother or sister that is eternally together. Family. God's People. Saints.

Divided we fall, united we stand. God's proverb.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:17 am